All Comments on 'Girls' Nightmare Out Pt. 01'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awsome!

When will the next segment be ready?

dd9274dd9274almost 8 years ago
Glad you are back

Glad to find another story from you. I really, really enjoyed your Sharon Goes Back To School and hope it is not completely done. I am none-the-less interested in where you take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great start

Can't wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THOUGHT THIS STORY FAMILIAR...

...AND I WAS RIGHT.

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/tedebear/Other_Authors/Rogue%20Alan/Girl%27s%20Nitemare%20Out.txt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
anony 'familiar'...

you're right. I posted this up years ago before discovering LE.

and since readers have been patient waiting on my other stories, i decided this would be a good stop gap.

it's been reedited and updated slightly.

but good eyes.

as to the 'wank' anony... you really want us to believe you read the entire story, and i'm the one with the problem? maybe if you have a problem you should avoid the category... or all erotic fiction. or maybe all fiction. or course, that assumes you actually read the whole thing. appreciate your concern though.

for those who enjoyed it, the rest will be up one day or another...

Pax!

RA

PS DD... new chapters for the others should be here sooner rather than later, i promise

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story well done.

loved it all lot,can't wait for upcoming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Follow up

Any plans for a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
VERY WELL DONE!

This is what non-consent is all about!

argeelogargeelogabout 5 years ago
Where?

So much for the promise of the next chapter. Makes you a loser like so many others. I mistakenly gave you 4 stars and wish I could change it to 1 star for not finishing!

ComputerGuyComputerGuyalmost 5 years ago
Puzzled

WHY write the beginning of a story, without have some ending?. You wrote well, up to the 'commercial break' in the action, and never came back. Over three years...and no Happy Ending. I am working on a story, and it is like building blocks. When I think I have a presentable story, it will be self contained, and provide a framework for others to attach related chapters when I post it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No ending rates a 1

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was originally posted to understories.com years ago - I'd guess it's a rip off by this guy.

RogueAlanRogueAlan7 months agoAuthor

ahem... 'anonymous'... this was originally posted at ASSMASTR, which is associated with this site.

what you have here is an edited and slightly updated version, and as more gets edited// updated it will post. it was mine from start to finish, and IF it was posted on understories.com it was stolen from here or ASSM or was submitted by someone else. thanks for letting me know it's out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous