All Comments on 'Girls of Sapphic Temptations'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Mmmm delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a new experience

a good story, hope to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed your story. It would make a great series. I hope you continue this story. I would love to see more.

SB

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingalmost 8 years ago
More, please?

I agree with the other reviewers: this has the potential for more episodes and for further variety. I do hope you will reward us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome Story

Even though I'm a man I enjoyed the story and I wouldn't mind be bound and collared by them and have a face sitting experience. It's a fantasy of mind to bring off a woman like that. I rather pleasure a woman in making her cum than make me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

5*6F11

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wonderful premise, well delivered

I am a male professor, and would love to have the opportunity to live out my fantasies about some of my female students, as Marissa was able to. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Redheads

It's cool that you spent time describing the hair colour,nipple colour, and pubic hair colour of Marissa the professor, but it's wrong. The dark red nipple colour is possible but rare or unlikely on a redhead. But beet-red hair? Doesn't exist in DNA, only in a bottle.

If you ever want a convincing red-hair dye job that could fool the mom or sister of a natural redhead, henna is the only way. That's what Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark in Game of Thrones) used. The salon and drugstore colours are purplish or apple-reddish, and will never convince anyone with a real redhead in their family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...