All Comments on 'Giving Mom A Tattoo'

by Sid_Silver

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
1sickbastard1sickbastardover 12 years ago
Not bad.

This piece needed editing.

The story was pretty well told. IMO, you could have drawn it out more, and teased the reader. Also, there was a lack of emotional depth/intensity. Incest is a huge taboo that people don't break lightly.

Keep at it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good, but...

too long and drawn out.

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

Minor editing needed, But this is my kind of story.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

part 2

D-ManD-Manover 12 years ago
Gave it 3 stars

It was a 5 star story untill you mentioned her getting pregnant, totally killed it for me.

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
2 stars from me

The rope/boob thing is just plain wierd to me and not sexually exciting. That is a fetish practiced by a minority and not the majority if your going for votes. That brought your story down from a 5 to a 3 and I almost stopped reading. Had the line "That is until she got pregnant" been anywhere other than the last line of the story I would have stopped. A total trian wreck!

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 12 years ago

I liked the story but too bad she got pregnant. Didn't really want to hear that.

bumtombumtomover 12 years ago
collage vs. college

Collage:

(From the French: coller, to glue, French pronunciation: [kɔ.laːʒ]) is a work of formal art, primarily in the visual arts, made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole.

College:

(Latin: collegium) is an educational institution or a constituent part of an educational institution.

gymmytgymmytover 12 years ago
Oh my...

As in, I can't believe that I wasted ten minutes of my life reading this drivel. The spelling was atrocious. I am so glad that the author is a "collage" graduate, and that he stands at a "towering" six feet. You don't get bandaged when you get piercings, perhaps a little research into your next (hopefully not) submission may help.

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story!

Nice job you described everything in detail instead of rushing it like alot of them try to do. Thanks for the time and effort that went into your story, enjoyed it very much hope to read more of your stories.

Thecontrol100Thecontrol100over 12 years ago
mums. tattoo

There got to bear part 2 to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 stars in my book!

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted author. Mark's mother is just as interested in what her boy's got swinging between his legs as he is in his mother's cunt---which is saying a lot! Unlike a previous commenter I love the fact that Mark knocks up his own mother. Nothing expresses a boy's love for his mother like his fucking a baby up her cunt. When a boy's fertile balls get together with his mother's fertile womb, babies happen. It's only natural!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic storyline

Very well done, hot and erotic.

The author needs to have another chapter on this sweet and loving couple, especially since mom is pregnant.

That is so erotic that she is pregnant by her son.

Thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Innovative

Its not often I'm amazed with how creative writers are with getting moms and son together, this one was brilliant. I prefer more words on the act of entering the mom and the humping. But anyway, BRILLIANT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I am sorry this was terrible. you have a page leading up to the sex. and the sex is done in two sentences. more detail is needed.

Wryter47Wryter47over 12 years ago
Small thing.

The word is pique, from the French to prick as with a pin or needle. Not peak and not peek! Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bad From Peaks On

Your spelling has already been addressed by others, so I'll just say that this sucked. Bigtime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tattoo was brilliant.

The tattoo scene was brilliant. It would be really erotic if he took her to his barber to get her pussy shaved. Then they go back to the tattoo shop to get her pussy tattooed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Give us more

Please give us more. I would like to see the mom getting tattooed more

randyfhb1randyfhb1about 12 years ago
Need more of this story

awesome story line. Would like to hear more. Mom needs her pussy peirced now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot Mom and Son.

Great story, nice development. Yes, Mom getting a pussy piercing or tatoo would seem to open a whole host of oppportunities. Thanks for the story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The most erotic

Without any question the most erotic incest story I have read. A great pity you added that last line, completely spoilt the good work, unless getting your mother pregnant is your thing, not mine.

Mickey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the last commenter is partly right

Yes, this is a great story of hot motherfucking. It's so cool when a boy shoves his big stiff prick up his mother's mommy-hole. But it's even better when he fucks a baby up his own mother's cunt. From the boy's potent young balls to his mommy's mature fertile womb--the way it should be.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Collage. Almost a tall guy at a towering 6'. Unlike other people, I do not consider an incest baby a bonus in stories. I'm surprised she didn't go tramp stamp. Just not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Could have been great.

Great idea for a story. Better editing,many spelling errors. Also need to be complete in your story line. With some work this story could have been in the high 4,s.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 9 years ago
"Giving Mom A Tattoo:" - Twenty-four Year Old, Still-At-Home Son, Mark and Forty Year Old Nurse, Mother, Sarah

It is strange that twenty-four year old, still at home, son Mark, would fantasize about his mother whenever he stroked and masturbated, but their relationship had always remained platonic. That is until she suddenly wanted her tits pierced just after a small tattoo was done on her ankle. Surprise of all surprises she insisted her son be with her during the procedure to pierce her nice forty year old titties; and during the next several weeks she insisted her son handle her boobs as he cleaned and cleansed them!! Whow!! What a "gift" from his single mother!

This mother and son story of blood-kin incest, and their bareback fucking is my most absolute favorite erotic and exotic reading and fantasy fodder, particularly when the female star--mother Sarah--is impregnated!! No greater love can be received nor given!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mom Got A Tattoo

It was all her decision and a surprise to me. She got it while I was deployed. While I was deployed, my wife cheated on me. When I returned, I moved in with Mom. Dad had died young. A complication during surgery on a work-related injury. So, it was just Mom and me now. I came home from a night with buddies at the bar. I went to my bedroom as soon as I got home, but not to sleep. I was watching a DVD movie with a lot of nudity in it.Mom came into my room to find out why I had come home so early. She looked gorgeous in her blue denim shorts and tight tee-shirt. She asked me if I had seen her recently acquired tattoo. When I answered, "No", she whipped her tee-shirt over her head and I saw a beautiful tulip close (oh, so close) to the aeriol on her left nipple. Since then she has chosen to be braless around me. And she has even walked topless from the bathroom to her bedroom after taking a shower or when she is going to bed at night. We have a "Look-but-don't-touch" unspoken agreement. Apparently she enjoys an appreciative audience as long as certain boundaries aren't crossed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous