All Comments on 'Giving Mom My Love'

by Great_Pharaoh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Black Incest

Yes! Write more! We need a lot more black incest on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good short story

It is nice to have an understanding mom that is willing to help son out.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 9 years ago
* * * *

Really good story.

But editing needed. At different parts you

switched between 1, 2, 3 person points of

narration & Names, at one point you called

him Dee, Deshawn and Jay ?.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
black incest, for damn sure

I couldn't agree more with the reader who wrote, "We need a lot more black incest on Lit!" Those who practice family fucking (aka, "incest") come in different shades. White boys fuck their mother, brown boys fuck their mother, and as this excellent story shows, black boys sure as fuck fuck their mother. Of course. Who do you think invented the term, "motherfucker" in the first place? A word about this gifted author. GP is a young black dude, in his early 20s, with a fascinating personality. Just check out his Bio. He proudly proclaims he's "100% Afrocentric," which is exactly what we need here on LitErotica. The story of Deshwan (hence, D and Dee, don't know about the Jay) and his mother Ni'chelle is beautifully told. There's a pre-echo of what's going to happen when a buddy tells Deshwan, "Have a good time with your mom," and he replies, "I always do." Even D doesn't know just how good a time he's going to have. (Details below.) He's an 18 year old guy, so the boy's a nonstop semen producing machine, and he's about to discover just where all that semen of his belongs. Deshwan and Ni'chelle come together in boundless love and lust. She welcomes her boy back up her mommy-hole, the wonderful hole he came out of 18 years before, and he sticks his big black cock up his mother's sopping wet black cunt. Dee gives his mom the hot incestuous fuck she, and he, deserve. "I wanted Ma to feel every single inch of the eight I was giving her." Ma certainly is feeling every inch, as the boy has himself the best party of his life up his own mother's twat. Finally, Deshwan blows his loaded black balls up where he was once a baby and shoots his mother a twatful of his creamy semen. Fittingly, in a story that's pitch perfect, it ends on a beautiful note: "I was cradled in the loving arms of my mother who whispered sweet things into my ear as I drifted to sleep."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

We need, not just more Black incest, but more racially diverse incest. This author Does need to get a proofreader, though. Like a previous commentator observes, he switches from first to second, and maybe to third person narration here. You need to make up your mind what his name is, and the scene on the phone at the first is not necessary to the story. Oh, and in my experience, a Black woman's pussy looks even more Pink than a white woman's. Sometimes Bubble-Gum pink. But I don't think I have ever met a Black Pussy. That'd make it kinda hard to find in a dark room, wouldn't it? Good story!

LonnLLonnLover 9 years ago
Damn Good

Luv'd your story, need more black incest stories, even though I luv all the cool incest stories no matter the race.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Loved the story line, please continue with a part 2 and maybe a part 3. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Sure wish my mom would let me show her how much I love her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy!!!

I Just Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous