Giving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain of your teeth wrapping around me as your dick continues to slam up into my fuck tunnel, raping that soft hole relentlessly. The collar pulled tight by your fingers as you keep my head on your shoulder, my lungs aching for air as the little black dots dance in my vision. Feeling your other hand snake around to maul at a fat udder as your hips continue to rut and your dick splits me open.

My hands still desperately clinging to the tree as your cock swells inside me and the hot dick milk spurts from the eye of your prick, filling and claiming my womb once again. My cunt clenching around your dick, sucking out every heady drop. The sound of your grunt ringing in my ears as you fill me, listening to the breathless whisper of your voice. "Let's make this one stick beast... be a good girl and breed for your Owner."

Feeling Your grip loosen on the collar, I lean forward, resting my forehead against the tree as Your thrusts slow... hearing You dig in Your pocket before You slide Your spent cock from the grip of my cunt.. Letting out a whimper as I feel something shoved inside me. "There we go, who said plugs weren't multipurpose? That'll keep my cum in you, beast. Wouldn't want it to drip out... back to the truck..." letting out a breath and following you back to the truck on trembling knees. Climbing in gently and curling into the warmth of the seat as You get in and start it up... my thighs pressed tightly together as the plug stays buried in my cunt... not even asking where we're going next, not really caring, as long as it's with You.

12