All Comments on 'Give me an A'

by PrincessS85

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
koinonia_92koinonia_92over 10 years ago
I'm Ready for a Sequel

Excellent, well written story with endless possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yes!!

that was excellent pussy for a novice. more please.

peachesmelbapeachesmelbaover 10 years ago
You had me

at "I'm going to ruin you!" Well done! Give us another...PLEASE?!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fuck, this story made me so fucking horny. Write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent!!!

Oh my god that was amazing! Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
F cup

I stopped at F cup breasts and didn't read any further. Such fantasies! Try again using "normal" measurements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re : anonymous

You didn't finish because of a measurement? O_o

Three things...

1. 80% of my relatives and friends are DD - G, as well as myself. Not sure what you mean by "normal".

2. Fantasy. Fan. Tasy. Even if F wasn't normal, this is a FANTASY site.

3. I'm sorry you're so insecure in your own body you can't read a story about someone with bigger boobs than yours.

PrincessS85PrincessS85over 10 years agoAuthor
Agreed

I agree, last poster. I do not blow my characters up to insane proportions. I research to see real people with those measurements, or use ones I have seen/experienced/have. I'm sorry for your likes or insecurities, anonymous, but if you don't like mine, there are 100's of thousands more to read. Go find one you like and keep your comments to yourself, especially having not even read the story!

And I also have dozens of friends and relatives with large boobs DD and larger, myself included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Write more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Omfg

This story is perfect and it made me so wet! I hope there are hot professors like him at college.

TemptationKay89TemptationKay89over 10 years ago
love it!

You did a great job. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue this story!!!

soooo good!

sequel please- this should be a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
On the fence...

I read the story and it was okay. Not the best I have read but certainly not the worst. Then I went to comments... The only problem I can say is that she would not have a "Barbie" doll waist [10 inches smaller or more then her bust and hips]. She would be at 29-32... Unless she's a corset wearer. Then she could go to 16 inches but never be able to hold herself straight without one again.

It sounds like you got the measurements from sir mix a lot. . . .

But other then that enjoyable.

(I gave you five stars in case anyone voted negatively)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous