All Comments on 'Giving In Ch. 02'

by the59sound

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
forfun44forfun44almost 13 years ago
Great second part to your story.

Loved the second part. Maybe you can lead up to mutual oral & maybe getting fucked, as he is consistantly fingering him with 3 fingers.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Fond memories of my first male lover who was very dominate and in charge. Funny how the first time seems to dictate whether you are the man or the bitch in future relationships.

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

cool man! Love it! Maybe nexttime u culd use something new,.. More techniques to the loving part.,,

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
I Know; Much is fantasy

I've been prepping myself as each day gets closer to a second meeting with the one special guy that introduced me to Bi-. I've been attempting to become comfortable with 'swallowing' the smaller end of certain toys, without any success. I wish it was that easy to take a full length, or even a beginner length as easy some write about. Otherwise, it's a good series. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
want part three

I'd like to see part three, where he gets fucked in the ass by his masseur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Next time I would bet he fucks you and you will love. It’s amazing how good it feels to have a big cock fucking you.

montyw47montyw47over 2 years ago

It was massive. At least 8 inches long and so thick that my hand barely fit around it. Now, why not try that out after 3 fingers have opened you up. Now this would put a smile on my face too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous