Give Me One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
979 Followers

I pulled his dinner jacket off and started working on his trousers. "Here, I can handle this," he said, taking over. "You take care of yourself," he added stepping out of his shoes.

"Always do," I smirked and reached down to grab the hem of my golden dress.

Bill stripped stark-assed naked and hit the king-sized bed. Standing solid, hands on hips in my tall heels and thigh-highs, I weighed all sorts of sordid options. Deciding to go with my first instinct, I walked to the headboard and leaned down to give him a tender, yet teasing taste of my tongue. Judging from his emerging hardon, I was impressed how controlled he appeared. Still holding on to the kiss, I silently reached under the pillow to retrieve the hand cuffs. Watching his eyes shift from one cuffed wrist to the other, I pulled away from my catch. Sharon emerged from the bathroom. Seeing our state of undress, she quickly stripped out of her blue buttoned dress.

"Good Lord woman, I had no fucking idea you were wearing THAT!" Bill's eyes shot open, seeing his wife in the black bustier and matching hose.

Sharon tossed her extended platinum locks to one side, before giving him a devilish grin. "Well Barb, looks as though we've bagged a big one this time."

"Yeah; have to make sure this one doesn't get away like the last fucker," I laughed and slid my hands under the foot of the huge bed. Grabbing hold of a pair of matching manacles, we each took turns attaching them around his ankles.

"Ah okay girls, this is getting rather kinky, don't you think?" Bill had only the slightest hint of concern in his voice, as I reached into my infamous (duffle) bag of tricks. Pulling out a black round gasket, large enough to fit an automotive oil filter, I stretched even further. "What the hell... wait, I know what THAT is!"

"That's right Sweetheart. That's what I affectionately refer to as "insurance," I nodded to myself. Sharon showed no concern for whatever I was up to, as I sweetly sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oh," was Sharon's one syllable response when I stretched the large rubber cock ring to accommodate Bill's entire package–balls n'all.

"Aren't you the least bit concerned that thing might hurt a bit?" Bill expressed, as his wife gingerly climbed over him to favor my bare back and neck with tiny kisses.

"What's wrong Bill; afraid of a little pain with your pleasure?" I teased, twisting around to meet Sharon. The king-sized bed gave the two of us plenty of extra room to stretch out, while her hubby was forced to watch.

Sharon didn't hesitate a second to join me in a delicious sixty-nine. Swinging my legs apart, she positioned her face directly at Bill, before applying a greedy lip lock on my labia. I took the opportunity to return the favor. Munching away on Share's sultry lips, I let my hand and fingers snake over to reach for Bill's growing hardon. Spreading her apart for greater tongue access, I tugged harder and faster on Bill's cock. Up until then, I was reasonably able to focus on the two of them, while Sharon's tongue and fingers toyed with my pussy. However, once my probing tongue flicked her clit a few dozen times, the scene became super-charged. I was easing into a familiarity with her and she with me. After having spent virtually the entire afternoon exploring each other's desires and pleasure spots, we'd become quite adept at treating each other to all sorts of sensual gratification.

Bringing each other to the brink of wanton anticipation was now more than just a delightful challenge; it was clearly a source of stimulation for dear ole Bill. To claim he was a patient observer would have been most facetious. It was all he could do to restrain himself, as we teased him beyond any acceptable reason. Of course, he could have easily yanked himself free from his superficial bonds. I would have accepted that sort of forceful reaction. As it was, he seemed more than willing to play our little games.

Like how your stomach feels on the downward cycle of a Ferris wheel, my body tensed in mid-orgasm. "Enough of THIS; I need THAT!" I declared and got to my knees to straddle Bill's lower half. Leaning down, letting my heavy hangers hover over his chest, I reached behind to guide his short, hefty shaft into my sopping wet hole. Sharon's sole response was simply to take in the sight of her helpless husband, as I forced myself on him.

Feeling the thick heat of his muscle filling my pussy, I arched my back. Letting my arms go back, I found his knees for support. Slowly thrusting my pelvis forward and back, I began riding his cock like he was personal hobby horse. That's when a stream of light cut through the semi-dark room. "So, I see you gone and started without me; how rude," Angelo's deep voice was easily recognizable above the low volume of the FM music channel playing on the complimentary digital clock radio.

"ANGIE, you made it!" I yelled, cranking my head in his direction. He had lost the cute little apron and was sporting a cream colored silk shirt and dark slacks.

"Yes, and it appears none too soon," he replied, as he deliberately unbuttoned his fancy shirt. Sharon nearly sprang from the bed to help with that task, while I refocused my attention on Bill's cock. Sharon, still sparsely dressed in my bustier, garter and hose, was beside herself with desire for the tall Italian stud. Who could blame her? His dark 30-something washboard abs, muscular frame, and tight bubbly ass were just the icing on an already perfectly chiseled face. Casting his shirt aside, he watched approvingly as she quickly stripped him and went to her knees to have at that glorious cock.

Viewing as much of their show, without losing concentration on Bill, I subconsciously stepped up the pace. Riding Bill's rod harder and faster, I reached behind to favor my asshole with a mixture of our combined juices. Angie would catch some of that action and get the idea, hopefully. Either way, Sharon's loud and syrupy BJ had the Italian's well-formed erection at its full 10-inch potential; when I felt his hand on my bouncing ass for just an instant.

Raising Sharon from her knees, the stud waiter whispered several well-chosen phrases to her before enveloping her in a long sensual kiss. We (Bill and I) couldn't make out the whispers, but we distinctly heard him mention his "wife" in the statement that followed. Sharon stood suspended in shock as he walked to the door. The sight of the petite blond standing in the doorway surprised everyone, except for yours truly. Brooke broke into a broad smile. I returned her smile and nodded, before returning to the job at hand.

Sharon was speechless, as the young gold digger deliberately stripped to her heels and headed directly toward her. "Hi, I'm Brooke; you must be Sharon," she said reaching up to fix some wayward strands of the older woman's platinum wig. "I was hoping to have caught up with you earlier... in the Ladies room; bumped into Barb instead. We had fun didn't we Barb?" The tight little blonde kept her eyes locked on Sharon.

"Yes... we DID have some fun," I got out between short calculated breaths.

Taller Sharon remained silent, but seemed to be warming to the 30-year-old's subtle approach.

"So Bill! You plan on hogging these two beauties all night, or what?" Angie asked, as I felt his warm touch on my shoulders.

Bill was lost in the moment. If the moment meant he would have to move this way or that, he would graciously accommodate whatever. "Hey Man, go ahead and jump in; the water's fine as they say," he replied, not totally aware of anything but the state of his busy rock-hard cock playing hide and seek in my pussy.

"Hmm, that sounds like an open invitation to me. Does that work for you, Baby?" Angie whispered in my ear, while his hands roamed my torso from behind. My non-verbal response resembled more of a pleasant groan, before I leaned back to turn and kiss him. Several minutes of deep-tonguing and boob-fondling followed, until my groans morphed into salacious moans.

By this point, Brooke had broken down whatever defenses Sharon had. The two of them retreated to an oversized chair adjacent to the bed. With Angelo closing in on me from behind, we watched the ladies get it on. I hardly needed a catalyst at that point, as I felt a large thick slab of meat sliding down my asscrack. "I think you guys watch way too much internet porn," I noted, as Angie's broad cockhead rimmed my asshole.

"Just tell me you don't want it Barb; that's all... and I'll stop," he whispered, wrapping a large paw around my back to cup my tit.

The size and force of it had me straighten my back instantly. Clearing my hole, his dominate pole dug deeper into my forbidden canal. "Fuck you, Angie. You know I want it..."

"No Baby! Fuck YOU!" He groaned, as my tight ass stretched to somehow accommodate him. "You've been asking for this all night long," he stated, forcing more inside me.

"OH GODDD!" Was all I could respond, as his meat soon displaced Bill's cock a few fleshy millimeters apart. Bill was reluctant to sacrifice any advantage and retaliated with a succession of deep thrusts. I suddenly felt as though they would tear me apart for sure!

I sensed my forehead and neck tightening into knots, while I tried in vain to gather my wits. "Give it ALL to her, Baby. Can she handle you Baby?" I heard Brooke's distinctive higher-pitched voice.

"OH YEAH, Baby; she's gonna take it... ALL!" Her husband shot back, as I felt the full width and length of his powerful weapon surge in my ass. Whipping my head wildly from side to side, someone grabbed and yanked my hair. Suddenly my vaginal muscles trembled and a hot liquid coated my insides. Initially I couldn't tell for sure... then I knew it was Bill unloading in my pussy. Considering the pain and pressure, the last thing I expected was having my own orgasm. However, my body betrayed me! Any plans I might have had about savoring the moment were extinguished. The waiter's super cock made sure of that!

"Oh you fucking BITCH; yeah, take that big fucking COCK!" Angie commanded, as he rammed his rigid beast again and again in my rectum. I was totally his bitch, his dedicated bucking bronco at that point. Bill had somehow retreated, only to have his cock replaced by someone's hand on my pussy. A loud smack on my ass confirmed the fact that Angelo wasn't flying solo. Glancing up briefly, I caught sight of Brooke and Sharon on either side of me. More spankings sent jolts of energy to my clit, when suddenly everything stopped.

Apparently the waiter had withdrawn to show off my engorged rectum. The ladies shared some oo's and ahh's until he rudely plunged it back inside. This time there was little resistance. Since Bill was still neatly wrapped in the same position, I assumed sometime during the melee my body had shifted. Now along side of him, I sneaked a peak at Brooke closing in on him. Resigning himself to the whole bondage thing, I caught his eyes widen when the waiter's petite wife opted to rejuvenate his flaccid dick,

"Oh Sharon, your husband's cock is just as fat as Angie's," the wickedly cheerful minx noted, as she fondled Bill's member. Still saturated in his cum and my juices, her jacking made such a delightfully slushy sound. "Nice thing is... it's not near as long."

"And that's a good thing?" I recall thinking. I doubt if Sharon thought about it, or even heard Brooke's statement. She was now obviously in singular heat for our waiter. Undoing herself from the bustier, her every movement was trained on Angelo. He continued his assault on my asshole, but was noticeably distracted. Pressing her huge jugs on both sides of his taunt upper arms, her hands raced up and down whatever part of his torso weren't directly involved in screwing me.

Taking a pause from sucking Bill's emerging hardon, Brooke oozed, "I can handle Angie's cock just fine... to a point. Yours is just right for ME!" She giggled, before quickly taking his damn-near-ready organ back into her mouth.

Between my tight ass and Sharon's seduction, Angelo was nearing a healthy climax. Feeling the first signs of throbbing, I tightened my ass to hasten a climax of my own. The ramming kick-started in earnest, as I nearly collapsed on the stained sheets. Catching my breath in small chunks I fully expected a cum-filled rectum any second. Unfortunately all that internet porn screwed me out of a decent ass fucking.

Shoving my ass into the mattress, Angelo whipped his cock out and wheeled around to treat Sharon's waiting mouth to my just rewards. By then I had too much invested to just sit back and let her lavish in it. Quick as an ass-fucked bunny, I got to my knees to join her. Just in time to catch a glob or two of his slinging cum, I reluctantly let her take first spoils. Actually I'm somewhat averse to sucking my own shit, even from such an admirable cock. Swapping cum is just as fun though; and after a good round of snow-balling with Sharon, I was as happy as a clam.

Bill, with an excellent view of our cum-sharing and with Brooke's assistance, had worked himself up another sturdy erection. Still giggling in youthful anticipation, Brooke straddled the old boy and pussy-rocked him for a good ten minutes, before switching holes. The sound of Bill's deep groan filled the room, as Brooke slowly ground her ass around and down his worn shaft. But it wasn't until she shimmied and rolled that he cast off the fake shackles. Like King Kong effortlessly freeing himself from his inadequate shackles, he grabbed the younger woman's ass. Forcing her to meet his challenge, each downward thrust produced such a high-pitched scream of pain and pleasure. Now totally free to do whatever, he enveloped the petite blonde up in his arms. Still firmly impaling her ass, he rolled them both over until he was on top and in control. Brooke eagerly sublimated herself to him, as his full cock punished her tight ass.

The ambitious waiter's intentions became clear, as I continued to jack his semi-erect cannon. "Okay Share or Sharon... whatever your fucking name is; time for your dessert," he stated. Slowly reclining into the mattress, she spread her legs and patiently assumed the position. Her wanton eyes and lusty expression weren't going to fill the bill this time. He pulled my hand away. Taking hold of his nearly fully recharged weapon with one hand, he grabbed her calf with his other hand and twisted. Sharon's torso had no other option than to comply with his change in direction.

As her body rolled over, her fleeting expression of surprise and fear spoke volumes. Lying face down against the sheets, she was at his mercy. Unfortunately it appeared that "mercy" was the farthest thought on his wicked brain. With Bill having a merry old time ass-fucking the waiter's wife, competition had rapidly decided Sharon's fate. Up until that point I'd only suspected Sharon wasn't really into taking it up the ass. Watching as Angelo straddled her thighs and slapped her cheeks with his huge honker, my suspicions were realized. Rocking from side to side, she was doing her best to avoid any sort of anal penetration.

"Angie, I really don't think she's ready for you know..." I offered in my most diplomatic tone, with Sharon adding a backwards glance to plead her case.

"Ya know Barb, I DO believe you're right." He returned with a smile. Smoothing aside a few stray locks of hair from my cheek with his free hand, he gently guided my face to his. Just before we kissed, his hand curled into a fist–a fist full of my hair. Whipping my face back; with depraved eyes he issued a solution, "...So you can get her ready."

To consider any further arbitration on Sharon's behalf would have been pointless, especially when he shoved my face into her ass crack. With a strong grip on the back of my head, he neatly positioned my mouth within a tongue's length of Sharon's crack. "Go ahead, she'll love it," Angie decreed.

"Fucking internet ass-fucking whores," my grievances once again ignored, while my tongue circled her tight asshole.

"Oh God Barb, I really, REALLY don't want it this way," Sharon pleaded, as I reached to spread her open with both hands.

"Shut up Sharon... and relax for Christ's sake!" I said, trying to grease her up the best I could. Leaning up to the back of her head for a whisper, "Look, this guy is gonna take your ass. No ifs, ands or... ya know. Trust me, you need to relax NOW, okay?"

Sharon complied first with a silent nod; then slowly unclenched her ass. Wetting a few fingers, I probed her asshole. The waiter had bided his time long enough and Bill was only seconds away from exploding.

Brooke (the accomplished ass-fucker) appeared to revel in her orgasm for her hubby's benefit. Her primal grunts and screams only urged Angelo into full competitive mode. As Sharon gave in to the waiter's ass rape, I had to give her props for trying to accommodate such a mega hunk of man-meat.

The sweat poured from Bill as he withdrew in the final second to violently erupt all over Brooke's gaping hole. I counted my blessings as the three of us were reduced to an unwitting audience to Angelo's debauchery. It was a long, painful 20 minutes before he finally tore his stinking cock from her reddened ass to unload. Casually flipping Sharon over to shoot his wad from one boob to the other, her sorrowful expression nearly had me in tears. Angelo, the bastard and his sick bitch of a wife, lost any appeal they might have previously garnered. They made a quick exit after that.

I'm sure Bill would have just as soon crawled under the covers with the two of us women and called it a night. As it happened, Sharon's body and ego were understandably too bruised and battered to entertain any further thoughts of sex. They headed home; leaving me all to myself... and that big ole' king sized bed... with those soiled sheets. Hmm, wonder if Fearless Freddie is still answering his cell phone?

----------------------------------------------

Even the most pleasing perceptions can often mask unwelcomed realities. Not that any great lessons were learned from my point of view. I've been part of and witnessed similar detestable transformations. However, I did feel mostly at fault and sorry for subjecting my web friends to what otherwise was an incredible day of fun sex. I guess when it comes to sharing unplanned passion with people you don't know, there's a fair chance for some negative consequences. Guess there WAS a lesson to be learned after all.

Bill and Sharon haven't spoken to me since that wild night. Maybe they'd rather disassociate themselves from a sordid individual capable of attracting such perverts? Or, perhaps they simply needed to see how it all played out in print.

Barb36D
Barb36D
979 Followers