Give Me One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
986 Followers

Raising my head, I locked on to her expression. It was one of total anticipation coupled with a degree of guilt. Was this all there was? Had she done something wrong? With my painted lips glistening with her arousal, I silently slid my forefinger between them. Bringing my finger to her face, I held it next to her lips. A smile took shape, as I penetrated her mouth with my finger. Watching her lick and suck my finger over and over, I felt my own juices flowing. Sliding myself up over her torso, I stretched my arms to hover over her face to face. With my mouth still generously filled with the taste of her, I silently stared into her brown eyes.

Sharon's chest heaved in virginal anticipation. When I arched my back and lowered my hanging jugs to hers, her hands finally slid up the sides of my melons to my upper back. Feeling her touch on me, my head flew back in a moan. Edging my hose-covered knee between her thighs, I immediately shoved it tightly into her hot crotch. Answering with a deep moan, she spread her legs wide and pulled me into close. I tossed my head and hair to one side, as she led me into a face-to-face embrace. With our lips mere centimeters from each others, I felt my tits billow out to smash tightly against hers. Shifting my weight to one outstretched arm, I used my free hand to once again open her lips. Keeping her mouth open slightly, I lowered my lips to hers.

By now I had built up enough saliva to mix with her fluids to release a healthy load into her mouth. This sordid lesbian move caught her totally by surprise. At first she tried to shake her head away, until I forced my knee harder against her mound. As anticipated, she opened her mouth fully; that's when I stabbed my entire coated tongue deep in her mouth. Sharon's hand flew to the side of my face, as a plea to calm me down with soothing caresses. That's when I heard the familiar sound of flesh slapping flesh coming from the other side of our heads. Bill had seen enough to make him rescind my initial order, and apparently he had seen enough porn to assume now was the opportune time to interject his cock. Of course, in this particular instance, he couldn't have been more mistaken.

Feeling his hand trying to turn my head, I brushed it away and immediately went back to treating his wife to my tongue. Sharon was showing signs of resignation; even taking some pleasure in my rough approach. On the other side of the couch, Bill was frantic. Giving up the fight for a communal BJ, he started to attack my exposed and elevated ass from behind. By the time his long, powerful leg stretched to rest his foot between the couch cushions, Sharon was entirely engrossed in Introduction to Lesbianism 101. With my face and hair blocking her husband's rear attack, she was solely focused on echoing my every move. I must admit, at that moment, my teacher-like pride wasn't the only thing getting the better of me. Orally at least, she was pushing all the right buttons. I couldn't get enough of that teasing tongue of hers!

Soon she elevated her lower half to hump my thigh. I was so eager to comply, I only casually noticed her husband spreading my legs from behind. Finally sucking in her darting tongue, she thrust her cunt hard against my thigh. Setting her nails deep into my shoulder, her entire body went rigid. Watching her eyes burst open, along with her mouth, I stopped sucking. "Yeah Darlin', that's it! Come for me, Baby!" I urged.

"OH SHIT... FUCK! I can't ... be doing this!" She returned, having herself a full-blown orgasm.

Holding my leg tight against her, fully committed to riding it out, Bill saw his chance and took it. Suddenly I felt my well-lubed pussy give way to his thick cock. Talk about instant predicaments. I dare not move my leg and ruin her first sapphic climax. At the same time, that stiff, super-thick cock expanding my vaginal wall felt incredible.

Thankfully, Sharon made the first move. Like an electric shock had just hit her, she dislodged her fingers from my shoulder and took my face in both hands. Her eyes bore into mine as she shook my head. "You've got to take me, NOW! Make me come, you bitch!" She yelled then suddenly kissed me sloppily. "I didn't mean that, Barb. Oh, GOD, just make me COME!" She begged.

"Yeah Barb, fuck her... go ON!" Bill prompted, as he pumped his cock in and out of my well-stretched pussy. Besides reaching back to spread my ass cheek for him, I ignored his command.

"You're doing fine, Baby; just use me. Yeah Baby... just let go; come for me–YEAH!" I pushed hard against her twat, while lavishing her mouth with saliva-rich kisses. Easing my free hand down my thigh, I turned it quickly to thrust three fingers just inside her slick vagina. She nearly came unglued, as she fucked my fingers and palm. With my thigh now free to move around, I adjusted my rear to add more pressure to Bill's throbbing cock. Sharon grabbed my wrist. Twisting my forearm back and forth, I wedged a fourth finger into her sodden hole. Feeling her husband's expanding rod about to explode, I raised my chest slightly and lunged forward. Out plopped his cock, spewing fresh hot cum all over my ass.

Sharon was on fire. Roughly sucking on both of my melons, she stopped occasionally to ride wave after wave of her orgasm. Amid all the grunts and groans, I gave my ass a little wiggle. Bill must have taken that as an invitation, and painted my crack with his spent juices. When he greased the rim of my asshole with his cum, I strongly considered what sort of recuperative powers he might possess. Many younger lovers wouldn't give a second thought about ass-fucking me so soon; but was this older guy up to the task? Leaving that perverted thought simmering on the back burner (so to speak), I had to rededicate myself to Sharon.

Her slowly rotating pelvis and frequent tremors told me she might be taking a breather, however she could be simply catching her second wind. I decided to trust my intuition and push the envelope. Twisting my hand further inside her snatch gave her a genuine thrill, so I took the liberty of forcing my thumb inside as well. Her initial wide-eyed, open-mouthed expression of lust at feeling my entire fist was all the incentive I needed to continue. When she took hold of both legs behind the knees to spread herself wide, I cork-screwed my fist deeper inside. Shaking her head wildly from side to side, she begged for me to fuck her over and over again. I complied, penetrating her pussy up to my forearm.

Giving up on my ass, Bill was engrossed in watching me take his wife. There would be no stopping him from joining in now. Quick as a wink, he was at the end of the couch trying his damndest to get Sharon to suck his reemerging hardon. With her eyes shut tight, her open mouth made an easy target. She was on autopilot, and unconsciously took his 6 inch plus, thick pipe in her mouth. When she didn't appear to show what he considered adequate enthusiasm, he resorted to holding her head still to force the issue. After submitting to a few more deep thrusts her forehead crinkled into a frown. Releasing a hand from her leg, she reached up and yanked his dripping dick from her mouth.

"You bastard, Bill! You've already fucked her, haven't you? Shit, I can taste her on your fucking cock, you ASSHOLE!" She blew up. "Would you please?" She looked just as mean at me. I immediately withdrew my embedded hand.

Her husband instantly apologized, citing cheap excuses about my sexy this and that, as she gathered her discarded clothes. By the time she made it to their bedroom door, she had disintegrated to the point of tears. The door slammed, leaving Bill and I staring at each other like a pair of question marks.

"Listen Bill, no matter what you may perceive from all those porn sites, it's been my experience in situations like these, you need to get your wife's permission. I understand completely why she feels so betrayed," I added, putting my bra back on.

Climbing back into his sweats, I could see by his dejection, the concept made sense. Squeezing back into my skirt, I zipped up and reached for my blouse. With the heat of Sharon's blow up still thick in the air, I figured my best bet was a quick exit.

"Bill, I really don't want to get into it now. She's LEAVING?" I overheard from the main hallway, as I buttoned my cuffs.

"She would like to see you, if you don't mind," Bill relayed Sharon's message to me, still hanging his head.

I nodded, smiled, but continued fixing my front buttons, as Bill directed me to their bedroom door. Once inside, Sharon, dressed in a simple bathrobe, closed in on me immediately. Pushing me up against an adjoining wall, she stopped my hands from trying to secure my opened blouse. "Barb, you simply CAN'T go yet! There's too much I want to... I mean, I hope you know I'm not pissed at you. Hell, I'm not even mad at Bill – not really. Geez, just look at you; I mean... who wouldn't want to fuck you?" She said, undoing my blouse and sliding it down my shoulders to the wrists.

Stepping back briefly to qualify her appraisal, she went to work. Yanking down my bra straps, she roughly did the same to my strained double-d cups. Grabbing hold of both of my jugs, she leaned down to suddenly devour each one. Throwing my head back against the wall, I held her head, while she attacked my melons with the same degree of hunger as any man had ever favored me. I was instantly on fire again.

"Maybe this whole girl-on-girl thing... well maybe it's just too soon?" I suggested facetiously. My hands slid from her head to undo her robe. Edging the fluffy fabric from her shoulders, she straightened up and let it cascade down her curvy frame. Breathlessly, she gave me a doe-eyed look and took my hand. Leading me to their queen-sized bed, she seductively laid her naked body before me. Scooting back to the middle of the bed, she held my focus, while she fondled her huge boobs.

"You know, I've never wanted anyone to fuck me but Bill... until now. Does that answer your question?" She said softly, while she spread her legs. Undoing the buttons from my wrist, I easily sensed she would not be denied. Tossing my blouse aside, I opted to leave my bra on. However, to heighten the moment, I dug inside each cup to unleash each melon. "Ooh Baby, yeah show me those big round tits," she oozed, as the tight bra's under wire served to raise and accentuate my boobs' every shake and shimmy.

Slowly approaching the bed, I heard the distinct sound of a door hinge squeaking behind me. I quickly spun around and abruptly slammed the door. Seeing there was no lock or key, I pulled a small chair up to wedge under the handle. Back to the task at hand, I knelt at the foot of the bed. Running my hands up and down Sharon's thighs, I leaned forward to lightly tease her trimmed pussy with my tongue. After a few long tantalizing licks just inside her outer lips, I replaced my tongue with two fingers. Sharon's eyes glazed over as I spoke, "Mmm Baby, you taste SO GOOD! I could eat you out all day long; would you like that, Baby?" I posed, working my fingers in and out of her soaking slit.

"G-GOD YES!"

"If we just didn't have these distractions," I added, alluding to her husband.

"Y-yeah, I know! But GOD, I want you SO bad, right now!" She moaned.

She was so hot at that point, I could have lit a match on her curvaceous body. Massaging her clit, I went on to explain that I was only in town for the evening, and that I had arranged for a suite at The Belemere. "Give me one erotic night and I'll promise you roller coaster sex with all the trimmings. Just for one night let me be that sparkling girl for the both of you–no strings–no guilt. I guarantee this will be one sinful adventure you WON'T want to tell your grandkids!"

When I suggested we retreat to the suite for some alone time, she was enthusiastic. So as to keep Bill busy, she offered the idea of him treating us to dinner later. "Yeah, someplace nice, romantic and secluded," I winked.

"Oh, I think I know the perfect place, if you like Italian?" Sharon gleamed with delight.

"I LOVE Italian... ooh, and I have the perfect dress for the occasion!" I echoed her excitement.

Like a pair of giddy coeds, we spent the next twenty minutes rummaging through her closet for perfect outfit for her. She had some misgivings about her button down blue dress, until I mentioned my "bag-of-tricks." "Trust me girl, by the time I get done with you, you'll be a knock out!" I reassured her. We had somehow suspended our mutual lust for the moment, as we slipped into playing dress up.

"Let me throw a few things together and we can get out of here," Sharon's eyes smiled with renewed anticipation.

Stuffing my sweet parts back into my blouse and skirt, I nodded. "Oh, what do we do about Bill? I mean, should we leave him... like that?" I played the diplomat.

"Hmm, good point. You think a sloppy blowjob would cool his jets?" She suggested, tossing a pair of pumps into a travel bag.

"Yeah, that would prolly do the trick," I answered blandly, as I fixed my cuffs.

"Go ahead then; he's all yours," his wife calmly appointed. "I'll be out in a minute."

Pulling the chair away from the door, I entered the hallway. Like an ever-vigilant retriever, Bill sprang at me from behind. "Holy shit Bill; you 'bout scared the crap out of me!" I yelled.

"So, what's the verdict?" His patience had worn to a frazzle.

Making my way back to the front room with Bill on my heels, I explained how his wife was no longer pissed. I went on to detail him on our plans for the evening. He immediately knew Biaggios was the restaurant Sharon referred to, and agreed how much fun it would be. The more I plied him with visions of escorting two bodacious babes for an intimate evening definitely put a lust-filled glow back into his eyes. Joining me on the couch, his hand went immediately to my knee.

"Looks like you girls are getting along just fine. That's great! Now, how do we keep ourselves busy until 9:00 pm?" He slyly slipped his hand under my skirt and up my thigh.

"Well, Sharon is coming with me for the afternoon; so we can get ready for our big date, don't ya know!" I smiled and scooted away from his touch.

Moving even closer to confront me, he reinserted his hand. "Wait just a minute, Barb. You mean to tell me you came all this way to tease Sharon and me and then just disappear? That hardly seems fair!" He demanded, shoving his hand quickly past my thigh-highs.

"BILL, what the hell is with you!" I exclaimed, getting to my feet. "I don't think you have ANY reason to be the least bit upset," I returned and reached for my jacket.

"Hey Barb, I'm sorry. I'm not usually such a jerk," his voice lowered. "Seeing you in person like this... man, but you make a guy hungry!" He offered his version of an apology.

Pulling my jacket on, I turned back to settle on those puppy dog eyes. "Jesus Christ Bill, you ARE a case!" I was buckling. "Sharon said once you heard our plans for this afternoon, we'd have to throw you a bone, so to speak," I added.

"She did? Guess she knows me pretty well. So?" His eyebrows hiked.

"Well okay you old horn dog; but I don't want to hear any further bitching," I threatened.

When he crossed his heart and flashed the three-fingered Boy Scout salute, I dropped to my knees at his feet. Yanking down his gray sweats, I immediately took hold of his half-hard cock. Staring straight up his tall frame, I shot his eyes a token smile. Jacking his thick man- muscle back to life, I spit-shined the growing length of it. "Oh yeah Baby, make it hard, YEAH! I want to fuck every inch of that sweet mouth of yours so bad!" He pleaded, as I added a few moans to my handiwork.

Wrapping and smoothing my other hand up and around his athletic thigh, I had his thick meat ready for tasting. Feeling his hands lightly forming around my skull, I opened up and forced the thick head of his 6-incher in my mouth. For an average length cock, it was about as thick as any I've ever had the occasion to devour. I was nearing full-consumption when Sharon reappeared, travel bag in hand.

"Well, excuse me!" She announced, plopping herself down on the couch to enjoy the show. Keeping myself on task, I stepped up the pace. Generously fondling his sack, I gave up any pretense and let Bill power his saturated tool into my throat. I can only imagine what sort of expressions the couple shared, as I applied every delightful technique to sucking off her husband. Finally, amid our moans and grunts, I heard Sharon clear her throat. "You know Bill, Sweetheart, as much fun as you two are having; have you considered how much more "fun" you could have with both of us... later? I mean, you have already come at least once. Don't want to wear that thing out, ya know," his wife posed as a simple observation.

"Shit... damn it! Barb, Sharon's probably right," Bill reacted.

I knew from experience how totally ready he was to shooting a full load down my throat. We're talking a few more seconds and the seed would definitely be flyin'. With my mouth fully lathered with spit and precum, I reluctantly backed away. "Gosh Sharon, aren't you the party poop!" I turned to give her a tense, yet agreeable grin. "But hey, Momma knows best," I declared, patted her husband's impending boner, and got to my feet.

"Let's get moving before he has time to talk us both into doing him," I whispered to Sharon. Pulling her to her feet, we quickly threw on our jackets and bid brisk farewells to Hubby. We bolted out the front door like two coeds on spring break, leaving a dazzled Bill staring through the screen.

"I'll call you later Honey; once we get settled!" Sharon yelled back and giggled as we piled into my Honda. Peeling out like we just pulled off the heist of the century, we simultaneously broke into a flood of laughter.

"Was that a Thelma and Louise moment, or what?" I said.

"Oh yeah, for sure!" Sharon concurred. "Not that it wouldn't have been choice to watch him unload all over that pretty face of yours, but damn I'm SO FUCKING HOT for you...and I'm suddenly greedy!" Her chest heaved as she reached over to run her hand up my exposed leg.

Keeping my eyes locked onto traffic, I spread my legs and reached to soothe her cheek. "You're gonna think I'm weird, Share, but I just now realized something... I think I lost my panties," I stated, when I felt her hand nearing my crotch.

"You really ARE a fucking slut," she oozed in my ear. Her hand went immediately to my bush, while her tongue teased deep in my ear. Spreading my thighs to accept her probing fingers, my hands slipped slightly on the steering wheel. With her tongue dancing in and out of my inner ear, it was becoming impossible to concentrate. Whatever light-hearted humor we had shared was instantly replaced by a series of sensual reminders. It was all I could do to get us through the local traffic. Pulling into the motel parking lot, I felt such a sense of relief.

"Jesus Share, you're gonna kill us both," I claimed, finally shifting into park and undoing my safety belt. Taking both of my cheeks in her warm hands, she opened her mouth on mine. "And, we are certainly not 'doing it' here in the parking lot?" I added, pulling away from her grasp.

"Oh okay, I'll be good... for now."

We packed up with our overnight and travel bags, and made our way to my suite on the second floor. Once inside the well-appointed suite, we dropped our luggage. Without a word or even a knowing glance, we both quickly undressed like a pair of wanton teenage lovers, and retreated to the bedroom and that wonderful king-sized bed. Suddenly, there were no distractions, no horny hubbies, no clothes; simply a pair of mature, voluptuous honeys wet and ready to realize each other's sexual fantasies.

Trying to maintain our cool as the mutual desire for hot-blooded, uncontrollable, crazy sex raced through our veins was rough. We took turns soothing each other with tender caresses as our kissing passionately grew and swelled with each breath. This was a country I am familiar with, but for Sharon it was uncharted territory. When her breathing turned shallow and rapid, her hands and fingers started to shake–all the earmarks of an anxiety attack.

Barb36D
Barb36D
986 Followers