Giving Mum a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

"I am!" she screamed, her face contorted as her orgasm closed in, "I am, I am!"

Suddenly her body convulsed, enormous tremors making her entire body jump around on the end of my cock, her over-stimulated vagina holding my penis in some commando grip as I tried to remain calm while her hands flailed around wildly.

"I can't stop!" she howled as she raked my back with her fingers, "Chris, ohh Chris, stay there, it's wonderful, it's massive!"

If Mum had have remained calm and cool I'd have survived but her excitement was contagious and thrilling. In an instant I felt my own orgasm arriving hot on the heels of hers and felt the tightening of my balls and the straining of my cock.

"Ohhh Mum, Mum, I'm going to cum now!" I moaned as I felt my spunk building ready for the crescendo, "Ohhh fuck, here it cums!"

As Mum's vagina spasmed once more around my cock I let loose, feeling the power of my ejaculation, the rigidity of my thrusting cock and the force of my eruption as my cum began to squirt jet after jet of hotness.

I felt another tightening of Mum's vagina as my spunk began to fill her, a spasm that was echoed by my own muscular contractions that pumped another wave of cum into her. I felt the warm wetness of my cum bathing my cock then felt the way my cum was leaking down past my penis and out of her wonderful pussy. I felt the wetness on my balls as I pressed them against her body while I drove my cock as far into her as I could to I empty my last remaining cum where it belonged and then I was sinking downwards to slump on top of my quivering, shaking, well-fucked mother.

For a few moments, as I drew in some much needed oxygen I just lay there, then, realising that I might be squashing her I levered myself up with my arms and held myself just above her, my penis still well and truly embedded.

Mum looked up at me with a huge smile on her glowing, sweating face.

"Ohhh darling!" she sighed happily, "That was the best ever!"

"No, I'm not that good!" I answered as I tried to lift my cock from his post-cum lethargy, "You were brilliant though."

"Was I darling?" she asked, "Your Dad would never tell me how it was for him."

"Yeah, you were fantastic Mum," I added, wishing now to praise her thoroughly, "So responsive, so hot, so eager!"

"Oh, I was eager alright!" said Mum with a big smile, "I feel so free tonight, happy, excited...!"

"...and horny!" I added with a laugh, "And just full of it!"

Mum sniggered wickedly, then brought her hand down to surround the base of my penis as it relaxed inside her body.

"Oh, I know I'm full of it!" she said, "I can feel it all sloshing around in there – gallons of it!"

It was an extreme exaggeration but I knew how she felt because I too felt as if I'd unloaded an entire tankful into her depths.

At that moment I felt my cock beginning to slip from his comfy resting place and Mum felt it too.

"Ooops, I think we'd better catch some of this, don't you?" she said and with that she wriggled around and ejected my cock from her pussy.

There was a hand towel right beside the pillow and I quickly grabbed it and pressed it against her hand-covered pussy.

"Ta," she said as she pulled her hand away and dabbed at her leaking hole, "I put it there earlier – I hoped we'd need it!"

"Good thinking – after you then," I said, "I'm all sticky too!"

After a few moments Mum lifted the towel from her groin and inspected it, then scrunched up her face.

"Errr, it's still running out everywhere," she said, "I think we both need a shower, don't we?"

She tried to lever herself upwards then slumped back to the bed, blowing out her cheeks.

"Ohh darling, I can't get up – you've exhausted me!" said Mum as she stretched out her arm, "Help me up."

"Won't say no to a shower, so long as we share," I said as I climbed off the bed, "Come on Mum, I'll give you a hand."

Between us we managed to get Mum upright while she held onto me firmly. We shuffled across to the bathroom where I propped Mum against a wall as I turned the shower on and adjusted the water, then satisfied, I called her to join me.

"Give me your hand again," she said with a weak laugh, "I'm not used to all this excitement."

Once she was in the shower with me the freshness of the water seemed to invigorate Mum again and it wasn't long before she was as soapy as I was and twice as much fun. Suddenly she was alive again and almost childish in her delight at having a soak with me, laughing and playing happily amid the suds and the water.

"Feeling better now are you?" I asked and Mum pressed herself wetly against me and stretched up to kiss me.

"Much!" she exclaimed as her warm wet breasts pressed firmly against me and her hand found my penis, "Let's get cleaned up and dried off and then back to bed."

"I expect you need some sleep," I said as I felt her hand bringing my cock back to life, "You'd better not play with that too much then!"

"Sleep – what on earth are you on about?" asked Mum with a wink, "I'm all ready for round two now!"

"You're wicked, you know that," I said as I stroked her deliciously slippery arse, "Come on then, let's get on with it – do you need another hand?"

She laughed as she stepped onto the mat and began towelling herself dry.

"Depends whereabouts you want to put your hand!" she said as she played with my newly risen erection, "Come on lover – I want to do that all over again!"

True to her word we did after which it was my turn to feel exhausted but this time we were both so tired that another shower was out of the question. We lay there after another thrilling round of fucking, our hands linked and our heads facing each other before Mum glanced at the clock and signed.

"Look at it – well past my bedtime now," she complained, "Shall we get some sleep and then see what tomorrow brings?"

"Not a bad idea," I answered, feeling a yawn rising, "So what do we do tomorrow?"

"Don't really know yet," said Mum with a big yawn of her own, "We'll need to talk to the police and then – oh I don't know."

She yawned again, a highly contagious thing to do and I joined her as we smiled at each other.

"And then...?" I asked.

"And then we come back to bed I think!" she said, "I can always do with a helping hand."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers