Gite Ch. 01: Gite in Southern France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not as you are," said Denise, "they will be throwing themselves at you. "

"Yes", said Beth, "but I'm not going out naked, am I?"

"Under their clothes, all women are naked." quoted Denise.

"Who said that?" said Beth.

"Your husband." said Denise.

"Oh yes." said Beth.

"What are you wearing?" said Denise.

"This dress." said Beth. Denise laughed.

"You will never get laid in that dress! Wear your red dress, it shows more of your cleavage." Beth said,

"But I only wear this when I am with Andrew..."

"Does he give you a good shagging when you get home?"

"errr." Beth thought "Yes." she said with a puzzled look.

"A good reason to wear it tonight then..."

They were about to leave, Denise said, "Beth, what is that on your finger?"

"My wedding ring." said Beth. Denise held up her hand, it was bare.

"Not the way to get laid. Men will see the bare finger, and the mark, and the lack of suntan, and think 'hum'. Off with it." Beth took it off reluctantly and put it in her purse.

++++++++++++++++++++

In this world, there are wolves and lambs...

They walked into the restaurant. "Bonjour Mesdames avez vous un reservation?" said the manager.

"Oui" said Denise, "Ma nome est Smith". Beth thought: her name is not Smith?

"You are English, Madame?"

"Yes." Denise said.

"Would it be easier for you if we used English with you?"

"Yes, please, but we try and practice our French."

"Yes Madame", he said, "but we want you to be relaxed tonight and enjoy yourself. Why not practice your French at the local marche! Please sit here in the bar, until you have ordered, and your table is ready. Would you like a drink?"

"Kir Royale." they said together. "An excellent choice Mesdames". He walked over to the bar and gave the waitress their order.

He went into the room behind the bar. The manager's office was behind and alongside the bar in an L shape. the mirror in the bar was a window in the manager's office. There were two men there, aged about forty. "So, who are the ladies?" said one.

The manager said "They were staying at the gite with their 'usbands for the past two weeks, but the 'usbands left this morning. So, the ladies are on their own for the next week. And not wearing wedding rings tonight..."

"Really?" said one of the men. "So why would they do this?" He said rhetorically.

His partner said, "Perhaps they seek a little excitement?"

The other said "Then it is our duty as Frenchmen to give excitement to them."

To the manager, he said "After they order and sit at the table, ask them, as we are very busy tonight, if they would mind if another table was laid alongside theirs."

"Of course," said the manager. He knew where the annual bonus came from, and who owned the restaurant.

The ladies drank their kir, and after they had ordered, were guided to their table for two. The manager appeared with the waitress, holding two more kir royal. "Mesdames, I would appreciate a favour from you". French restaurant managers are difficult to resist especially by slightly drunk English women. "The restaurant is full tonight, you correctly have a reservation, but one of our patrons does not have a reservation, but requires a table. Would you mind if we put his table near yours in this gap? Of course, your wine tonight would be at the cost of the restaurant. The gentlemen will not disturb you". This was a blatant lie, but there you go.

They agreed, and the manager placed a table and two chairs next to them, with a small gap between the tables. Two very nice looking French men appeared, graciously thanked the ladies in French and chatted among themselves. Beth looked at them, guessing they were about Beth and Denise's age, about forty.

As they sipped their kir, Denise said to Beth, "Well the evening is looking up." glancing at their adjacent Frenchmen.

"Possibly." said Beth, a little less forward.

One of the men leaned over, "Are you English?" he asked.

"Yes", said Denise, "through and through."

"Mesdames, we must apologise for putting our table here, but there was an error with our booking, we are desolated, and we must apologise for disturbing you. I am Pierre, and my companion is Jerome."

They began talking with the ladies, and after the starters were cleared, Denise said to Beth "Let's go to the loo." In there she said to Denise "This looks like our chance."

"What?" said Beth, "They are nice, very nice, but they have not been forward."

"The French have style," said Denise, "just go with the flow." They returned to the table and finished their kir.

Pierre said to Beth, who he was sat alongside, "Your wine is finished, which did you order for your main course?" Denise told him, "Totally inappropriate", he said. He called the manger "Did you recommend this wine for the ladies?" The manager replied and was cut short by Pierre, "No this wine is for tourists, these ladies will share our wine". The manager walked off smiling to himself.

The waitress returned with a bottle of wine and poured it. Pierre sniffed it and tasted. "Excellent," he said. The waitress poured wine into the four glasses. The ladies tasted the wine. Denise later rated it as "Not for virgins". It was smooth, it reached every part of them.

Jerome raised his glass, a toast he said, "To the night and us."

The girls responded, "The night and us."

Pierre and Jerome looked at them, 'lambs' they thought.

++++++++++++++++++++

The main courses passed. Beth thought, 'That was excellent, and better presented than when we came here before, the lamb melted in my mouth.' The men gradually chatted more to the ladies, as they responded to the men. "Loo break." Beth said. They both went to the toilette.

After their ablution, Denise said to Beth, "Well, this is it."

"What?" said Beth.

"Look, "said Denise, "We have to follow in order: the dessert, sauternes, coffee, cognac... bed."

"I'll be under the table." said Beth

"An old saying" said Denise:

"One and I talk very silly

Two and I talk very loud

Three and I'm under the table,

Four and I'm under my host..."

Denise said, "Next they will find out where we are staying, and want to continue the evening there."

"Surely not!" said Beth

"Exactly so." said the more experienced Denise.

"This," said Denise, "is one of those decision points in life, if you re-join the table with them, you are going to get shagged."

Beth stared at her and paused, "OK," she said

"Look" Denise said, "Let's be a little more forward, a little more touching and looking in the eyes..." They returned to the table. Denise looked at Jerome, "What do you do?" she said, putting her hand on his arm and nodding to Beth.

"We are investors." He said, "We own several companies near here, and one in Paris."

"So, you are rich?" She said.

He laughed: "Not with French taxes!" he said.

Beth got in the act, and put her hand on Pierre's hand, "And you?" she said, looking in his eyes. Both Pierre and Jerome saw the look, and Denise's motion, they looked at each other for a second.

Pierre said, "This is a family firm, we are brothers, we own several companies here."

"So," said Denise, "You are married, where are your wives?"

This was a shock to the brothers, but they handled it with aplomb. "They are on holiday in Italy, 'avec les amis'"

Denise thought 'With their friends, hum.'

Pierre said, "Please excuse me. And while I am away, since the conversation is so enjoyable, should I ask the waiter to move our tables together? It will give the other guests more room" The ladies nodded consent. The waitress cleared the tables, moved them together, and handed out menus for dessert. The ladies chose sorbet, as being light, the men chose a local baked pudding with a sauce. Pierre ordered a bottle of sauterne dessert wine, although he did this in rapid French, not to alert the ladies to more alcohol. Everyone relaxed a little more.

The conversation turned to holidays, and the ladies' previous holidays in France. the men admitted having never visiting England. They moved on to politics, and cinemas. Both Beth and Denise enjoyed the light conversation, and were turning more to their adjacent man, bonds were beginning to form. Beth thought, 'We have divided off well'. Pierre was just a little taller than her, with dark curly hair and attractive twinkly eyes, her gaze kept going to his lips. 'Will I be kissing them, soon?' she thought. 'Will they be kissing my nipples, my...?' She shook herself and forced her eyes away. Pierre looked at her with a little amusement, guessing the line of her thoughts.

The waitress placed new glasses on the table, removing the old ones. She poured the wine. "Sauternes," said Jerome, "for the dessert". They all sipped the wine.

The waitress brought the desserts, Beth sighed with delight as she tasted the sour ice. It refreshed her. She drank more wine, "I feel quite tipsy." she thought. She turned to Pierre again, "Do you have any hobbies?" she asked, "Golf perhaps?"

He chuckled "No, not golf," he said, turning to look in her eyes, "but we do own a yacht."

"With sails?" She asked, wondering how to ask about size, without giggling.

"No, with an engine, well two engines" said Jerome.

They then described their yacht, two bedrooms, sun area. 'Wow!' thought Denise 'I wonder if we will get an invite?' No invite came, but there was a long discussion of their tours of the Mediterranean.

The deserts were finished. All sat back with pleasure. Jerome said, "Shall we go to the lounge for coffee?" The ladies nodded and stood up. The men gently took their arms to guide them to the lounge area. The manager was there and directed them to two leather settees facing each other across a small table. Beth and Denise glanced at each other. Pierre guided Beth to one settee and Jerome guided Denise to the other. They sat down, Pierre opposite Denise, and Jerome opposite Beth. The waitress served coffee and spoke to Pierre. "Would you care for a cognac?" he asked, "it will settle your digestion after the meal." the ladies accepted, Beth thinking that any more and she would need help across the road!

Cognacs were served, Denise wondering if the size of the cognac was in line with the size of the yacht! They drank their coffee and sipped the cognac. Denise thought 'Also not for virgins!'

Beth said, "This is wonderful cognac, very smooth."

"I'm glad you like it." said Pierre, putting his arm across the back of the settee. Beth noticed the move and that Jerome's arm was across the back of the other settee. Denise winked at Beth. Pierre noticed the exchange and smiled. "So, what have you ladies planned for the week? The mountains? It is cooler there."

Beth turned to, him, "We have nothing planned, we just want to relax." She dropped her hand onto Pierre's thigh. 'What the hell.' she thought, 'Why should I wait for Denise to make the moves.'

Denise noticed and smiled. 'Good girl!' she thought. Pierre suggested several local places they had never heard of.

Beth asked if Pierre and Jerome could show them. Pierre regretted that they were busy with work but would check their diaries. Jerome nodded. "We will do our best." Pierre said, gently dropping his hand onto Beth's shoulder. She gently squeezed his thigh in response. Denise thought that Beth was doing very well for a beginner!

"Where are you staying," said Jerome? They told them, the brothers chuckled.

"Why do you find that amusing?" Said Beth.

The brothers feigned embarrassment. "Is there still a light switch near your front door with tape over it?" Jerome asked.

"Yes." said Beth, with a frown.

"Well, 50 years ago, the house where you stay was the local brothel, and that switch controls the outside red light."

The girls were stunned, and sat silent. "So," Denise said, "will the local people think that we are... prostitutes?"

"Ah no," said Pierre. "this was a long time ago."

Denise looked at Beth, does she know where this is going she thought? No, ah well. "And how much would these ladies charge today?" She asked.

Pierre and Jerome glanced at each other." I do not know" said Pierre, "I er, have no knowledge", the ladies giggled. He called the manager and spoke in rapid French. Pierre looked at the ladies, "He says 100 euro."

This was one of those moments that one could hear icebergs tinkle. Denise looked at Beth who was hopeless and shook her head. "Hum," Denise said. "100 euro, that is nothing." She behaved like the French, blowing a "fffhh" at the end.

Pierre took the challenge. "What do you think the price should be?", he asked.

The was a pause "Nothing less than 250 euro, each, the night." Said Denise, looking him in the eyes. Pierre nodded slowly. Silence fell, the men sipped their cognac.

Eventually Denise spoke, "Do you accept our offer?" she said.

"Of course!" said Pierre With a frown. He sat and finished his cognac, slowly.

"So," he said, taking charge, "would you like another drink?" looking at the ladies' empty glasses, they shook their heads. "Please return to the house when you are ready, remove the tape and turn on the light, so we know where to come. We will be with you in about 15 minutes, we have something to finish here, before we come and join you."

Denise thought, 'Strange language!'

Beth said, "What about the bill for the restaurant?"

Jerome replied quietly, "This will be to us, perhaps you could pay for the next meal?"

++++++++++++++++++++

The ladies walked over the road to their gite, as they went in, Denise peeled back the tape over the light switch and turned the light on. A red glow spread over the entrance. They stood and looked at it, and each other. They went inside and stood near the bar in the kitchen area, Beth said "Should we sit down?"

Denise said. "It will not make a lot of difference, really, we are going to get shagged anyway." Beth stiffened.

Denise said "Beth just relax and enjoy. Have you not ever been with anyone but Andrew?"

"No," said Beth.

"Then this is your chance, you said on Tuesday, that is what you wanted to do."

Denise poured two glasses of wine, gave one to Beth, "Drink," she said. "too late now."

"I'm worried," said Beth, "what if they are rough or something?"

"We can leave the bedroom doors open," said Denise, ever practical, "so we can shout for each other's help."

They drank the wine. The door opened and the men strode in. Jerome was holding two bottles of champagne. "For afterwards." he said. He took the champagne into the kitchen area and put them in the fridge. Pierre turned and locked the door, switching off the red light.

Pierre walked to Beth, embraced her, kissed her and took her hand firmly. He walked her to the foot of the stairs and put his hand on her bottom to guide her up the stairs. Halfway up the stairs, she half turned. Denise was behind, Jerome had his hand on her bottom, guiding her firmly up. Pierre stopped at the top of the stairs "Your room?" He said, she pointed. He took her in and embraced her again and began to shut the door behind him.

"Can we leave the door open?" She said. They stood inside the room.

He paused and smiled, from his shirt pocket he removed some notes and placed them on the table "250 euro," he said smiling. She stared at it, not expecting him to actually pay her. He turned back to her. He embraced her and kissed her again, his hands went to the back of her neck, unclipped the dress and pulled the zip down. He put his hands on her cheeks, kissed her again, then moved his hands sideways to push the dress off her shoulders. Then he lifted the dress off her and put it over a chair. His hands took hers to his shirt, she unfastened it automatically and removed it, he removed her bra and pulled down her pants, kneeling, giving her a quick kiss at the top of her pubic hair. He stood up and put his arms around her, kissing her and opening his mouth. She opened her mouth to him, allowing him to push his tongue in.

She released him, moved back and unzipped his trousers, undid the clip at the top, looking up into his eyes. She pushed the trousers down. She kneeled, pulled his underpants down, paused, then kissed his cock when it sprang free. She paused again for a moment and put her lips around the end of his cock, giving it a gentle suck. Shed never done that to her husband... She stood and they embraced, she could feel his hardness, he could feel the swell of her breasts. 'That is my first naked embrace with a man who is not my husband.' she thought. She pulled back the bedclothes and lay down on the bed 'I'm going to do it with him.' she thought, as he came to lay alongside her.

She heard Denise moaning in pleasure next door. Pierre said to her, "Let us listen, I find this very erotic, to listen to others making love, don't you?" She nodded, despite never having done this. They lay side by side, he was fondling her breast, she ran her hand down to hold his cock, stroking and squeezing.

They could hear the other couple next door, through the open doors. Denise was moaning "Oh yes, keep doing that... touch me there... Oh! Yes... that's right... do it."

She could hear Jerome sighing.

Pierre said to Beth "Your friend is enjoying this."

"Yes." she said.

"When they are finished, we will do it! I expect we will be crying with pleasure like they are". Replied Pierre. A thrill went through her.

They could hear the other couple moving and murmuring. Beth strained her ears. "Push in, push in." she heard Denise say. A sigh came from Jerome. and then from Denise. Then she could hear the other bed creaking with a regular rhythm. Cries of joy were coming from the other couple. The rhythm quickened. Pierre was fondling Beth's breast gently, occasionally squeezing the nipple. Beth could hear "Faster, faster!". Cries from both, then silence, a few creaks 'He's getting off her.' thought Beth. Silence, a few murmurings from the others. 'They are telling each other how much they enjoyed it.' she thought.

Pierre was kissing Beth now, holding her close. "Cherie," he said "Cherie."

'It's my turn now,' she thought. They moved slightly apart. She dropped her hand onto his cock again, squeezing gently and rubbing to encourage him. He had his hand on her cheek, stroking, "J'adore. J'adore." he was murmuring. He moved his hand from her face. Moving it down her body, their eyes were open, looking into each other's eyes. His hand moved down slowly. This was the final time to stop, she thought, if she was going to, but she didn't. His hand paused at her breasts, then moved on. Past her navel, to the top of her pubic hair.

"I kissed you there." he said. She nodded and smiled. She raised her free leg to allow him access and squeezed his cock gently. He ran his finger down her slit, up and down, spreading her wetness. He explored her gently. He returned to her clit and rolled it in his fingers.

"Ah!" she said, wondering if the others could hear. "Ah!" she said, louder. "Ah! Oh! eeeee" came from her, she kissed his lips. "More," she said gently, then loudly "more!" She was breathing deeply with the passion and feelings. "Ohhhhhh!" She said "Ohhhhh!". He continued rubbing her clit, she felt her feelings rising.

"Now, now!" she cried. He rolled her slowly onto her back and moved his leg over hers. He moved his body over. She parted her legs and helped him into position, with her hands on his waist. She could feel his cock pushing against her. She held it in position, as he put it in her slit. She felt her lips parting. She was wet for him. His cock slid into her, and he sighed as it went in.

She moaned "Ohhhh!". He was all the way in, now. She smiled at him, nodded her head, and pushed her hips toward him. He began sliding in and out, very slowly. She squeezed him, with her vaginal muscles. He held himself on one arm, fondling her breast with the other hand. She rocked her hips gently, matching his rhythm. He moved back to support himself with both arms, speeding up his rhythm slightly. She squeezed him again. He speeded up again, getting into his pace. She could feel his balls hitting her. She rarely had an orgasm from pure intercourse, but this time, she felt her upper body and face flushing. Her clit was being rubbed somehow by his position. She held herself back. The bed was creaking, and the headboard banging against the wall. "Faster," she said, "just fuck me now!" He gave several hard thrusts and came in her. She orgasmed as well. He was grunting, she was crying out "Yes! Yes! Yes!".