Giving Mum a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

"Poor Mum," said Sharon, "Still, if he hadn't been taking care of her then I can entirely understand her feelings."

"I'm with you there," added Sam, "I've been on my own for some six months now and I'm just so horny all the time!"

"So we're all in the same boat," said Sharon, "So who's going to be the lucky stud?"

Suddenly I seemed to feel the weight of two pairs of eyes pressing against me, producing a sensation of being pinned down while at the same time causing my cock to stick his head up to see what was happening.

Sharon and Sam's faces left mine and converged before turning back to me, each face now smiling broadly.

"So who's going to have him first?" asked Sharon at which Sam raised her eyebrows high.

"Not you – that'll be incest!" she said with a smile, "Whereas I'm only his auntie so I'm going to have him!"

"It's still incest with an aunt, isn't it?" added Sharon eager to get me into her clutches, "Anyway I love him more than you do!"

"But my needs are greater!" answered Sam as she moved close beside me, "And I'm older than you so there!"

I felt her hand slide down over my quickly growing erection and saw her eyes open wide.

"Mmmm, feels perfect!" she said as she licked her lips, "Just the kind of size I like!"

Her hand closed around my shaft while her breasts now pressed against my side and all the while Sharon stood there watching, her lips moving hopefully.

"That's not fair!" she moaned, "Why should you have him and I can't?"

"I didn't say you can't – I just said that you shouldn't," said Sam as she leaned closer and kissed me, "So you can have him after me!"

It felt incredible to have two such desirable women fighting over me and I could feel my cock turning to solid steel as Sam stroked it.

Her touch was such that I shut my eyes but suddenly opened them wide as I felt another hand land on the base of my cock and discovered that Sharon was now right there beside me too.

"He's big, isn't he?" said Sam, "And so hard!"

"Nice balls too," murmured Sharon into my ear, "And they're big too, nice and full!"

Already I felt the surge of precum rising and I knew that whatever happened I wouldn't last long the first time but suddenly everything ceased.

"Shirl!" exclaimed Sam, her hand letting go of me in a microsecond, "I thought you were asleep, you know, passed out."

"I was for a bit darling," said Mum from the doorway, "But something woke me up – don't know what unless it was your voices."

"Are you alright?" asked Sharon as she edged away from me innocently and I felt my cock shrivel in a moment as the prospect of being caught hit me.

"Much better!" she said, nodding happily, "The drink and the shock must have hit me for a few moments but I'll survive."

"Oh that's good. Hey Mum, I've got to be going soon," said Sharon, "I've got work to do."

"Well you did say you were only popping in and you've been so helpful," said Mum as she stepped forward and kissed her daughter, "See you again soon and mind how you go darling."

Sharon turned to me and kissed me again, this time more sisterly since Mum was watching.

"Come round when you're free," she whispered, "I need you, you sexy thing!"

With that she spun around, kissed her aunt and picked up her keys.

"Be good everyone!" she said, "See you soon – especially you Chris!"

Then she was gone, leaving us three, but not for long as it was Sam's turn to depart.

"So sorry about the news," she said as she embraced her sister warmly, "But at least you seem to be in good hands with Chris."

"Of course I am," said Mum, already more composed now, "But thank you so much for all you've done."

"Wish I could do more," said Sam as she winked at me, "Oh well, perhaps one of the policemen I spoke to will be kind to me!"

"Sam, stop that!" said Mum as she tried to look offended, "Behave yourself!"

"What, me?" said Sam with a laugh, "Now that really will be a sad day!"

The two ladies laughed happily together, then Sam picked up her keys.

"You make sure you look after her," she said to me, "Will you take your Mum to London so she can do the ID or do you want me to?"

"No problem, I'll deal with it," I said, "Whatever she needs doing."

"Looks as if Chris will look after you properly," said Sam and Mum smiled back at her.

Sam engulfed me in her arms again and I felt my immediate response to her warm and sexy body, then she pushed us apart.

"You take care of her for me," she said, "Anything she wants done, you do it, ok?"

"Absolutely!" I agreed, "See you again soon Sam."

"You'd better!" she whispered as she kissed me again, "When you've finished here make sure you bring that thing with you!"

I pushed her away gently before my cock could rise again, then, as she closed the door behind her I turned to Mum.

"Phew – what an evening!" I sighed, "At least you know now – no more worrying – no more wondering about Dad."

"Huh, he was out of my life ages ago really," said Mum calmly, "I think I knew in my heart what was going on and this has finally closed the book, hasn't it?"

"It will after we've done the ID and had his funeral," I answered, "But that's for tomorrow and next week I guess."

"Probably," said Mum, "But what an amazing evening!"

"Don't you feel numb or sad or anything?" I asked but Mum shook her head firmly.

"No, not one bit," she said, "Serves the old bastard right too!"

"Tough old bird, aren't you!" I exclaimed, for which insult I received a hearty slap.

"Not so much of the old," said Mum, not looking at all concerned about the rather shocking news, "In the meanwhile though, we need to sort out your sleeping arrangements."

"You said that my bed was made and ready, didn't you?" I said, as good as forgetting how Mum had come on to me before the other two ladies had appeared but Mum shook her head.

"Of course it's ready but that's just for show, isn't it," said Mum as she slowly moved towards me, "Wouldn't you rather share my bed?"

"Well, ummm...!" I spluttered, "I mean, well yeah – ummm, sort of."

I felt quivers of excitement heading towards my cock and felt the tightening inside me as it began to rise again.

"Well, let's put it this way darling – if you're going to be man of the house then you sleep with me!" Mum said as she closed in on me, "Although actually I don't really mean sleep!"

By now Mum was close in front of me, the tips of her breasts just touching my chest where she paused as if to gauge my reaction. A few seconds later and she was pressing her body firmly against me and I instantly knew that we'd be making love.

She simply oozed warmth and sex now, even more so now we were on our own again and I felt my body responding eagerly, my arms closing around her.

"You are going to make love to me, aren't you?" she whispered as she ground her body against me, "I just know you are!"

"How do you know?" I breathed, my voice creaky with emotion.

"Because of what I can feel," said Mum as she pressed her body harder against mine and wrapped her arms around me tightly, "This lovely hard thing down here!"

As she spoke her hand slid down between us and immediately closed around my cock, my cock that was once again as hard as a nail.

"Ohhh Chris, that's going to feel so good once you get it inside me!" she sighed, "Come on, let's shut things up down here and get to bed!"

After all the attention my body had received this afternoon and evening I was almost surprised that I was still aroused but as soon as Mum's body began squirming against mine, I felt the surge of urgent desire sweeping powerfully through me.

A few minutes later and the house was locked and in darkness apart from a small nightlight and Mum was leading me up the stairs. Her curvy rump swayed before me and even as we mounted the stairs her hand was busy at her waist, undoing catches, zips and buttons.

Quickly we entered the main bedroom where Mum turned the light on, spun around, flicked something at her waist and let her skirt fall to the ground. A few more movements and her blouse joined it, leaving her standing before me in her incredibly sexy set of bra and panties. Almost nothing was hidden behind the patterned garments but even that delightful apparition only lasted for a few moments before Mum twisted out of her bra, stepped out of her knickers and then stood there naked as she waited for me to catch up. She looked simply gorgeous and nowhere near her fifty-odd years.

"Come on darling, hurry up!" she urged, "I need you – quickly!"

Before I could even move she was onto me, undoing my pants with practiced ease, helping me to remove my t-shirt and then pulling my shoes and socks off. As she bent down her heaving urgent breasts rubbed against me, their perfect rubbery tips making me shudder with desire. My cock also knew it was needed and once exposed it stood there hard and quivering as it awaited some action – and it was soon to come.

Mum chucked my clothes towards a chair then, on her knees in front of me she looked up and smiled broadly.

"Ohh darling, doesn't he look good!" she breathed.

Form my point of view I saw her face as she looked up at me, her slim knees as they pointed slightly to either side of me and between them her tanned, glowing, succulent breasts with the jutting prong of my cock framed in their cleavage.

"We're going to have to do something with this," she said as her hands reached up and held my cock, "I think he's ready to go off at any moment!"

"Ahh, yeah, won't take much to set me off!" I admitted, feeling the pressure inside me.

"Hmm, you need to unload quickly then, don't you?" she said, "You poor boy, all that attention this evening – I don't know how you didn't shoot off downstairs!"

I couldn't find words for an answer and anyway instead of pausing for me to reply Mum just leaned forward and guided my cock into her mouth.

"Ohhh fuck!" I gasped as her warm soft lips surrounded me, "Bloody hell Mum!"

Her tongue joined in, slipping and sliding over my knob – and then her hand found my shaft too so that she was now carrying out a three-way attack on my cock.

"Mmmmm," she sighed happily as she lifted her head briefly from my penis, "This is what you needed, isn't it? You'll feel better after this."

Then she was back, doing her very best to drag my cum from me and I knew immediately that I wouldn't last long.

"Ohhh, Mum, ohhh fuck – that's lovely!" I groaned as she worked away, her cheeks moving as she sucked, her breasts swaying with her enthusiastic activity.

"Cum – quickly!" she said, her words somewhat indistinct around my cock, "I want to get you into bed!"

"Yeah – yeah, I will...oh fuck, I am!" I grunted as I felt myself suddenly on the brink of an orgasm, "Careful Mum, it's cumming!"

"Do it!" she said quickly, hardly breaking from her actions, "Give it to me!"

"Ahhhh, yeahhhh – here it cums!" I gasped as my hips jerked suddenly, thrusting my cock deep into her mouth, "Can't stop – cumming!"

And with that I felt my penis stiffen even more, seemingly growing bigger too as all my nerve endings fired off, quickly followed by the finally release as powerful spasms of scalding spunk squirted from my tip.

"Ohhhh fuck!" I gasped as my hips jerked.

"Uhhhh! Mmmmm!" grunted Mum as I filled her mouth.

"Ahhhh!" I groaned as I continued to unleash my pent-up juices.

"Mmmmmm!" hummed Mum again as she took my load and swallowed eagerly.

I felt five strong spasms as I unloaded at last, convulsions that were enough to cause at least some of my emissions to overflow from my mother's greedy mouth, to spill in molten streams down over her heaving breasts where they clung steadfastly.

Mum pushed me away as she swallowed her final mouthful, then she looked up at me, licked her lips and smiled. Her hand rose and with a fingertip she lifted the last bubble of cum from the end of my cock and popped it into her mouth.

"That was a lot, wasn't it?" she said, "You've been saving that all for me, haven't you?"

I grinned back, uncertain of the correct response but Mum was busy elsewhere anyway as she now concentrated on the spilt spunk between her breasts. Her fingers were now busy gathering the blobs and streaks of cum and conveying each one to her mouth, her actions causing her breasts to sway in the most delightful way and not only that but her nipples were now sizeable suckable protrusions that caused my cock to stiffen again immediately. There was something so erotic about the way she was behaving that it was a strong stimulus to my sex organs despite having just unloaded.

With her breasts now glistening but cleared of all but the smallest remnants of cum, Mum now stood up before me, smiled broadly and held her arms out to me. We met and immediately our lips locked together while her sticky warm breasts, her generous nipples and her belly pressed against me just as my newly risen cock pressed against her abdomen.

"Thank you darling," she murmured, her lips fluttering against mine as she spoke, her body doing much the same, "Haven't had so much lovely spunk to drink in simply ages!"

The taste was still in her mouth but it was like a heady wine to my senses and did nothing to soften my ardour.

We writhed and squirmed together with our lips and tongues slipping and sliding in our salivary juices until Mum began shuffling backwards, pulling me with her towards the bed.

"Come on darling," she said softly as she reached down and stroked my hardened penis, "Time to be the man of the house!"

We parted long enough for Mum to fold back the bedclothes and to slide into bed, then to wriggle across to leave room for me. I slid down to join her and we met again, now horizontal for the first time and our hands and bodies moved so we could explore each other, then we squirmed around to get comfortable.

"This is so nice," murmured Mum as she snuggled against me, "Your Dad was so boring in bed – almost cold to be honest – it feels so lovely to have a nice warm hard man with me again."

"Aren't you supposed to be in mourning?" I asked, wondering how Mum could so easily change allegiances, "Dad's hardly been gone a day."

"Huh – I lost him ages ago really, didn't I," said Mum, her body squashing my cock against her, "Did my mourning when I first realised that he was screwing someone else."

"That was mean of him, wasn't it?" I asked as I enjoyed Mum's warm and firm body against mine, "I wonder what set him off?"

"Might have been his work," said Mum, as she ruminated, "Away from home too much – we sort of lost contact."

"We're in contact, aren't we!" I said as I pushed my cock outwards and Mum chuckled warmly.

"Mmmm, very much so," she breathed softly, "Feels so nice too."

My penis was very hard, already pressing firmly into Mum's belly as we lay together.

"It'll feel even nicer when I use it," I murmured and Mum answered by tightening her hold on my back.

"Do you think you could put it in me then?" she asked and I nodded eagerly.

"Sure, do you want me on top?" I asked but Mum's hand's held me still.

"No darling, not yet, just gently like we are, to start with," she said as her leg lifted up and slid over my hip.

With some small movements we came closer and with the help of her hand my cock now nestled between her legs, pressing up against the soft wet warmth of her pussy and the comfort of her lips.

I let it slide back and forwards gently, allowing Mum's pussy to enjoy my steely hardness while I enjoyed the slick smoothness of her slit.

"Ohhh darling, that feels lovely," breathed Mum as we moved slowly together, "Are you ready to try me for size – I can't wait for you to put it in!"

"Yeah, love to," I breathed back as I moved my hand to my cock and adjusted it with the help of my hips.

Immediately I felt the way her hot wet lips surrounded my knob, the distinct feeling of welcome and of need and of her eagerness.

"Ahhh, wonderful!" breathed Mum as I pushed slowly upwards, feeling her vaginal opening widening to accommodate my cock, then feeling the heat all around my cock.

"Oh Chris, yesss, feels so hard!" sighed Mum as we paused our movements, "And you're going to stretch me so nicely too!"

It was Mum's hips that now moved so that in a moment she was impaled on my cock that was suddenly buried almost to it's full length inside her.

"Wowww!" she said, "Oh Chris, that feels absolutely perfect!"

It did too – Mum's vagina seemed to fit my cock as if made for it. She felt tight inside too; wet and very slippery but very tight. I moved in and out a little bit, experimenting to see how it felt and it was amazing. I was gently making love to my own mother and she was loving it!

Quietly we lay there, our limbs intertwined as we slowly explored each other's body. The delightful way her breasts squashed against me, the warm yet firm pressure of her leg over my hip, the heat and firmness of her vagina. Mum's hands were exploring me too, sliding over my back and buttocks, caressing and massaging me everywhere. Our mouths had already found each other and as we gently made love so our tongues danced together with the same slow rhythm.

This afternoon and evening had been full of posturing and posing as the presence of my sister and aunt had stopped us from proceeding but now they were gone Mum and I were alone and happily together.

"Not too wet am I?" asked Mum and I laughed.

"Wonderfully wet!" I exclaimed, "And so tight too!"

I could feel every single muscle inside her vagina as my penis slid up and down the length of her hole, the way she seemed to have both rings and long fingers of muscles inside her, all of which were caressing and stroking my cock.

"That's because it hasn't been used for so long," breathed Mum, "I hope you'll stretch me darling, stretch me as deep as you like!"

"Like this?" I asked as I pressed my penis into her body and Mum breath hissed through her lips.

"Yessss!" she sighed, "Oh that's lovely, do it again, lover!"

"I'll have to fuck you properly then!" I said, "If I'm going to do that then I'll need to move faster, then it'll really turn into fucking, won't it?"

"Please, yes please!" asked Mum as her pussy responded by squeezing my cock hard, "Let's do it darling!"

I twisted us around until, with Mum's help, she lay on her back with her legs now hooked behind my thighs and I began to ride her, thrusting my cock into her once again but deeper now.

"That's nice, yeah, nice – ohh Chris, so nice!" said Mum as I steadily pumped in and out of her hole, "Ohh Chris, keep doing that!"

With strokes that varied from full penetration to little movements just inside her vagina I roused Mum from her relaxed state into a more energetic mood and before long she was matching me stroke for stroke. We quickly settled into a nice rhythm, a slowly increasing pace that let us both enjoy our feelings of sexual pleasure. I had wondered if Mum might dry up somewhat but if anything she seemed to be even wetter now that she was aroused properly and with every stroke I could feel her juices as they were forced from around my pumping piston.

"Ohhh Chris, you're going to make me cum!" moaned Mum after we'd been fucking for a few minutes, "I've almost forgotten what that feels like!"

"You'll soon know enough!" I answered as we moved faster together, "I can feel you tightening up in there."

"I know darling, I know," moaned Mum, her breathing now faster and in time with my quicker strokes, "And I know I'm almost there too!"

"Let it go then, don't hold back!" I advised as I concentrated on thrusting steadily, my strokes still deep and fast, "Lots more to come, enjoy yourself!"

"Ohhh Chris, I can't hold it now, oh Chris, ohhhh Chris!" she panted, her arms and legs holding me as tightly as her vagina was, "Don't stop – don't stop – ahhh don't...!"

"Come on then – let it go!" I encouraged her as I slammed my hard cock repeatedly into her hole, "Cum for me!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers