All Comments on 'Giving in to Temptation'

by tooshytodare

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Great start

A very well written, vividly described account from a very promising new writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

great story, very hot very real will there any more to follow up on this ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed your story. The writing was elegantly simple and descriptive. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Contradiction

First you say she's not a good girl and isn't a virgin, then later on she becomes a virgin again. Make up your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
setback

Be sure of who your characters. She's a baaad girl, but only in her thoughts and fantasies. Or is that what you meant? At first then you said she's NOT a virgin and then the homeless man pops her cherry. Not nitpicking here, it is a very important part of the story. She says she's never seen one outside of porn on the internet. This is kind of important when he takes her. Is she experiencing this for the first time? Or not. You have me and more than one person a little confused. I like the vision of her being this Virgin who's all frustrated and decides to go to the homeless man. At first she just wants to masturbate, then realizes he is masturbating, then realized he is watching her and so on. Much more exciting than just a horny nursing student who wants to walk a little on the wild side and risk a wide choice of VD's plus various fleas, ticks and unnamed other parasites. He camps near her apartment, so will she be able to escape him when she is done with him? This would be more interesting reading if these questions applied to a virgin. So, I'm just saying like others, get your story straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want more!

Seriously would love to read a 3 part story about adventures after this...Like how she could never get enough after this and does it again and again. Would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yucky

So disgusting eeew, rotten teeth absolutely discusting he might have had mites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

I'd love more adventures with her fucking homeless guys

Muddy9Muddy9about 6 years ago
I want more!

That's a super hot story of her being ravished by a filthy old man. I'd love for her to be gangbanged by several old homeless men who fuck her as hard and as savagely as they can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fantasy

I know know she feels,i went into a hardwear store last week,there was a dirty old guy who was clearly the owner,he was small thin and smelly,clearly past retiring but still working in his crappy shop, i went in for varnish and saw him looking at my cleavage,

I didnt think much off if at the time but have been thinking off him the last few days,

I find myself getting wet and spend my nights with my thighs apart fingering myself off thinking about him,!

Sometimes i think he has a smelly wrinkled small cock that i tease to hardness and suck off,othertimes he has a huge 9in thick erection that he users on me hard,bending me over the counter and using me like a cheap slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
randy arse

oh yes wish he was ramming his cock up my fanny and giving me a good hard shafting with his balls slappiny against my pussy till he fills me up with his warm sticky cum pure bliss xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Oh yeah! I want to have his thick cream all up in my pussy...oozing out so good to feel his cock pumping while he squeezes my tits and bite me...feeling his balls slapping me...and he is grunting hard and loudly...uh uh uh uh uh.....uugggh!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep writing. You are good.

1. I've never been with a woman that didn't need to be gently warmed up before being man handled. Maybe that's just me...

2. The Homeless can def be a great topic. There are a couple homeless women around my semi urban neighborhood that I'd like to interact with.... - When I was 19 I lived on a beach where there were homeless and when my gf would sunbathe he'd find a spot within 25 feet and openly masturbate. She heard him grunt once and didn't even know he had been there. She looked behind her to see that he had just ejaculated. We joked about it and of course that setup a lifetime of unrealized fantasies for me.

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Great story

Love for the young girl fuck several old man taking all their cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck yes I want this to happen to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous