All Comments on 'Giving Mum a Hand'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 6 years ago
We need some more of this

Very well written. Naughty, erotic and hot. Hope you continue this but thank you for what you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

What a stupid father and what a lucky son ! All those beautiful , sexy women about and he had to fool around. A well written story with lots of possibilities. I like stories of love and lust with no nastiness or violence. The whole family should be slowly brought together in an orgy of love. Keep up the writing , it's amazing. Thank you.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Fantastic read

a wonderful story so far. Lots of love and sexy women to play with. heaven for a young bloke.

Please keep going with this story, lots more to experience yet.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, its one heck of a great story and well written. It seems Mom and son will be a hot team now. Hopefully, he will stay with his Mom for a while. Then his hot young sister who wants to bang him well and his aunt too. Hopefully, additional chapters will be out soon and we can see what he does to them too. After all, Mom will have to let the boy get his fill of hot sex and keep the family satisfied. Great potential, thank you !

dwr0242dwr0242over 6 years ago
love it!

Very hot story! I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the way it was written. Would like to have seen more detail like the color of the panties and a little more foreplay .

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
A loving family Cumms together

Wow what an arousing & beautiful fucktime story I thouroly enjoyed it, I totally also enjoyed the positioning of the twin aunt Sam & Chris's sister for a future family fantasy. That's the way to create a sexy & excellent story !!

My fantasizing centers around crossdressing I myself doing the slipping on of my panties up my legs, then putting on of my bra & garter belt, finally the rolling up of each nylon stocking (first up my left leg until first passing my ankle then calf & thigh until I fasten it to its garter strap then my right one repeating that lovely & sensuous process again) and finally slipping my feet into my 6inch pumps (all in black of course). Then either choosing a light colo blouse with a black pencil skirt. And finish it finally with applying a light touch of make up (don't jump to conclusions I've never had a man fuck me, but yes I do want that!)

I would've loved to have been in the story so all four of them could've had a go at me.

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 6 years ago
Top story

Excellent story the first of several chapters i hope: getting mum pregnant then sex with sister and aunt. Well set up for follow up thx again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Good story, nice build up and just the right length. Keep up the good work and I can’t wait for the next chapter!

Chris7swChris7swover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much!

Oh dear - what have I let myself in for!!

This was to be a stand-alone story so that you could all just let your imaginations run free about what might happen after that tumultuous night but now you want me to do it for you!

Ok then, I'll give it a go but since this story took me at least three week to create, read through, edit, spell-check and then to repeat each phase several times, please be prepared to wait for my brain and fingers to do their work.

At this moment I've no idea what the ensuing chapter (or chapters) will bring but I'll do my best to keep your pulses racing and your juices flowing.

Be patient though - I am but human!

Oeddie069Oeddie069over 6 years ago
Delicious!!!!

Oh, yeah - now you've done it. Now we're all clamoring for sequels, with the aunt and the sister, more with Mom, and definitely all four of these characters together!

No sleep for you tonight -- get writing!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!!

There are so many options with this story. Fun at the funeral, fun at the wake, all four take a Christmas break.....Keep up the good work.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
It's a good concept as it is

You have created the opportunity for readers to exercise their imagination. Each of the three ladies have let him know their intentions to use and abuse him sexually. He keeps professing reluctance.

Claxons, sirens, bells, and alarms are sounding to warn of the coming clash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Looking forward to reading more.

curiousoldmancuriousoldmanalmost 3 years ago

Ok, It was going well for me till all of a sudden this lad has not one, not two, but three women after him at the same time and all related. Hmmm. Guess I like a bit of the possibly true, it could happen.

I stopped reading at this point.

Your mother at 19 yrs old in cold English winter was wonderful.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy609 months ago

Somebody has "Daddy" issues. Disrespectful comments about hard working father will always lower the rating.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog21 days ago

Love the story! I also love how you explained your 3-week process for putting out your very polished final product. One step in particular-that you repeat each phrase several times- is where many writers fall short. This story flows quite well; i don't remember hitting ANY snags, and that's saying something.

What i love about your story is how full of love and feeling it is- all quite believable, not in the least bit tawdry, as so many of these mother/son stories can be. Thanks ever so much for writing this and adding to the love in the world!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog21 days ago

also: i have no idea what Lonesomeboy60 is on about. What disrespectful comments??! I say disregard that and carry on, old chap!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2868 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES