Gite Ch. 06: Yachting Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
37 Followers

The main course arrived. Beth noticed her glass was empty, Victor refilled it.

Her cod had been grilled, accompanied by a sauce and a few vegetables. It was delicious. She was sad not to be able to finish it.

The waitress cleared away and Pierre moved the men round again. "This is fun," thought Beth.

Victor was now opposite her, and Jerome next to her.

Beth looked down the table to Denise, who was the other side of Jerome, between him and Pierre, she was opposite Alain, and taking to him. Beth could just make out that the topic was about yachts.

The waitress returned with dessert menus, Beth chose 'crema catalana', as Alain had suggested.

Jerome was talking to Celine, and Victor was talking to Beth.

Beth finished her wine again, Victor refilled it, Victor was also asking about her holiday, and meeting Pierre and Jerome. She retold the story, not knowing that Denise had been sat next to him earlier, and had given her version of the tale. "So, have you stayed only with Pierre, or have you...?" He asked, already knowing some of her exploits, and leaving the question open.

She gave him her account, ticking them off on the fingers of one hand, "Sex with Pierre, first with another than my husband; Soixante-neuf, first time; Four of us in the bath at the gite, first foursome, and I got a finger up my arse, as a thank-you; anal, first time; threesome, girl-girl-boy, first time; Double penetration while suspended, first time; sex with Jerome, second man, other than my husband;" She started on the fingers of the next hand, "Sex with a woman, first time; Sex standing up in the shower, front and back, well front really." She paused, "I've used all my fingers," she said.

"And it's only Wednesday," said Denise, overhearing. They all laughed, and congratulated Beth, who was just a little embarrassed.

"I've also saved an octopus from a cruel fisherman." She said, looking at Pierre, at the other end of the table.

"I had octopus as a main course." He said.

"I hope it wasn't mine." said Beth.

The waitress returned, clearing the table. Beth looked at her critically. "A little bit older than Monique." She thought, but not as pretty. Excellent English.

She mentioned this to Victor. "Please remember that English is very important, if you want a good career." He said, "That is why our young people are so keen to learn it."

The waitress served coffee, and the owner appeared, serving cognac and liqueurs from a small trolley. Beth had a cognac, she noticed Denise having some liqueur.

She enjoyed the cognac, sipping it slowly, "Hope we can find the boat," she thought, "I'd never be able to drive."

Beth noticed Pierre and Alain leave the table and go to the toilet. 'I need to go' she thought, and excused herself. Standing up she went into the ladies, adjacent to the men's, she could hear Pierre and Alain talking in French, but could not understand it.

As she left to return to the table, Pierre and Alain were stood talking near the toilet door. Pierre caught her eye, and beckoned her over. "We've had an idea." He said, "would you like to go to Alain's yacht for the night with Denise, and Celine and Marie can come to ours..."

She smiled at the pair of them, "I think that's a perfect way to end the evening." She said, "I'll see if I can persuade Denise."

She went to Denise, and said she needed a word. Denise stood up "You may have to hold me." She said. Beth outlined Pierre's suggestion. "Shall we?" asked Denise.

"I want to." Said Beth.

"So let's", said Denise.

Beth returned to Pierre, "We agree." She said, and gave him a kiss on the lips, "I'll miss you." She said, "Even though you are an octopus eater."

She returned to her seat. Pierre and Alain went quickly round the others, getting their agreement.

They left the restaurant, Beth thanked the waitress and the owner "Who paid the bill?" she thought.

They walked down towards the quay, "Not really a harbour." she thought.

She was alongside Alain, 'We are in pairs.- She realised, we know what is going to happen. She and Alain were the last, 'Let's be teenagers.' she thought, she put her hand out and held Alain's hand, they walked on, she slowed, letting the others get ahead. He was puzzled and looked at her, "What is wrong?" he said.

"Nothing." She said, "Just kiss me, like we are on our first date."

He kissed her, it turned into a snog, with tongues.

They broke off and walked on. As she had said earlier 'I have problems with my husband, and it's taken this to make me realise, that it is as much my fault as his. I should encourage him more,' She thought.

They reached the quay, Pierre and Jerome had already left with Celine and Marie.

She was there with Alain and with Denise and Victor, who were having a hearty snog on the quayside.

Alain got hold of her and snogged her back, she enjoyed it, putting her tongue hard in his mouth.

They got on the boat, sounds of revelry came from the other boat ahead of them.

Victor steered their motor boat to the yacht. Helped them on board. Beth and Denise sat in the out-door area. Alain and Victor re-appeared and sat down, "Cognac?" asked Alain. Beth and Denise looked at each other, knew that if they accepted, they would be incapable... "Yes, please," said Denise, Beth nodded.

They sat together Alain next to Beth, Victor next to Denise.

"They've paired us off," thought Beth, "this is how it's going to happen."

Alain was talking to her, talking to her about France and holidays, she was disinterested, she leant forwards and kissed him, opened her mouth and snogged him, to her surprise, she dropped her hand and felt his cock. "Stop talking." she said. "That is not why we are here."

They heard screams, And cries of delight. They all turned. On the other yacht, they could see a handcuffed female being raised up. They saw two males get either side of the female and get to work, they could hear the grunts and cries of delight.

Beth was amazed at what she said next, "What are you going to do to please us?" she asked. Alain said nothing, took her hand and led her below, Victor and Denise followed...

++++++++++++++++++++

Alain led her into the bedroom, he was not really expecting such forward behaviour from Beth, like Pierre, he thought of her as mild and naïve. She stood in front of him, in her new-found strength, she put her hands to his neck, his shirt and unbuttoned it. She pulled the shirt off, she embraced him, kissed him, "My friends call me 'miss prim and proper'" she said, "not true now." she said. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle..."

Alain laughed, seeing through her, "Of course I'll be gentle," He said, "until you ask me not to be..."

Beth laughed and carried on stripping him, until he was naked.

She put her hands up high "My turn." she said, "Strip me now."

They were both naked, she moved to him, embraced him, wriggled her hips against him, felt his cock rising against her.

"Take me to bed, now." She said.

He laid her down on the bed, she spread her arms and legs, she laid in an X, shape.

"I need a good shagging." She said

Alain moved over her, and snogged her moving her hands over her, she moaned and fondled him... as it went along.

Stanlow
Stanlow
37 Followers