All Comments on 'Give Me the Man Pt. 02'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please!

I absolutely loved this! It was definitely worth the wait for this one but please don't keep us waiting so long for another!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unique perspective.

A delightfully unusual tale with many possibilities. The Terran backdrop piques the imagination, and whets one's curiosity for more details. So it provides a logical potential story line that is not required, but could be developed easily into either an integral foundation for the primary, or into a separate series unto itself.

The same can be said for the "keeta". The foreshadowing suggests they represent something important to the protagonist. I would enjoy seeing their further development into the story.

I am pleasantly surprised that at this stage at least, the story avoids the usual Hollywood "humans are greedy, wicked, planet pillaging" garbage that often accompanies stories told from an alien viewpoint. Your presentation of the Terran historical influence, though sparse, is refreshing, and I can envision a complete story line evolving there as well. Looks to me like you have a good foundation upon which to build not less than two companion series to go with this one.

zzapd1154zzapd1154almost 12 years ago
More

Love the world that you have built and hope to see more stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fascinaing. An alien world that

This is a most intriguing story. A world that forgoes all modern conveniences and weaponry of advanced civilizations is a concept nearly unimaginable, but you have managed to carry it off. I look forward to continued chapters of this truly unique tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

I love it... I look forward to more!

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 12 years ago
Welcome Back! ... and thanks

for a nice read. The people we meet in this special world that are learning to survive with weapons of our yesteryears are nice, polite, and respectful of those with whom they associate. The sex is interesting and constant but not overbearing. The story begs for continuation and could progress in many directions. I'm hooked on this people and their open sexual values and practices and yet their morality is impressive. I would love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES