Gite Ch. 07: Yachting and Swapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers

"Technical." said Denise, they held up 5.9 and 5.6.

"Not bad for amateurs," said Denise.

++++++++++++++++++++

Beth went and laid down on Victor's bed, he joined her.

Denise came in, laughing, "Can't we shag without you looking on?" She said.

"Well I heard noises and had a peek, we did agree to leave the doors open..." said Beth.

"For security, not anything else!" said Denise, laughing.

"Victor took advantage of me," said Beth.

"What did you really expect?" said Denise.

A phone rang, Alain answered it. After putting it down, he said, "Drinks on Pierre's yacht in thirty minutes."

Alain and Victor dressed and went on deck, Beth got Denise's hand, "Please shower with me." She said.

++++++++++++++++++++

They motored over to the other yacht, Celine and Marie needed to shower and dress, so Alain and Victor took them to their yacht. Promising to return shortly.

Beth and Denise sat in the outdoor area of Pierre and Jerome's yacht, sitting next to each other, reading magazines. Pierre and Jerome appeared from above. "Hi!" They said.

"Hullo." said Denise with a voice of ice.

Pierre and Jerome looked at each other, not knowing what was wrong, but something was...

"Is anything wrong?" said Jerome.

"No." said Denise.

"No, nothing," said Beth, turning over a page of 'Paris Match'.

"What have we done?" asked Pierre, knowing instantly that this was not the way...

"Nothing." Said Denise.

"Exactly." said Beth.

The men, being men, saw a night of sex evaporating.

"So, what did we do wrong?" said Jerome.

"Ffffh!" said Denise.

"Bimbos!" said Beth.

"What?" said Pierre, "What is a ... Bimbo?"

"Ah!" said Denise, "A girl with blond hair, big breasts, no brain..."

"But Celine and Marie have dark hair, small breasts, and are intelligent..." said Jerome in despair.

"Even worse." Said Beth.

Pierre and Jerome looked at each other, this was going badly wrong.

"But we may forgive you." Said Denise, turning over another page.

"May you?" said Pierre, realising as he said it, that there was a chasm opening in the ground just in front of him.

"And we may not." Said Beth.

"But there again..." said Denise.

"But there again..." said Beth, studying her 'Paris Match'.

Denise said, "We could forgive you if you just pour us a glass of champagne... each." She added.

"Is that all?" Jerome said.

"No," said Denise, "But it will be a start."

Pierre poured champagne. "But you wanted to spend the day with Alain and Victor..." Even for the south of France, it turned cold, very cold.

"Only because you wanted to stay with Celine and Marie." said Denise, "So we went with what you wanted..."

"We thought you wanted that, and you were happy with it." Said Pierre.

"Well never mind for now," said Beth, maintaining control, "please refill my glass," holding it out.

"Yes," said Denise, "let's relax..." Holding her glass out.

Pierre refilled them. "So, what do want to do this afternoon?" he asked.

"Snorkelling" said Beth.

"Good," said Pierre, relaxing.

"I want to make sure that my octopus is still there." she said. There was a satisfying crack, as the stem of his champagne glass broke.

++++++++++++++++++++

Pierre and Beth went snorkelling. He led her over to the rock outcrop. They both dived, saw the octopus' tentacles. Returned to the surface, Beth said "I'm glad it's still there."

"So am I," said Pierre, with feeling.

Beth burst out laughing, "Are octopus an endangered species?" she asked.

"I don't know." Said Pierre puzzled.

"Better find out." said Beth, and she swam back to the yacht, Pierre followed, wondering if he would ever understand women.

++++++++++++++++++++

They got back on the yacht, Beth went below to shower and dress, the others were already dressed, Pierre waited until Beth had returned, before he went below to change. Coming back in shorts and blouse, no bra.

Denise smiled to herself, 'We've got them rattled.' She thought.

Pierre came up on deck, dressed in shirt and shorts. He sat beside Beth, who was chatting to Marie, and ignored him, eventually She turned to Him, "hi" he said, "er, most species of octopus are not endangered."

"How do you know?" she couldn't help but ask.

"I have a friend at 'The Observatoire Oceanologique de Villefranche'" he said, I rang him and he told me."

Denise overheard this, "Well done!" she thought.

"Better help keep it that way!" said Beth, and turned back to talk to Marie.

"This girl is learning so quick." Thought Denise

++++++++++++++++++++

After more glasses of champagne, everyone relaxed, the conversation turned to food, and where they were to find food that night. They decided to go back to the same restaurant as the previous night. Alain got his phone out and rang to book their table.

Beth turned to Pierre, "Has Alain told you that we are flying back on Sunday, not Saturday?" she asked.

"No," replied Pierre, "Has he changed your flights, you said you were going back Saturday, because it took all day, and you wanted to rest Sunday." She could see the gears turning in his head, as he contemplated and extra night of sex.

'You really can read men like a book!' she thought. "Yes," she said, "but Alain and Victor own a corporate jet, which is flying to London anyway, so they are diverting it for us. We leave Sunday morning, and land at lunchtime."

"Good," said Pierre, "That's very kind of them."

They had another round of champagne, and left for the restaurant.

Walking up from the quay, Beth and Pierre were last in the group, Beth stopped, turned to Pierre and said, "We had fun with Alain and Victor, but I prefer you."

"Funny you should say that," said Pierre, we feel the same way about Celine and Marie, very energetic, but no real flair."

Beth turned to him, and kissed him on the lips, "Thank you." She said, they walked on.

They got to the restaurant, this time the table was ready. They sat down randomly, no one caring to take charge. They were all next to or opposite their partners.

When the waitress took the orders, Beth stared at Pierre, he ordered steak, and winked at her. "Thank you." She said.

Denise was asking Alain about the jet plane, and how long they had had it. He told her they started with a four-seat flown by them, as they had pilot's licences, as it was convenient for flying around Europe, and saved time with check in, and waiting for connections. Then they realised that this was a business opportunity, and bought a larger one, and employed a pilot. They started an agency to rent it out, and became successful in southern France and eastern Spain. Occasionally, we have to rent a second plane, he told her, and we bought the larger jet last year, and really ought to buy another one next year. "You can fly virtually anywhere in Europe within three hours," he told her, "and return when you want."

Denise was amazed, she knew no one who flew a plane, even privately, and this man was talking, like he was buying a car.

Beth was talking to Pierre about conservation, "My daughter is interested in this" she said, "she wants, to take it up as a career, but she's sixteen, we'll see."

"Where is she?" asked Pierre, "we know where your son is."

"She is in the USA, visiting our friends there", she is back next week. This is her first time away from us, without us" she said, "she's growing up," she said sadly.

"Just like your son," he said.

"I hope not" she said.

"Sorry, I didn't mean that!" he said.

"Are you related to Monique?" she asked.

He paused, "She is related to me through my grandfather's cousin, so not really close."

"Just wondered." She said.

The meal finished, Pierre paid the bill, and they all left, they walked back down to the quay. Beth went to the toilet and they left last, hand in hand.

Pierre laughed, Beth looked at him, "I feel like a teenager," he said, gripping her hand.

She laughed, "So do I," she said, "but where are you going to find one at this time of night? They are all going to be in some bar, drinking more than their parents would like!"

They both laughed and walked on, swinging their hands.

++++++++++++++++++++

They joined Jerome and Denise at the motor boat, Alain, Victor, Celine and Marie were already on their way, noisily.

"Aren't they ever quiet?" asked Beth.

"You can talk," said Denise with a laugh.

They got on board the yacht and Jerome served cognac, "To settle the stomach" he said.

They sat under the awning, couple's opposite. Talking about the day, the meal. Beth idly put her hand on Pierre's thigh, he put his arm round her shoulders, fingers just touching the top of her breast. She leant against him, "That's the sort of thing teenage boys do," She said, "then their hand drops lower, hoping you won't notice."

"Like this?" said Pierre, running his fingers down her blouse, to her nipple and back again.

"Yes," said Beth, turning to him, "but please do it again." Pierre ran his other hand across her and fondled her breast. Beth ran her hand from his thigh to his cock and squeezed it, then lent across and kissed him, then pulling back to look at him. She glanced across at Jerome and Denise who were in a passionate embrace, Jerome was unbuttoning Denise's blouse.

Beth reached up and unbuttoned her blouse, slowly, seductively, looking at Pierre, who smiled. Beth reached over and unbuttoned his shirt, running her hands over his chest. He pulled her unbuttoned blouse of and removed his shirt. The he laid her on her side and lay down beside her, kissed her, and let it turn into a snog.

Their hands roamed over each other's bodies, "That's nice," they were whispering to each other, "just there."

Beth put her hand to Pierre's shorts and fumbled with the waist button, opened it, then pulled the zip down, she reached in with her hand, through the slot on his underpants, finding his cock, erect, and already wet at the end. "Mmmm" she said.

He smiled at her, and reached out to her shorts, unbuttoning her and pulling down the zip. He reached in, seeking her, finding it difficult, she moved her legs trying to help him, without success.

"Stand up" she whispered to him, and followed him up, she pushed his shorts and pants down to the floor, leaving him naked, he pushed her shorts and pants down, they had a naked embrace. She rubbed her breasts against him, and held his cock.

"Soixante-neuf?" she asked. He laughed, remembering their first time, "Oui." he said.

Pierre lay down on the bench, on his back. Beth lay down beside him. She gave him a long snog, then moved her feet onto the floor and kissed his way down his body, slowly. As she went down, she moved her body over his. She got on her hands and knees and reached for his cock, He reached for her, putting his hands on her bum, to guide her pussy to the right place. She kissed his cock end then pushed her head forward, taking him all in.

He put his tongue into her vagina, licking her out, he moved his tongue up and down her slit, wriggling it around. "Ahh" she moaned, his cock deep in her mouth. She pulled her head back slowly, playing with his cock as she did so, supporting herself with one hand.

Pierre concentrated on her clit, rubbing his tongue on it and sucking, putting his fingers in her vagina, and rubbing the walls. She got to the end of his cock and set to work, trying to exclude what was being done to her. "It's difficult," she thought, "doing this together, since we are both doing the best for each other, and trying to come at the same time."

She felt herself getting close, feeling his finger from his other hand playing with her arsehole as well now, "Need lubricant to hand next time," she thought. She was bobbing her head, concentrating on his bell end. Her lips were squeezing him, "like a snog" she thought, she was working her tongue as well, her hand stroking his cock shaft and balls.

"Nearly there" she thought, thinking of him, then realising she was close as well. He came in her mouth, her clit and vagina were on fire, as she shuddered in her climax, both of them moaning in ecstasy. She kept going, sucking hard, wanting to drain his balls. He finished coming, she gave him a final suck, closed her lips and pulled off him. He pulled his head off her. Letting go, she rolled off him in delight, turned over and fell on the floor with a bang!

He jumped up in concern, "Are you alright?" he asked.

Beth was laughing, "Never mind the earth moving, I think the yacht moved that time." she said.

She looked over, Denise and Jerome had gone, leaving a pile of clothes.

Pierre picked her up and solicitously took her below. He put her in the shower, washed her checked her carefully for bruises. "I will not have bruises THERE," she said, laughing.

She washed him, being careful with his cock and balls. "Am I getting better," she asked, smiling, "My husband is going to get a real shock when I get back to him."

"You were quite good, the first time," he said, but I thought my cock was going inside out, this time!"

They dried each other and went to bed, "I suppose that is it until the morning?" she asked.

"Wait for dawn," he replied.

++++++++++++++++++++

Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers
12