All Comments on 'Give Me a Hand'

by JohnnyMax

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I like that story it was lite and easy, good one kiwi hope you come up with some more without too much bull shit as you made GIVE ME a HAND so easy to read and get into.

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 12 years ago
Excellent

I loved this excellent story. The story line kept me interested and reading until the end. There is plenty of potential for additional chapters with grown children running around the farm. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story....

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very nicely done

That was possibly the most entertaining story of its type that I have read in a long, long time. It was certainly interesting, credible, and blissfully devoid of the sort of ghetto potty-talk which pervades so many offerings.

I haven't checked on the site yet, but that didn't seem to be the work of "new" writer. I hope anyway that we'll be seeing much more of similar.

Thanks ever so for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very entertaining and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another virgin writer

a woman can not use tampons with an intact hymen other wise the story was good but rushed. it should have been spread out more over two or three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hymen/Virginity

Your profile says you're male between 51 & 60, yet you don't seem to know basic female anatomy. The hymen, if it exists, is external and if the girl/women uses tampons, masturbates, hell goes to gym class in secondary school, it's gone. The only surefire way to determine if a girl/women is a virgin is to use the same method you would with a guy. Ask.

Other than that I really liked the story and hope you continue.

KamattlockKamattlockalmost 12 years ago
Nice story

In regards to using a tampon when you are a virgin it is very rare for one to break your hymen sense the hymen has a hole in it that allows the tampon to pass through which also allows the monthly discharge to exit.

Very nice story I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work. :)

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Hymens/virginity

Hymens come in various "closures". I have encountered several females who use tampons, have never had sex (virgins) but still have a hymen. They have told me that the first time they used a tampon they felt it stretch but allowed the tampon in. Breaking their hymen was possibly less painful but there was still blood.

My beef is with writers that have the hymen six inches in at the cervix!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
four women

lucky bastard has 4 women and i can't even get one, lol. not to mention the mom had millions in the bank,lol some guys have all the luck.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 11 years ago
GREAT FUCKING STORY!!!!!!

Oh my god..... what a wild, wonderful and loving story... i loved it 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ah hell no

Two girls at once living under the same roof is bad enough 4 hell no.Hard enough setteling who your going to sleep with with two.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Loved it.

One of the most lyrical descriptions of 'joining' I have found on this site.

As a total change of pace for me I actually agreed wholeheartedly with an ANON who commented on the refreshing lack of 'ghetto and potty talk.

Keep up the good work.

ChasBChasBabout 11 years ago
Reread

Even better this time than the first! Make it seem all so natural... as it should.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the beginning SUCKED

the beginning was totally unrealistic, WHY would she open the door? if she was so recluse as you said and the area was not that good she would never open the door unless it was the police or landlord. you build her character one way then make her do something that is the total oppistie of how you built her up. good way to ruin a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I do believe I saw a friend of bill reference in there :)

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015over 8 years ago
IT MAKES ME SMILE

What a warm and beautiful story of coming of age in an unconventional way, for the four of them. The story was a bit fanciful, convenient in places, but if you agree to suspend your disbelief like you must do for some movies and books to really work well, then it might make you say "Hmmm' but never 'Oh. hell no!! It was much less graphic than many I have read, but it seemed to be geared to setting a mood rather than creating erectile tissue in the reader. It was a welcome departure from some of the other works focusing on the carnal. I enjoyed it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what the fuck is this?

This is by far the weirdest story I've read. it's stupid and pointless I mean 11 kids? yeah VERY likely(!) you need to find better stories to read and get ideas from them this is so bad.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Aside from Mel,

No one was was abused, injured, manipulated or murdered. As unlikely as it is, I found myself smiling, chuckling and laughing out loud throughout the story.

A very pleasant read and a welcome change.

To poo-poo this story as impossible, unrealistic, whatever is asinine.

Every story on this site is, if you will remember, FICTION!

Five stars and thanks for the sequel which prompted me to read this first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!!!!!

Pls, ignore the ahole comments. This was fantastic. It was hot, funny, intimate, and I loved it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You spoiled a good story

You were doing well until Mom came into the picture and then that bit about all three women getting pregnant at the same time.....and with twins!

Just a little over the top that spoiled it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

...and kids, we don't talk to outsiders about your daddy licking grandma and your moms. Oh, and of course don't tell anyone that you watch daddy licking all of us. Probably shouldn't mention that daddy sleeps with your three mommies, or that you have three mommies. You know what, don't talk about home at all, thats prolly best! ;)

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Good read

I thought this was an excellent story but there were a few to may children in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous