Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How old are you?

Have you even had sex or are you still whacking it to your moms bras? In exchange for a promotion, his hit wife has to become an unpaid whore for the company? Why not just record the conversfion and when he's fired, sue them for every penny they're worth.

smartmalksmartmalkover 6 years ago
nice opening period!

great start for the story. don't pay please any attention on jerks comments. come please futher to the periods 2 and 3... extra-time may be also.

'FIVE STARS' pressed

go PO469 go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
smiling

some of the comments are not in favor of the boss and employee's spouse. Not an everyday event but it happens. Not my kind of story but what the heck..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOOD STORY

Any story is good as long as its not a sick fetish B.T.B story where a wife gets beat up, balls cut off,and we have a he man husband so proud that he destroyed his wife.

Violence against women is so hot and erotic!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No I hate it..

I suggest how about we set up a hitman for the boss and his wife...maybe mercy for the wife and only send her to a Mexican whorehouse. Thats what the real ending of this type of shit looks like.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@anonymous "No I hate it."

You're out of step with the times. Mexican whorehouses are so last week. Guatemalan whorehouses are now de rigueur. Keep up, man, keep up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RE: Giving Myself to My Husband's Boss

Keep Going!! While Kevin is away on business Donald needs to turn Nancy in a cock crazy slut.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

another swing story with a corporate whore for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not all that good

Not very well written, rather mechanical and with the usual cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Um.....maybe rethink any other parts

Your title.."Giving Myself to My Husband's Boss" yet the story is not told by the wife. When you can't even keep that straight, it might be time to rethink the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A split decision

I see likes and dislikes. Some have put it on their lists of favorites and some have started following after reading it. I am not bothered by not sticking with 1st/2nd/3rd person formatting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

5* MAGA!

!!

!!!

!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
another

three year writes a story and the sickos get all excited.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
No

Don't take this nonsense any farther please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Total trash

You call this a story. Please don't write again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous: GOOD STORY

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I've read a many what you might consider btb stories, found none to be fetish, and very few actually that had murder and violence in them, most were consequence stories either ending in reconciliation or divorce. You're actually taking a minority of stories and making them out to be the main theme of "btb". Are you sure you know what you're talking about? I've read almost all the top hall of fame loving wives stories and those that you describe are a rarity. Explain yourself or shut the fuck up with your whining about the btb stories. Exactly how does your rant pertain to this particular story? Your comment said nothing about this story except that it was good. Most of your rant was against btb stories which doesn't pertain to this story. Why don't you tell us why this story was good?

rclinkrclinkover 6 years ago
Yes Please

Yes please continue. Good story

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
To each his own

Not outstanding in storyline, telling, or charters. Kind of MEH, don't mind we who don't dig it. Write for you and the slut wife pervs. Coercion sucks. Yeah IK, just a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH! On his bio page PO469 says he enjoys "writing short porn stories". This is a short porn story! I gave it a 4 (****).

Boss-fucks-wife stories are my first choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
enjoyed it.

don't leave us hanging, bring on 2 and 3

Thanks!

RA

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Many good wives fuck other men to advance their husbands' careers, and I'm pretty sure the husbands know it. Some of them get really excited by it; mine did back in the day. Five stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Mo

Mo than enough of this horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we enjoyed it. She has been the reason I have climbed the corporate ladder so quickly. Whenever I come up for a promotion she fucks the boss, and she loves it. This is what all wives should do!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the concept of a good wife becoming a big slut for his boss but the story could do with more erotic development instead of a plain description of a fuck or more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous