All Comments on 'Give a Name... Ch. 10'

by Peccato

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ummmmm... Okay ?

Well that made no sense whatsoever. Not just the slightly confusing story but the appalling spelling and grammar. Literotica offers an editor service for a reason. I just read all ten chapters and I only just realised that it was based on Supernatural, you really need to make it apparent to the reader in the first chapter that they need to have some basic understanding of the show to enjoy the piece. You wrote with the characters in mind so you expected US to know the back-story as well.

PeccatoPeccatoalmost 14 years agoAuthor
To Mr./Mrs. Anonymous

Thanks for reading all 10 chapters of my story. Sorry, to hear that you find it lacking or confusing. You have just read half of my story, which is atleast 20,000 plus words. The rest from chapter 11 till 18 plus epilogue is another 25,000 plus in word count.

As I have stated before in the beginning of the first chapter that it has 18 chapters plus epilogue. The reason for me posting it up here was because of the voting system, which helps me to gauge, if it is good enough or needs more work done to it.

I have asked numerous editors at this website and people who commented on my writing, if they would like to edit my story. Till, now, no one has been able to either complete the task and the commentors do nothing but just that...comment.

The story is not complete and at Chapter 10 the story is only mid way. There is more, but unfortunately it is posted on another website, where it is a Supernatural Fan Fiction website. Here is where you can find this story in its completion:http://www.sinful-desire.org/archive/viewuser.php?action=storiesby&uid=2256

My intentions were to post it at that site originally, but decided to do half of it here instead. Yes, it is based on the tv series Supernatural, but it wasn't written for the readers here at literotica. It was meant for the fan's of Supernatural.

Please, feel free to read the entire story at this site. I am looking forward to your opinion and if anyone has the balls to edit my story... please, please, email me!!!!!!

Dr_sneakersDr_sneakersover 12 years ago
Make another one please!!!

This is a good story!!! I love "Supernatural" because I'm a blood and gore type of girl. What happened to Dean when Sam walked into the room, please answer me that. I think how you put Dean and Sam's incest was creative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous