All Comments on 'Giving The Interns A Helping Hand'

by fantasticfic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PTWintersPTWintersover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Love the story, I think you've made great use of the Great 48 set up, but more than that, your writing style is fantastic. There are several parts the you absolutely nail in terms of creating a clear, concise visual while still inserting a bit of flair.

ie "Floating in front of her face, his penis reared up like a cobra, juddering with arousal."

Great job, look forward to reading more of your stuff (with this concept or not)

Geon54Geon54over 7 years ago
PT Winters

You might consider adding PT Winters to your favorites. It would make it easier for readers to follow your suggestion and check out other Great 48 stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very funny!

But speaking of balls the size of duck eggs, I could tell you of my mango-sized ball after hernia repair. I had to have it aspirated (twice!) with a huge large bore needle. This comment ought to be in the bdsm category (my phone wanted to say 'badminton'. Ha!). No relief there I can tell you. Your story really should have gone into the humor slot. Now I am going to look up all the great 48 stories that inspired you. Keep up the good work (5*).

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Third eye blind

Some fine visuals. I guess we never got that women president back in the late teens, or did we. Our government finally passed a law.

fantasticficfantasticficover 7 years agoAuthor

Oh right, have Favourited so it is easier to find the other Great 48 stories. And the next story I'm working on is definitely headed for the Humour category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good

Fantastic story and I would love to see a continuation of it or more stories like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
giving the interns a helping hand

He turned 18 a year ago and has been given relief, "hundreds of times."

I cant quite see that he's made it 400 days since his birthday and I doubt 600.

I'll leave it at that. I've read another 48 story and find these slightly lacking.

It plays well with your camp followers and that's cool.

A gut-check here and there would make good stories great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantasticfic@fantasticfic
I have loads more ideas than stories I start. I start loads more stories than I finish. Follow me on Twitter: @fictionautnate My Author Central page: https://www.amazon.com/Nate-Greene/e/B08BS2WTS7/