Giving Her What She Wants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You a filthy lil' slut, ain't you?" He asked and spanked her hard. Her petite body shook with the force of the blow.

"Mmhmm," Jamie replied.

He slid a finger into her ass. She moaned and continued gagging on his cock. I had never done any kind of anal stuff with Jamie, she never asked for it and I didn't really care to try, but it certainly looked hot as her eyes widened while his thick finger slid in deeper. She licked down his cock, glazing it with her spit as she massaged his balls. She never took her eyes off it, she looked like she was in love with it. In that moment, it appeared as though all that would ever matter to her was pleasing the magnificent cock before her. Derek went back to spanking her, hard. Jamie moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain, jerking him off in her mouth.

"Get up on this cock, ho," he ordered.

Jamie shot up, intent to do as she was bid. She stood above him, a foot on each side of his thighs. Slowly, she squatted down, lining up her craving pussy with the enormous black cock that was sticking straight up at her. When the two met, Jamie shuddered in euphoria. Once again, she struggled to fit any of it beyond the tip inside her, but she was not deterred. She sprung up and down, balancing herself on her feet and by placing her hands on his chest. Soon, she was planting a few inches of his cock inside with every bounce. Derek pulled on a nipple ring and smacked her ass hard.

"Talk dirty to me like the slut you is!"

"Mmmmm, your cock is stretching my cunt so much!"

He slapped her ass harder.

"Ohh, yes! Punish your white whore!" she screamed and continued riding his cock. Red hand prints were left on her jiggling ass from where he smacked her. Again he spanked her with both hands and then held onto each cheek, guiding her as she plunged down into him.

"Fuck," she squealed, "my pussy will never be the same after you're done with me! I want it inside me forever!"

Derek's cock was milking her sweet white pussy of her juices as she rode him. Most of his cock was now filling her with every bounce. Her beautiful tits jiggled in front of his face as he bit and sucked on them. She began to moan as another orgasm stirred from inside her.

"Ahhh! I will be a slave for your nigga cock for the rest of my life! Mmmm."

Derek growled in response to her use of those words. He put an arm under each of her thighs and locked his hands around her waist. In a display of his strength, he stood up, carrying her with him, his cock still buried in her cunt. Like she was a rag doll, he slammed her down onto his bucking cock. The creamy black rod impaling her balls deep.

"Oh... my fucking... god! Fuck me, you nigger!" she screamed.

Derek viciously assaulted her pussy in response, his balls slapping against her ass. With unbelievable power, he fucked her hard and deep. Jamie began to scream incoherently. Her body shook and spasmed and then fell limp. He pulled her off him, wondering if he had hurt her when a clear liquid started squirting from her cunt, splashing on the wood floor. Her head stirred and she started to kiss and bite at his neck.

"Oh. Mmm. Oh. Mmm," she murmured as the liquid ran down her ass and dripped onto the floor.

"Imma fuck you in your man's bed," Derek whispered in her ear. He swung her around, cradled her in his arms, and carried her up the stairs. I saw them enter my room, Jamie was resting her head on his chest and looked to be in total bliss. He tossed her onto the bed.

"Wait," she said, scrambling toward the nightstand. She grabbed her phone and crawled back to him standing at the end of the bed. Handing him the phone she said, "Record me being your little white whore."

Derek focused the camera on her face while he slapped her with his cock. Jamie giggled as each slap left a little bit of sticky cum on her cheeks, nose and forehead. She smiled as he rested it on her face, his balls on her chin while the tip extended past her forehead. She sucked on his balls and licked the underside of his cock.

"I love your big black cock, Derek," she cooed, looking straight into the camera, and took the monster shaft into her mouth. In no time, she was gagging on the bulk of his meaty cock, drool flowing from her mouth. She played with her tits and fingered her pussy when he panned the camera down her beautiful, tight, white body.

"Will you fuck me now, baby?" she asked in the cutest, sweetest tone.

"Is that what you want? You wanna be fucked, you little white whore?"

Jamie laid back on the bed, her knees bent, and spread her legs wide. She slid a hand down to her raw, pink hole and spread her lips for him.

"Yes sir. I want it in here. I want you to tear me apart. I want you to cum so deep inside me that I taste it in my mouth."

I don't know how I could be surprised by her at this point, but I was. Two weeks before this, I would never have imagined my sweet, innocent Jamie could behave this way. But here she was, begging for this brute of a black man to take her in whatever manner he chose, while he filmed it.

Derek set the phone down on the dresser, a few feet from the bed, making sure she was center frame. He swung her legs over his shoulders and mounted her. Pinning her to the bed, he drove his pulsing, black cock all the way inside her.

"Fuck! Yes!" she screamed, slapping his chest. "Fuck that pussy hard you black bastard!"

Derek pumped into her, his balls slapping against her ass. He fell into a frenzied rhythm. Jamie rumbled with the familiar sounds of an orgasm.

"Unf.. your cock.. unf.. fills me.. so good. I'm cumming! I'm cummingggg!"

She started squirting again, soaking the bed beneath them.

It was mesmerizing. For what seemed like an eternity, Derek plowed Jamie's tight, white pussy. There seemed to be no end to his energy. Well after he was covered with sweat, it flowing off his body onto Jamie's skin and the bed, he still kept ravaging her fuckhole. Finally, a low pitched rumble emanated from his chest.

"Shit, you gon' make a nigga cum."

"Do it! Cum in me! Fill me up!" Jamie urged him on. "I need it in me!"

She spread her legs as wide as she could, inviting him to brutalize her cunt. Derek erupted in a deafening shout as he began to cum.

"Yes! Yes!" Jamie squealed as she watched his enormous black cock impale her. Cum gushed out of her pussy as he steadied his pace.

"Get over here, bitch," he commanded.

Obediently, Jamie spun around and placed her face in front of his cock, opening her mouth wide. Derek shot streams of cum onto her face and chest as she tried to catch it in her mouth. It was astonishing just how much semen he produced. It splashed off her face, into her hair, and onto the bed.

"Uhhhf," he moaned as Jamie gripped his cock and jerked it, coating her face before she rammed it into her mouth and gulped, thirstily.

"Shit, you are a freaky bitch," Derek observed as his orgasm subsided. Jamie was licking his cock clean, thoroughly savoring the taste.

He pushed her onto the bed and then picked the phone up. Scanning her body, he laughed as he spoke to the camera.

"Look at this white bitch. Covered in my cum. Dis what she axed fo," he focused on her face. Jamie was sucking the cum off her fingers.

"Can't get enough can you?"

Jamie shook her head as she lapped at the cum sticking to her tits. Derek turned the recording off and dropped the phone on the bed.

"Get dressed, slut. You're taking me home. And don't dare wipe any of that off, I want everyone to see what a whore you are for black cock."

Jamie heeded his order and got dressed as Derek went downstairs to find his own clothes. They got into Jamie's car and drove away, out of sight of my cameras. I took a deep breath and sighed. Looking at the clock, I noticed it was just past 3pm. Jamie had gotten interracially fucked for nearly three hours. I struggled to finish any work the remainder of the day and left the office around 5pm.

When I stepped into the backdoor, I found Jamie in the kitchen cooking dinner for us. Her hair was wet, she appeared to be recently out of the shower.

"Hey baby," she beamed, hurrying over to kiss me. I could hear the washing machine in the laundry room whirring. Cleaning the mess she had made of my bed, I surmised. I wondered how long we could keep up this charade.

After eating, we plopped down onto the couch to watch some tv. I noticed that Jamie quickly curled up in the spot that, hours earlier, she had been worshiping Derek's cock. She dozed off within minutes, a blissful look on her face as she slept.

I slipped upstairs, put some fresh sheets on the bed, and loaded up the footage from earlier in the day on my laptop. I was certain that I could smell the lingering scent of the animalistic sex that occurred in the bed not long ago. I winced at the thought of how depraved I was becoming. Nevertheless, I masturbated repeatedly while watching the video depicting Jamie's subjugation to her black masters.

12