Gite Ch. 01: Gite in Southern France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave a few more short thrusts and stopped. He lowered his head to kiss her. She opened her mouth and returned the kiss, throwing her arms around him, to keep him close. They rolled apart. She exhaled deeply, not realising she had been holding her breath.

++++++++++++++++++++

After they recovered, he rolled over to her, pulled her to him and gave her a long kiss. "Thank you," he said. "You were wonderful".

"I'm still getting over it." she said.

"Shall we have a shower?" he asked, "To refresh ourselves, before we have a glass of champagne to celebrate?"

She stood up, took his hand and led him into the bathroom. The shower was occupied. Denise and Jerome were in there soaping each other, intimately. He shrugged. "A bath, then?" He suggested. He bent and tuned the taps on. Beth noticed that the bathroom was warm, she looked at her feet, the tiles were warm, underfloor heating, she thought. But this was not on when she used the bathroom earlier during their holiday. She wondered how it switched on. The water ran quickly, he poured in some bath liquid from the shelf. Whilst waiting for the bath to fill, he embraced her and held a breast. She put her hand between them and held his cock.

Over his shoulder, she could see Denise and Jerome in the shower. They had stopped the water and the glass became a little clearer. She had never seen Denise naked before. They were embraced, and were running their hands over each other, kissing all the time. The bath was full. Pierre and Beth broke apart. He tested the water, put some more cold in, then stepped into the bath. He held his hand out for Beth to join him. He lay down and pulled her gently down to lie with him. They just held each other, kissing occasionally, enjoying the closeness.

She had her husband with her in this bath only three nights ago. They enjoyed a bath together regularly, and we surprised at the size of this bath. Two could just lie side by side, and there was plenty of room if they lay on their sides. They had made love in this bath...

After a few minutes, he got up on his knees, she joined him. Silently, he took a flannel and soap and began to wash her gently. Her neck, her shoulders, her breasts. She began to breathe deeply as he washed and fondled them, enjoying the sensation. He smiled at her, she smiled back. "That's nice." she said. He held her close and washed her back, running his hands down to her bottom. Pulling her towards him, so her breasts pushed into his chest. He gently pushed her away, and washed her stomach and thighs, as they knelt. They hugged and kissed again, rubbing their bodies together, smiling at each other. She motioned from him to stand up. She kept kneeling and washed his cock and balls, gently. She moved his cock, looking at it, examining it. Only the second one she had ever seen close to, or felt. She turned him around, and washed him from the back, downwards. She put her fingers between his ass cheeks, he spread his legs. She washed his ass, also. Then ran her hands down and washed his legs.

He pulled her up, his turn to kneel. He spread her legs gently, gently. He washed her with his hands, very gently, her intimate parts. She began breathing deeply. He turned her round. He washed her bum, washing it all over. She spread her legs again, knowing what was next. He washed her ass, rubbing his finger over her anus, rubbing his finger round and round. "Come down to me." he said, they knelt together, embracing and kissing. She wondered what Denise was doing. She turned to look. They were both still holding each other, hands wandering, murmuring to each other, she noticed, now her and Pierre were silent.

Jerome knelt and kissed Denise on the stomach, then kissing his way down to her pubic hair, Denise parted her legs, as far as she could. Jerome lowered himself and put his lips between Denise's legs. Beth had never seen another couple naked, let alone be so intimate. She was entranced. Pierre noticed, and just held her, not wanting to disturb the moment. Guessing that she had never watched another couple.

Denise was moaning quietly, then finally a loud "Ohhhhhhhhh"

Jerome stood up and held her, kissing her lips gently. She held his head.

Denise then pulled back from Jerome, and slowly kissed her way down his body. She reached his cock, fondled it, kissed around it, took her lips to the end and kissed it. She then opened her lips and pushed his cock into her mouth. Beth put her hand to her mouth in shock. She had never seen anyone doing that before. Denise went on and on slowly, until her nose was in his pubic hair. She rubbed his hair with her nose and gave a slight moan. Jerome breathed deeply. Denise pulled her head slowly back to the end of his cock then began bobbing her head around the end, the most sensitive part. Jerome began moaning "Oh! Oh! Oh!" as she went to and fro. Beth could hear Denise sucking. Pierre held Beth as they both watched, quiet, so as not to disturb the others.

Suddenly Jerome stiffened and gave a long groan. Denise stopped. Pulled her head slowly back, held her lips at the end of his cock, then pulled away. Beth realised then, that Denise had cleaned Jerome's cock with her mouth and swallowed everything.

Pierre embraced her again. She knew what was coming, and put her hand on his cock. He smiled, put both hands on her breasts, fondling her, putting some soap on to help. Then he dropped one hand down to between her legs, she parted them, before he arrived. One hand on her breast, one arousing her clit and her slit. She felt her upper body flushing with arousal. She put her head back, "Ohhhhhhh!" she cried. Pierre turned her around, away from him and gently pushed her head forwards, understanding what he wanted, she moved to her hands and knees. "Hands and knees!" she thought. That is what she called this position. She refused to call it 'doggie' as she didn't want to feel that she was doing it like an animal. She parted her legs, knowing what he was going to do. She wiggled her ass at him, he laughed, accepting the invitation. She looked over her shoulder at him, and blew him a kiss. He moved forward, leaning over to fondle a breast with one hand, the other playing with her vagina, lips and clit. He leaned back putting both hands to work, one on her lips and clit, the other putting two, three fingers into her, in and out. 'Oh!' She thought, 'This is exquisite'.

She said "Now! Go in me." He moved his hand away and moved his cock to her entrance. He used a hand to guide himself in, rubbing her clit as he did so. He pushed in with a moan, she echoed him. He started moving in and out very slowly, but powerfully, almost coming out as he pulled back, to get the maximum stroke. She started sliding down the bath as he pushed hard, at the end of his stroke. She saw a handle at the side, there was one at the other side, she held them both, throwing her head back. She pushed back against him each time he pushed forward, grunting as she did so.

To her surprise, he rubbed some soap around her arsehole, and played around with a finger, whilst not interrupting the rhythm. Slowly he pushed his finger in. "Eeeeek!" she cried in surprise, never allowing that before. She had little choice, his other hand was fondling her breast. He speeded up his cock slightly, keeping his finger inside her, letting her breast go and leaning back. She relaxed her anal muscles. He smiled to himself, acceptance. He speeded up, still pushing hard against her, still moving his finger in her arsehole.

He pulled his finger out and leant back for the final thrusts, she came, shaking and squealing. He followed her. Beth pushed back hard against him as he came, wanting him deep inside her. She pushed so hard that he started sliding back down the bath. They both laughed. He grabbed her by the hips, pulling her to him, keeping in for the final spurt of seed. He stopped and leant forward, caressing her breasts. She dropped her head, panting, then looked around. Denise and Jerome were sat on the bench opposite the bath, draped in towels.

"A good performance." said Denise.

++++++++++++++++++++

Jerome said that he and Denise would go downstairs and open the champagne, and they could join them when they had 'recovered'. Pierre went out into the corridor whilst Beth washed herself and got out of the bath. Pierre reappeared holding two large towels. He draped one around her and helped her to dry herself. He wrapped the other around himself and took her hand to guide her back downstairs.

Denise and Jerome were sat on one settee, the towels draped over the settee, naked. The bottles of champagne were on a low table between the settees, with four glasses, on a tray. Jerome had lit a fire of logs in the grate, they were just getting ablaze. The other lights were switched off. Pierre and Beth sat on the other settee, also draping their towels over the settee.

'Very romantic' thought Beth, thinking of the times she had made love with her husband in front of a fire. 'That's the first time I have thought of him, tonight.' she thought. She wondered if he was with Rachel. She remembered seeing them sitting on the bench in the garden. Talking about bumble bees indeed!' she thought, dismissing her husband from her head.

The men had one arm around the ladies' shoulders, the other resting on the ladies' thighs. 'Like mirror images' thought Beth. It was warm in the room, but not warm enough to sit naked, without the fire, agreed Beth. She realised that she had known Denise nearly fifteen years, but had never seen her naked before tonight! Jerome got up, opened the champagne and poured it into the four glasses. He passed them around.

"Santé" said Pierre, "Santé" they responded. They sat and chatted, like four friends, just back from a walk. They sipped the drinks, sometimes falling silent and watching the flames. Their drinks were finished, Jerome suggested another, the others nodded. He opened the other bottle and walked round, filling the glasses.

"This is good champagne." thought Denise, and looked at the label, but did not recognise it.

Pierre saw her looking and told her, "This is a special label, only a small quantity is bottled each year." The fire started dying out. Jerome put one more log on. "So, have you enjoyed your evening?" asked Pierre, turning to Beth.

"Yes" she said, "especially with you, the sex was very good." She was surprised with herself, saying that to a man she had only met that night, and was now sat naked with, post sex. She rested her head on his shoulder, and put her hand on his thigh.

Denise looked at Jerome "How did you enjoy sex with me?" she asked, smiling at him.

"Excellent," he said, "especially the shower."

They fell silent, just enjoying the peace, listening to the logs crackle, watching the flames, casting shadows on their naked bodies. Eventually, the fire started to die down, Pierre stood and extended his hand to Beth, "Please come." he said. She gave a little curtsy. He laughed and took her back upstairs. Jerome and Denise followed. All four were naked, they just left the towels.

++++++++++++++++++++

Pierre and Beth stood inside her room. They hugged and kissed. She realised that there had not been anything sexual downstairs, apart from the occasional kiss. Pierre pulled back from Beth, "Soixante-neuf?" he said, raising his eyebrows as a question.

"Oui" she said, with a slight shrug, as though she did it every night. He lay down on the bed, on his back. She smiled at him, spotting her bottle of body lotion on the dresser. Andrew had massaged her with it two nights earlier, then... She shook her head to dismiss the thought. Pierre got up on one elbow "Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, walking to the bottle of lotion, and pouring some onto her hand. She stood and looked at him. Using both hands, she slowly, sensuously rubbed the lotion over her shoulders, then down to her breasts. Swaying as she did so. "Too much champagne." she said, laughing. Over her stomach, and bending, her thighs. She kept pursing her lips in a kiss, for him. She put some more lotion on her hands. She bent over him, starting with his thighs, worked her way up his body, spreading the lotion, past his cock over his stomach. Up to his shoulders. "We will slide over each other, better with this." she said.

She lay on top of him, opened her mouth and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. He held her head, and responded. She moved her body over his, spreading the lotion and sliding around. She felt his cock getting hard again. She raised herself up on her hands and moved her body to be at a right angle to his, she then kissed her way down his body. She stopped. "I have never done this before," she said, turning her head to look at his face, "so if I don't do it right, please tell me!"

He said quickly "Beth, do you want to do it? You do not have to, I will not mind..."

"Yes, she answered, "I want to do it, I want to surprise my husband when I get home after practicing on you!"

She lowered her head again, continuing her way down. She kissed past his cock and kissed his balls, holding them carefully. She held his cock and kissed her way up it. She moved her body until she was over him, she put her knees either side of him. He held her waist and raised his head to lick her. She lowered her body to help him. Lowering her head, she kissed the end of his cock, opening her lips and licking the dampness off it. She pressed her mouth down, wondering if she could get it all in. She did, slowly, her nose was against his balls. "Just like Denise," She thought "but the other way." she pulled slowly back, keeping her lips tight on him.

He was licking her, kissing her. She moaned into him. "mmmm" he said in appreciation. He moved one finger to her arse hole, the other hand to her cunt, fingering her slit, below his tongue.

She was just before his cock end with her lips. She brought them over his bell, and pushed back down a short way. She got the idea, and started bobbing her head up and down like Denise had done, keep her lips in contact with his cock, using her tongue as she did so.

She felt him twitching, and felt herself responding to his efforts on her. She kept going, despite the distractions, speeding up, like Denise had done. He came, with a groan. She could feel him spurting into her mouth. She kept going, emptying him. As she did so, she felt her orgasm come. "Ohhhhhhh!" came out. She pulled her head back slowly, like Denise had done, closing her lips at the end of him. She then collapsed onto him. His cock in her hair.

They lay, spent. He put his arms around her, holding her to him. After a while, she moved, and he released her. She turned on him, using the skid of the lotion to allow her to keep contact between their bodies. Her head was at his navel, she pushed her way up him, sinuously, like a snake, keeping her breasts rubbing on him, the nipples trailing up him, so he could feel them.

She got her head up near his, their nipples touching, she swayed side to side, so her nipples dragged past his, then moved up to kiss him. Moving to one side, she lay alongside him, her fingers stroking one of his nipples.

"Was I good, for my first time? Are you going to give me marks out of ten?" She whispered, into his ear, nibbling his ear lobe.

"Very good, for your first time," he whispered back, "but you need more practice." She hit him playfully. "I'm not so easily fooled." She replied.

Her hand moved down towards his cock...

He put his hand on hers, stopping her. "Dormons?" he suggested.

"Dormons." she agreed. Sleep. He pulled the bedclothes back over them. He lay on his back, she fell asleep on one side, her arm across him.