Girls of Sapphic Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can tell you enjoyed that," Joey said.

Marissa breathed a sigh of relief. "I did. That was...nice. I'm not usually speechless, but that was so nice."

"I made a professor speechless? That just made my day. But speaking of a professor being speechless, I think you've been a very naughty teacher, and it's time for you to get spanked."

"It is?" Marissa asked wide-eyed.

"Oh yes. It is. Students aren't the only ones who deserved the occasional spanking. Teachers do also. It's only fair, don't you think?"

"Y-yes... I'd say that's fair."

Joey gave a signal to Heather, who in turn reached around Marissa to untie the binds, freeing the professor's hands.

"Turn around. Face the wall. Get on all fours."

"Yes, thank you Joey."

The respectable professor got on her hands and knees and turned around, facing the wall, with her collar still tied to the bed. Her plump round butt was fully exposed for the two college coeds.

Joey opened a nearby drawer and reached for a wooden paddle.

"You've been a very bad girl, Professor Marissa," Joey said in a playful and daunting tone.

"I have?"

Joey smacked the paddle in her hand, making sure it was as loud as possible, so that the professor, who was facing the wall, could feel intimidated by the very sound of it.

"Oh yes. You have. All those bad grades you've given out. Those boring lectures you force students to sit through. That bitchy attitude you sometimes have. Your air of superiority. Now it's time to repent for your sins."

"I've been such a terrible person," Marissa said softly, going along with the role-play. "I deserve this."

"We'll see."

Joey got down on her knees, raised the paddle, and took a light swing to smack the professor in the ass, making her body jerk, her back arch upwards. Marissa let out a strong yelp.

The paddle was raised again and another blow was delivered. This time, it was a little harder. Then another. The blows came raining down on the same spot, immediately making Marissa's bottom turn red.

"Oh god," Marissa moaned, struggling to hold still.

"You've been a bad, bad girl. Fantasizing about your students. Thinking of them naked. Even the ones that come to your office, who want to learn. So naughty and unprofessional. Am I right?"

"Yes, yes, you're right," Marissa said, holding back her sobs from the painful spankings.

"I think you need to be punished further for your transgressions against your students. Luckily, I have just the thing."

Joey gave a nod to her sidekick Heather, who was now wearing a glove on her right hand which had a small vibrating tip on the end of the index finger. It was turned on and the tip of the finger buzzed.

Heather got on her knees, right beside the professor, and brought her right hand underneath the professor's bent over body, and touched her clit.

The moment that small vibrator touched Marissa's clitoris, her whole body jerked and she gasped aloud. Here was a woman so prim and proper, that she had probably never felt the bliss of a vibrator before, which was something the girls liked.

The girls liked being the first ones to provide a certain experience. And Heather was an expert in providing vibrational stimulations, expertly rubbing her fingers in circles around the clit in the most delicate way, allowing the vibrating stimulation to consume the professor. All the professor could do was hold still and accept the fact that this vibrating device was making her pussy feel like it was on fire.

But with the girls, it was never this simple. Joey raised her paddle again, and without warning, delivered another powerful strike to the professor's red bottom, causing her to cry out loud this time.

"My goodness, you're a loud one!" Joey proclaimed, delivering another hit.

"Yes!" the professor shouted, not caring that the other coeds down the hall could probably hear this.

"Your poor ass must be burning right now. Since you've been such a good sport, I think it's time for your first orgasm."

Then came another powerful strike, which made the professor's body jerk upwards.

"God yes!"

With that, Joey dropped the paddle and dove right in, face first into the professor's open cunt. She licked, sucked hard, pulled on each side of the labia with her mouth, and shoved her tongue inside of the professor's pussy. She was doing everything she could to make the professor crazy. All while Heather continued working the small vibrator on the professor's clit.

"Oh god!!" the professor yelled, her back violently arching upwards.

The girls continued their full-on assault on the professor's sexual senses. Joey was relentless with her mouth, which is why her reputation was what it was. If there was ever a pussy eating competition, Joey would be the fiercest competitor of them all. Eating pussy was a her gift. Her secret was, she gave it everything she had, as if the fountain of youth was in the recipient's pussy, as if the key to unlocking world peace was inside the pussy and the only way to getting it was to suck it out.

Heather had the same skill with her finger/vibrator combination. Her technique with vibrators and clitoral stimulation was flawless. She had fingers like a world-class violin player or a pianist. That same level of talent. But instead of making music, she brought orgasms to countless women.

"Oh Jesus," the professor gasped.

The combination was overwhelming and the professor unleashed a loud battle cry of an orgasm, screaming loudly for everyone in the shared town-house to hear. Then the cry stopped and her breath was gone. Every muscle in her body had tightened, and for moment, she was so breathless that it was scary. It was the perfect breathtaking climax. It felt like her heart was pounding out of control, yet she stopped breathing, both at the same time.

After the climax, Marissa held her head down, and the girls knew to stop what they were doing. Joey moved her mouth away. Heather moved her hand and turned off the vibrator.

"Now you know what it's like," Joey said, rubbing the bare bottom of the professor, which was now a bright shade of red from the spanking. "You don't have to wonder what it's like to have girls make you cum."

Marissa breathed deeply, still holding her head down. "You're right. Thank you."

"But your education isn't finished yet. You still haven't tasted pussy yet."

Marissa looked back at Joey. "May I?"

"Of course you may."

Joey winked at her sidekick Heather, giving a clear signal to uncollar the professor, which she did. Once the professor was uncollared, she rubbed her own neck, enjoying her brief moment of freedom from the bondage. But she wasn't free yet, there was still more to come.

The girls grabbed onto the professor. Heather, the stronger more athletic girl, grabbed the professor's upper body, and Joey grabbed the professor by the legs. Together, they lifted the professor, stood up, and hoisted her onto the bed, tossing her down like a sack of potatoes, which made the professor feel like she was a kid again. It was something that made the professor laugh out loud, especially after that orgasm she just had, which had left her in a giddy mood.

The playfulness they shared didn't last long, as Joey climbed on the bed with her knees on the bedsheet, positioning herself over the professor's body.

"You're about to know me very well," Joey smiled, with her naked body now positioned above the professor. "And I'll teach you how to make me feel good. All you have to do is whatever I say."

Having said that, Joey put her knees on both sides of the professor's head, lowered herself, and straddled the professor's face. Joey lowered herself just enough so that her wet pussy covered the professor's mouth, but not so hard as to suffocate the professor, or make any unnecessary discomfort.

"It's simple," Joey said, straddling her hips. "I'm an easy girl to please. Suck, lick, and repeat. That's all you have to do. Especially since, well, you don't have the freedom to do much else."

Joey closed her eyes and enjoyed the oral sensations that the professor was struggling to provide. Facesitting had always been her preferred way of dominance. But to do it to a beautiful professor was taking the fetish to another level. While her eyes closed, and the tongue was licking her pussy, Joey imagined herself as a student in Marissa's classroom. She imagined seeing Marissa properly dressed giving an articulate lecture on history.

Maybe someday, Joey thought, she'd be able to do this with one of her own professors, if she was lucky enough. And maybe someday, Marissa would be able to do this with one of her actual students. But until then, they had each other. In that very moment, Marissa was fresh from a hot orgasm, and she was trying her hardest to return the favor to Joey, who was straddling her face.

"Just like that," Joey moaned, carefully riding the woman's face. "You're doing a great job. Keep licking. Keep sucking. Remember to breathe through your nose. I'm almost there."

As Joey worked her hips, her own orgasm was building. She continued with her eyes closed, engulfed in the fantasy. She reached below and rubbed her clitoris in a circular motion, just the way she liked it, as Marissa did her best to eat her.

"I'm close. Don't stop. Push your tongue in deeper."

Joey hummed as her orgasm neared. She had an angelic voice and her humming noises were always turn-ons for other people to hear. She rocked her hips so that her wet cunt rubbed on the professor's face. Then she came without warning. Her body suddenly jerked.

"Oh fuck, Professor Marissa!"

A small trickle of squirt shot from Joey's pussy as she rubbed herself at full speed. She made short panting sounds as the fluids kept on trickling. The professor didn't dare stop with her tongue action and powerful suction, not while Joey was cumming. The professor wished so hard to return the orgasmic favor to the girl. And then it was happening. This time it was Joey's back that arched. It was Joey who became breathless. And it was Joey whose toes curled onto the bed as she orgasmed and squirted.

The professor kept her eyes looking upwards at the crotch above her mouth, and the expression of utter relief on Joey's face. Her first pussy eating experience was a grand success by the looks of things, and by the fluids around her mouth, and by the distinct taste of Joey's orgasm on her tongue (a particular and lovely taste she'd never ever forget).

When it was done, Joey lifted her cunt from the professor's face, allowing her to breathe freely. Then Joey moved down so that her body was positioned over the professor's body, then she lowered herself, so that their bodies were intertwined. Joey's breasts mashed against the professor's breasts. Their stomachs were pressed. Their legs wrapped around each others. And their faces mere inches apart, with them looking each other in the eyes.

"You get an A plus for that performance," Joey said.

Marissa smiled awkwardly, "Thank you."

"Did you like that? Was it everything you hoped it would be?" Joey asked, looking at the professor's wet lips, which had female cum on it.

"That was so breathtaking. I...I'm glad I came here."

"So am I."

"I'm so happy that I got to live out a secret fantasy of mine. I never thought I'd ever experience this. I don't know how to thank you."

Joey smiled, "There is something."

"What? I'll do anything. Anything at all."

Joey leaned forward and kissed the professor on the mouth. It was a wet sloppy tongue kiss, yet still very romantic, and they exchanged saliva and vaginal fluids from when they had just eaten each other. This time, Marissa wasn't timid at all. This time, they engaged in a full blown naked makeout session.

***

Some time had passed. Joey was back in her room, reading the next chapter of the book Losing the Light. She sat by the window as she read. Her legs curled and her bare feet were touching.

Looking down below, outside of their house, she saw Marissa leaving after having just finished using the shower. Marissa looked properly dressed, like a well-educated woman, the way a university professor would typically dress. She looked shy and timid as she walked briskly to her car, hoping that no one would notice her. Probably praying that no one in the neighborhood knew what she was doing there, in the home shared by the girls.

It was a sight Joey loved seeing. A sight she never got tired of. How these normal everyday women would leave so secretively after fulfilling their sapphic fantasies here with the girls. She had no idea if Marissa would ever return. Some women did. Some didn't. In any case, they all got the experience they wanted. And that was the most important thing.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12