All Comments on 'Give and Take'

by Hikergirl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
pjwolfpjwolfover 17 years ago
HOT AND TEASINGLY EROTIC

WOW! You truly have a gift for the erotic. Anticipation and not knowing exactly what your lover has planned add to the heightened climax. Keep up with your writings...it will certainly keep your readers "up" (myself included).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Disconcerting

What's the purpose of the layout? Is it to be like a poem? If so, it doesn't work. One concentrates on that not the story.

azrael13azrael13about 17 years ago
Almost had me...

I enjoyed the writing although I found myself getting a little bored with it near the end. I would love to have seen this done as an audio selection as you describe what you are doing to the listener much like you did in writing, but with a sexy woman's voice delivering the message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow thank you

Some of the comments on this story are a sad commentary on education. So many people don't know how to read, taking cues from the writer (commas, periods etc). They just blow through it all like its a commercial, as fast as they can.

If people have trouble with basic sentences, this type of writing would certainly not be understood.

I enjoyed it immensely, falling into the rhythm that you created for me, and not my own. You did something that's very difficult to do: you created anticipation and tension in real-time for a disconnected stranger, that takes skill!

I will definitely be coming back to this one, as well as looking at what else you have to offer!

I guess I just wanted you to know that your writing style, and effort, did not go unnoticed o unappreciated

:)

happydan19@netzero.com

MNGentlemanMNGentlemanabout 17 years ago
The Welcome Design

Those readers who attempt to consume literary meals like Big Macs rather than the Japanese dish shabu-shabu, don't realize that the process is part of the experience. The line markers, the punctuation- thay all add to the story being painted for us. These are the lighting used to further accent and illuminate the words. Take them in- it's worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I agree...this is erotic LIT for the literatate

This is one of the few pieces on this site worthy to be called literature!!! Thank you...hope to see more of your writing soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unusual for sure

I enjoyed the blurb at the beginning and agree that pleasure given can be just as much pleasure in the giving as in the getting. The layout struck me as odd for the rest but after I started reading it, I started to enjoy the difference of it. Your style is definitely different and the content was hot. Good job.

YeatsYeatsover 16 years ago
An Education

This clearly was an education in both how to write and how to pleasure and love another human being and one's self in a deliciously playful yet serious way.

R_U_RomanticR_U_Romanticover 16 years ago
Highly erotic story Hikergirl

An incredibly erotic tale of seduction. Your talent for expression of the little details is what makes your work so incredible. I can't wait to read your other stories.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlabout 12 years ago
Exquisite

Beautifully described, artfully delivered. It would be a fantastic story written in paragraph form, but the presentation conveys a rhythm that takes this piece to new heights.

BenLongBenLongabout 12 years ago
Butterscotch Delight

Once again a fantastic, sensual, erotic masterpiece. Take a bow Hikergirl!

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Just found you.

That was, as one comment put it 'literature' coupled with the too rare feminine outlook.

I don't know whether I should remark on the 'Anon' of 02/06/07 except to say "you really should not bother with this quality of writing as it is obviously beyond you"

holden_2005holden_2005about 7 years ago
You, ma'm, are the woman of my dreams

And why have you stopped writing?

This was exquisite – elegant, erotic, arousing and such a lovely tease! Thank you again.

Please write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Strange layout.

Needed much more dialog. Her describing what she was going to do to him. That she was going to get him 'close' over and over again, but not let him cum until she was ready. What she was going to have him do to her while he was restrained. Then having him do that with instructions how to do exactly what she wants.

Three stars.

stwestcottstwestcott8 months ago

Wow. I could hear you and feel this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous