Give me an A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That won't fit!" she gasped in shock, starting to scoot off the desk.

Alec gripped his hard-on firmly at the base, his large hand barely covering half of his cock. "Yes, it will. Don't be scared, baby. You'll love it." He pushed her gently back. "Here." He drew her hand down to touch him. "Feel it, sweetheart."

She wrapped her fingers around the pulsing heat of his cock. Her fingers couldn't quite meet her thumb on the other side. She stroked softly, marveling at how soft his skin felt to the touch, and yet there was a hard rod of steel under the velvet. A drop of clear fluid appeared at the tip of his red, swollen dick and she ran her thumb across it, causing him to gasp and then moan. Glancing at his face, she saw his jaw clenched, his eyes half closed.

"Am I doing it right?" she asked, still stroking up and down in long, slow motions.

He nodded tightly, then put his hand over hers. "That feels really good, baby girl, and next time I'll let you play with it all you want and suck on it like a nice, big lollipop until I squirt all my cream down your throat. Right now, though, I want to spread those tight legs and slide this thick cock up inside that nice, hot, juicy pussy and fuck you until you can't think of anything but this hard rod pounding your sweet, slut cunt."

Tenna froze, his words sweeping through her body until they centered on her clit. She felt the tiny bundle of nerves throb and spasm as he told her just what he wanted from her body. When he pushed firmly on her shoulders, she let him lay her back and pull her until her pussy was at the edge of the desk. He fisted his cock and rubbed the tip against her slit, sliding it up against her clit, then down across her hole, back and forth, teasing her. The height of the desk was perfect to line him up to her eager, wet pussy. Each slide across her clit made her gasp, then as she heated, tiny whimpers escaped each time he bumped against her. When her hips unconsciously lifted to meet his cock's next slide, he chuckled.

"Hmm, there's my horny little slut. You want this cock?" he slid just the tip into her hole.

She nodded.

"Tell me, Tenna."

"I want it." Her voice was soft.

"Now, now," he thrust lightly against her clit with the wide, spongy head. "You know better. Tell me."

"I..." She cleared her throat. "I...want your cock."

"What do you want me to do with it?"

"I want you to fuck me." Her face turned red. She didn't use that word very often, but she knew what it meant and she really did want his cock inside her pussy. She didn't want to be a virgin anymore. Not when it felt this good to do the things that made her his slut.

Alec leaned over her, brushing his lips across her forehead, then her ear. "What do you want me to fuck you with, Tenna? Where do you want me to stick this hot, hard cock, baby?" His voice hissed hot into her ear.

"I want you to fuck my pussy, Alec," her need making her suddenly bold, she grabbed at his body, lifting her pussy to reach for his cock. "Please, Mr. Davies! Please put that hot, hard cock inside my pussy and fuck me with it!"

A heated growl rumbled from his chest as he seized her hips and thrust deep, burying half his shaft into her tight passage in one thrust and ripping through her innocence. A sharp cry escaped as she felt the her hymen give, her body seizing at the sharp pain of his thick member stretching her for the first time.

"Shhhh," he soothed, his thumb brushing away a tear that escaped her eye. "Just a minute, baby."

He stayed motionless, his body tensed above her, for a long minute. As her body adjusted to his invasion, she felt the pain going away. She shifted slightly and he grinned eagerly.

"Ready, sweet?"

She felt him withdrawing and mewled at the sudden emptiness he left. A soft chuckle was his only response before he plunged back inside, burying himself completely this time.

"Oooooh!" she breathed, her tight walls clamping down on his invasion. She felt him butting up against her womb. He filled her almost to the point of pain, but not quite. This second stroke carried none of the sting his first had.

He pulled out again and refilled her, slow out, fast in, over and over again, letting her feel every bump and vein as he pulled away. His thumb moved to rub her clit in circles, using her juices to lubricate as he played with her. She felt a new orgasm building and her pussy spasmed in anticipation.

"That's it, slut," he moaned. "Squeeze that fucking cock. Feel me drilling your pussy? Want that dick deep inside you?" he thrust especially hard, making her squeal. "Mmmmm, yeah, baby, take that cock like a good slut."

Alec picked up the pace, both hands now holding her hips, using them as leverage while he fucked into her pussy. She could hear the wet sound of his cock pistoning in and out and she moaned, twisting her hips so he could hit a spot inside that felt especially good.

"Yes, Alec," her hands reached for his arms, nails biting into his skin as she tried to force him to speed up even more. "Give me your cock. Fuck me, baby! Oh!" She gave a startled cry as he suddenly pulled out and yanked her off the desk. "Wha...?!"

He didn't stop for an explanation, spinning her away from him and pushing her facedown over the wooden furniture. His hand smacked down on her ass and then his cock was back inside her wet, greedy pussy. He felt bigger, deeper from this angle, slamming into her cervix with every thrust as he let loose, fucking into her fast and hard.

"You're going to cum for me, my slut," the command was almost a growl. "You're going to clench that tight, hot pussy on my thick cock and scream my name as you cum for me."

Tenna groaned as his words pushed her closer to the edge. She was enjoying his control and commands as he took over her body and made her do what he wanted. Although she had to admit she wanted it too. Bad.

His cock stabbed into her g-spot with every inward thrust, his balls striking against her clit, sending shock waves through her, pushing her closer to that razor edge of pleasure.

He leaned over, his body covering her back, both covered in a thin sheen of sweat. He slowed his pace for a second, letting her feel every inch of his rod as he stretched her open slowly, then slid back out. His breath hot on her neck, he leaned into her ear.

"I'm going to make you cum, Tenna." His tongue flicked against her lobe. "I'm going to make that pussy explode on my fucking dick and then I'm going to fill you with my cum." He gave an especially hard thrust, grinding into the back of her pussy with a stab and twist of his hips. She gasped and cried out, her clit throbbing. He reached under her body, pinching the nub of nerves between finger and thumb, his other hand taking hold of her breast and using it as leverage to start pounding her again. "Are you on birth control, baby girl?"

She shook her head, suddenly aware of his bare cock sliding in and out of her unprotected pussy. He let out a deep groan at her answer. Her pussy clenched in response.

"Oh, fuck, slut," he growled against her nape. "Mmmm, Tenna. Slut. Cum for me! Cum now on my fucking dick, baby!" His teeth sank into the side of her neck as a low growl rumbled from his chest and his dick swelled, throbbing in her tight flesh. His index flicked hard against her clit as his hips slammed down against her ass and stopped. "Uh, yessss! Take my cum in your wet, fertile cunt, baby!" She felt a deep pulse inside and sudden warmth. The sensation of his verile cum filling her pushing her hard and fast into an orgasm that made her see flecks of white across her vision. She screamed, wordless.

Breathing hard, neither moved for several minutes. Alec was the first, pulling slowly out of her pussy with his softening cock. He turned her pliant body around, settling her on his lap as he sat in his chair. He gently brushed her hair back from her face, placing a soft kiss on her temple.

Tenna moaned softly, leaning against his chest. Her muscles felt like jello.

"That was amazing," she whispered softly, face turning a soft pink.

Alec kissed her lips gently. "You're a natural, sweetheart." He cupped her breast and tweaked the nipple lightly. "We're going to have some fun this year." He set her on her feet and smacked her ass in a quick slap. "Get your clothes on, Darlin'."

She dressed quickly, unable to find her panties. He watched, unashamedly naked, his cock back to half-mast, glistening lightly with their combined juices.

"So," she stepped between his legs, his hands automatically going to her hips as she shyly twisted in place, her finger running down his arm from his shoulder. "the paper?"

His chuckle vibrated through his body. "Write me a story, Tenna. Write me a story about what you want me to do to this sexy body. No holds barred. I want to know your fantasies."

Her even, white teeth nibbled on her bottom lip. "Not a research paper?"

"Oh, it's research." He winked. "I'm researching my new slut." He spanked her ass with a sharp stinging slap. "I told you, we're going to have some fun this year!"

The bright look of joy on her face made him laugh out loud.

"We can do this again?" Her shy voice couldn't mask her excitement.

"Oh, you can bet on it, my little slut!"

No one was in the hall to watch her slip away from his office, already composing her fantasy in her head with her freshly fucked pussy still full of his cum. 20 pages? No problem!

12