All Comments on 'Giving Her What She Wants Ch. 02'

by ogodwatamidoing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 3 Please

Now, take the step of inviting the boys over while our hero is home and have him suck them hard and eat the creampie and swallow a load from the source. You have a great writing style and I am as hard as a rock at work reading this stuff. Keep going and try not to make each chapter too long because I want to read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

Yes love stories like this, I love seeing white women fucking real cocks instead of our white cocks. Our women deserve to be FUCKED like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun

Bet he was surprised to find out what he did. He can kiss her goodbye, she was trained to serve black men a long time ago. You know she'll be a gang bang bitch anytime he tells he to. The nastier he makes it the better she'll like it. I would start bringing older nasty black men over that know how to get payback on young white bitchs and let them go at her. She'll love being a whore for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
chapter 3...

Would love to read about her getting more and more hooked on bbc and going wild. Keep it with the boyfriend knowing everything and girlfriend knowing nothing. Seems to add to the hotness of it.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Getting better

This story is getting better. Jamie is definitely a slut for black cock. She definitely needs to get off of birth control so she can be bred black like she needs to be.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Same as previous chapter..stupid guy for not watching or confronting her..and I hate slut bitch whore that cheat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous