GLAHC Ch. 02: Santa Muerte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Leah?"

"Mm?"

"You know how it gets dark really quick in the winter times?"

"Sure. What about it?"

"Isn't it weird how it's always a surprise? Like, even though it happens every year, you still get surprised when it turns to night at, like, 4 o'clock. Isn't that strange? Don't you think we should have gotten used to that by now?"

Leah shifted to look at Dani. Dani met her gaze. "Is that part of what's worrying you?"

"No. Not really. I just thought it was weird. Like, even though it was so hot today, night still came on time."

"Hm. I guess I never thought about it. But it reminds me of this article I read once. Some psychology thing, I don't know. But one thing stuck with me, and it went like: 'the memory of bodies is much longer than that of minds.' I guess, in this case, even if you know in your head that it gets dark real fast in winter, your body still reacts like it should panic."

"Bodies have long memories..." Dani was quiet for a moment, gestating the idea. She looked to the window outside. The streetlights were being turned on. Dirty orange light from outside was held at bay by the apartment's yellow light.

Bodies had long memories. Dani turned her gaze downward. To her lover's legs. The prosthetics attached themselves to the stumps with straps around cream-coloured plastic sheathes. They were old wounds. Old wounds that Dani still blamed herself for. Even though she knew it wasn't her fault, her gut knew something different. Her body's memory was long. And it was far more convincing than her head could ever be. "Hey Leah?"

"Mm?"

"I wanna have sex."

"...Okay."

***

They shut the blinds. Undaunted, the pale orange glow invaded the bedroom. Painting the walls in slate-grey silhouette. Like the first night. "Like our first night."

"What's that, baby?" Leah said, removing her jeans.

"Nothing, baby, you just keep doing what you're doing." Dani removed her sleeveless top, raising it over her head. Clinging first to the sports-bra fabric, her breasts dropped free and heavy. Dani rubbed her shoulders. She only noticed then how sore they were. Looking over, she watched Leah take off her own clothes. Bit by bit, uncovering the caramel-coloured body beneath. The smooth skin. The curving collarbones. The flat stomach. The thighs ending just pat the knees. The cream-and-chrome colour prosthetics that clicked and squeaked. The military tattoo on her lower back in spotlighted by the outside light. "God Loves All His Children," inked in curving letters and swirling flourishes.

"Hey."

"Hm?"

"Ain't you gonna take off your pants? You're making me feel self-conscious."

Dani sniffed. "I'll get round to it. And I say a little self-consciousness would do you some good."

Leah grinned at her. Not the secret sort of grin. This was a joking look. "Oh? You think so, do you? Why so?"

Dani's tone joked along with her. "If you ask me, you don't have near enough shame it takes to be a functioning member of society."

"Oh yeah? Well I bet even I'd be self-conscious if I had cow tits like you," Leah retorted, walking over and grabbing a handful.

Half-ignoring the touch, Dani said, "Still on about the tits, huh? You're just jealous because I get all the hot guys checking me out. Which isn't as fun as it sounds, by the way."

"Pfeh, whatever, sugar-tits." Groping, Leah got a good old feel of Dani's boobs. Kneading and caressing them. Lifting them, feeling their weight. "So, Ms Functioning Member of Society, how's this gonna play out? If you'll recall, you asked me for this. Who's the shameless one, I wonder. Ooh, ooh, you wanna try the 69 again? I know last time it didn't go so well, but-"

"No. No more 69-ing. Ever again. Last time you nearly slipped a disk trying to reach my cooch. I almost called an ambulance. I got a better idea." With that, Dani leaned down and whispered something in Leah's ear. Leah smiled like the filthiest Jack O' Lantern.

"Leah likes."

"Thought you would. So hands off and let me get in position."

"Yes'm." Leah let go of Dani's boobs. She stepped back and watched, arms on opposite elbows.

Dani went to the bed and sat on to the covers. Shifting to the centre, she positioned herself lying on her back. Head on the pillow. Hands at her sides. Knees up, feet splayed. "Okay," she said, "come on over."

Fully naked, Leah went over and crawled onto bad. Grinning as ever, she knelt over Dani's face. The joints of her prosthetics clicked. "You ready for this?" she asked, lusty-toned.

Dani placed her hands on Leah's hips. "Go for it."

Leah lowered her hips into Dani's waiting face. As soon as, Dani stuck out her tongue and set to work on licking. Leah shivered at her touch. All available blood went rushing to her vulva. Dani felt it expand, turn hot.

Upward strokes. In through the labia majora, flicking upwards to the very tip. Stopping just before the pubic hair. Dani, hands still on Leah's hips, gripped tight. Directed her lower. Listening to her lover's breath, hot and ragged. Dani's own sex began to throb. She put her thighs together, pressing it. Momentary release, making her wait her turn.

Leah's clit appeared. Dani had been knocking on its door for a while. Engorged with blood and pulsing, the little red-pink nub presented itself. Leah waited with bated breath. Dani's tongue ignored it first. Let it wait. She went on with her upward strokes, but now stopped just ahead of the clit. Leah shivered some more. From her limited field of vision, Dani saw her rub her boobs. She changed tactics. Tapering her tongue, she licked around but not on the little red bishop. Teasing it. Circling around in a big O. Leah let out a wordless moan. Warm juices flowed from her, drooling onto Dani's face.

At last, Dani licked the clitoris. Leah shivered all the more. Her metal legs clicked and squeaked as she shifted. Dani was careful with her attention to the berry. Never too much too soon. She didn't want to spoil her. Flicking it first, a second at a time. Then dabbing at it, gentle at first, but with more pressure each time. Like trying to press it back into its little cave. Leah moaned and gasped.

"Aah¬ – fuck, Dan – you ah, you g - got so much better at this –"

A compliment. Dani smiled. Practice made perfect. She'd had lots of practice. Keeping the pressure, she licked Leah's clit. Keeping her tongue in place, she moved her round. Down to up. Side to side. Each time she'd release her tongue, she's get right back on it. Assaulting the small nub with all the muscle's strength.

Leah's juices gushed. Her hands found their way behind her. Looking forward, her hands tapped about. Brushing the undersides of Dani's breasts. Down her hard mid-section. Meeting the hem of her jeans. With deft fingers, she unbuttoned them. Unzipped the front, revealing the plain panties and underneath, her vagina, now also running with fluid. Her fingers slipped under the fabric, hunted past the scratch jungle of hair. Discovering the slit. With two fingers, she rubbed and caressed it. Dani showed thanks by increasing her efforts.

Arching behind her, Leah got her fingers in. Her pussy flowed like a fountain. Dani grasped her ass, pushing her forward and further into her face. The pressure built. Leah stuck her tongue out with abandon. Her breathing grew intense. Her fingers slipped out of Dani. She wasn't shivering, but shaking. A wave of pleasure pulsed through her, setting her back up straight. Turning her face up in rapture. Another wave rocked her arching forward, head down. Arms straight, hands on either side of Dani's head. Her long black hair draped down, brushing her lover's forehead. Her mouth open, tongue out.

Dani paused for breath. She looked up at her lover, arched over her. They caught each other's eyes. 'Don't stop,' Leah mouthed at her. Dani broke the gaze. Tentative, she turned her head. Hesitated briefly. Then opened her mouth and bit Leah's thigh. Hard enough to leave marks on the flesh. Darting her gaze up, she looked for the reaction. What would happen? In reaction to the pain, what would Leah do?

"Don't stop," Leah whispered, out of breath and biting her lip. Not sure what she'd been expecting, Dani got back to licking. Keeping up the pressure with her tongue. Not relenting until the moment of climax. Leah shuddered all the more. She cried out, once, twice. Raised up on her knees, shaking with ecstasy. Eyes closed, mouth open. Then she fell back, still on her knees. Her butt hovered over her lover's collarbones.

"That – might become - my new favourite thing." Leah said between breaths.

"Sitting on my face?" Dani replied.

"Yeah, that."

"Huh. Well I'm glad you liked it. I'm not sure about it, myself. I thought I'd get more out of it but really you seemed to – bwegh." Dani stopped talking because Leah squished her cheeks together with her thighs. "Don't sweat the small stuff, babe," Leah said. "The important thing is that I had fun."

"Whatever," Dani said, retrieving her hands and moving Leah's legs away. "Get off me now. You're dripping sweat and juice all over."

Leah rolled off and Dani sat up, crossing her legs. Then Leah lay down beside, hands behind her head and a pleased look on her face. One of her knees. On the inner thigh, Dani could see the mark left by her bite. The flesh, at first pale, now recovered its colour. It would not take long for all traces of it to disappear.

"Hey, Leah?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"... Nah, nothing."

"What is it? Spill."

"Nothing. Forget about it."

"... Oh, I get it." Leah rose and wrapped her arms around Dani in a loose embrace. "You're pouting because you didn't get to cum, right?"

Seeing no alternative, Dani put on what she thought a pouting face looked like. "Maybe."

"Alright, alright, I get it." Crawling round, Leah placed her hands on her lover's knees. "I'm nothing if not fair. Leah knows you got to get yours too. So how do you want it? You want to return the favour and sit on my face?"

"No thanks, I'd be scared of crushing your head."

"Huh. Yeah, now that I think about it, that is a real possibility. Heh heh, you could ruin my head just by flexing your thighs."

"Right, so –"

"Like an overripe watermelon. Just destroyed."

"Okay, Leah, that's –"

"Spluhsh. That's the sound it would make. All over the sheets."

"Just put your tongue in me already, goddammit!"

"Eesh, what a thing to say. Who's the fiend now?"

Dani said nothing, not wanting to encourage Leah further. Leah just smiled, and moved her lover's crossed ankles out of the way. "Up," she said, going to take the jeans off. Dani raised her butt, and Leah pulled them down off her hips. Down her legs, discarding them to the side of the bed. The panties were plain grey y-fronts with a navy band. Those were soon discarded too. Exposed, Dani's pussy glistened with moisture.

"She's so pretty," Leah said with a wistful tone.

"Please don't call my cunt 'she.' It's weird."

"Why not? I do it with mine." Not waiting for an answer, Leah dipped her head down. In between Dani's thighs. Blowing air lightly on her vulva. Pecking little kisses along her inner thighs. Biting one, in the same spot Dani had bit her. She released a little moan in surprise.

"Payback for earlier," Leah whispered.

"Y – you didn't say anything, so..." Dani stuttered.

Leah didn't answer. Instead, she spread the lips of the labia to expose the flesh underneath. Sticking out her tongue, she flicked at the pink. Dani released a breath she'd been holding. Her whole body relaxed. Not shivering yet, but she was sweating. She looked ahead of her. Leah knelt on the bed, on hands and elbows. Her head between Dani's legs. Her ass in the air, moving side to side. Dani reached her hand out and stroked her lover's back. Down along her spine, between her shoulder blades. To her lower back, the low valley. Round to her sides, fingers brushing her midriff. Rising to the mound of her butt. Reaching to her cheeks and grabbing a handful. Squeezing and kneading the flesh.

Leah responded by licking Dani's pussy, the full width of her tongue lapping at the organ. Copying her tactics from earlier, upward strokes and flicking upwards at the tip. With her labia spread, Dani's love juices built and dripped slowly. Her breath grew deeper and heavier. One hand rested on her girlfriend's tailbone. The other shifted around on the bed sheets, toying with the fabric. She felt her clit rise with reluctance. Felt it swell with blood, and blush at the attention it was getting.

Leah's hands reached around and shifted Dani's hips more towards her. They slipped under her ass and squeezed. Dani's breath became more and more ragged. Sweat ran from her forehead down her face, down her throat. Onto her breasts, shimmering in the low light. Down her midriff, her navel. Down to her thighs, spread apart for Leah to bury her face and tongue in her crotch.

With one finger first, then two, Leah rubbed at Dani's pussy. At the same time, she sucked and licked her clit. She stroked the folds up, down and around. Dani shivered. Using her index and ring finger, she spread the lips and stuck her middle finger into her vagina. Her index soon joined it. Inside, she hooked the fingers, searching for that special spot. She found it after a minute. The big woman gasped.

With vigour, Leah fingered her, arm like a piston. Dani fell bit by bit onto her back. Hand on her forehead, eyes closed. The dark-skinned woman pulled her head back, focussing now on fingering her. She watched her lover writhe her body around. Turning her torso to one side. Face in the sheets, wavy hair covering her eyes. Strong hands splayed and groping. Breathing wildly. She leant forward, keeping the speed of her fingers. Leant her face close to Dani's thick muscled shoulder. Kissing and licking it. Grazing it with her teeth. Leaning further to her neck, which got the same treatment. Breathing hard in her ear. Licking and chewing the soft lobes. The knuckles of her hand pressed against her own crotch.

Dani turned her head. Her eyes met Leah's again. A silent message went between them. They closed their eyes and kissed. There was lots of tongue in it. They tasted of each other. The big woman turned back onto her back. Opening herself to her lover. She took her free hand and directed it to her boob. Leah kneaded the soft mound. Squeezing, pinching the nipple. Soon enough, the pressure built once again. The kiss broke. They both looked downwards to see. Leah's fingers going in and out and in of Dani's pussy. Her pussy schlicking and flowing with juice. The pressure grew and grew until finally it released.

Dani squirted, and it reached to the end of the bed. Her back arched with the force. Then she collapsed back down and breathed hard breaths. Leah retrieved her fingers and cooed at the fluid that clung to her fingers.

"You know, I love seeing that," said Leah, stroking around Dani's navel. "It never gets old."

"I – I got the bed all dirty," was Dani's ragged answer.

"No problem, we can just flip the mattress over. Like our first night, remember?"

"Our first -? Yeah, I remember. Of course I remember... You remember, right?"

"Uh, yeah, what...?"

"You remember, how we got drunk and I cried because – of... yeah, you know, you remember."

"... Yeah?"

"I just – I wanted to say sorry. That must've been so awkward for you."

"Hey, don't worry about that. Considering how things went after, I'd say it was worth it."

"That's the thing. It was worth it. All that sad stuff and pain, I think it was all worth it if I could be together with you like this. That's why – that's why this all feels too good to be true, like – like I'm gonna wake up any minute and it'll all have just been a dream. I guess – that was what was on my mind earlier. I'm scared that all of this really is just a dream."

"...Huh. I had – no idea you were thinking about heavy things like that. I'm a little envious."

"Envious?"

"Yeah. Like, I can never be as serious as you can. I've always been the class clown, if you get what I'm saying."

"Class clown – yeah, that totally sounds like you. But, you know, that's not a bad thing. I like that about you. How you can turn everything around, look at everything like a joke. I think that's great, and really cool of you."

"Man, you sure are getting excited. Sure you don't wanna get some shut-eye now? I'd say we deserve it."

"Can you just listen first, please? I need to say something and if I put it off, then I'll never be able to say it."

"...Alright, alright. Go for it."

"All I want to say is that I don't care if all of this is a dream, because right now, I am so happy. You said one time that I was the best thing in your life. Well, you're the best thing in my life. I know that now. If this is all a dream and I'm going to wake up, I'm going to enjoy it as much as possible. I wanna be with you as much as I can. I don't know what's gonna happen in the future, but I wanna be there with you when it does come. All I want to say is that – I love you Leah. A lot."

Several minutes passed in silence. Dani waited for the reaction.

Leah's mouth hung open in stunned silence. "Uh – I – ah – wow, that's – I mean, that's – wow. Just – wow." Another minute of silence passed. "I'm sorry, I just – I don't how to – respond to such – you – really fire on all cylinders when you want to, don't you?"

Dani blushed furiously. "Y – yeah, well – I just had to get it off my chest, you know? I mean, I thought if I waited long enough then I could find the perfect time to say it, but – y –you know, I kept waiting and almost a whole year was gone, so... Yeah, look, I'm sorry. I know you don't really do – I know you're not a sentimental person and I get that, I'm cool with that. So, I don't really need an answer or anything from you. I just – I just needed to let you know how I felt."

Leah smiled and kissed Dani on the mouth. "You know something," she said, "you look really cute when you stutter." Dani didn't answer. "And when you get all passionate." Her thumb and forefinger under her chin, she turned the big woman to face her. "And it's alright, you know?" She kissed her again, and smiled. "I love you too."

Dani blinked. "You mean it?"

"Yes, I mean it."

"You really mean it?"

"Yes."

"You really really mean it?"

"Sí, chica, now kiss me or something already." There was a laugh in Leah's. Dani smiled with her whole being. She kissed her full on the lips, then wrapped the smaller woman in a hug. She returned the hug, her arms tight around her broad frame. Dani did not see Leah's smile drop. She did not see her staring with vacant eyes at the wall. She only saw her gentle smile, which she put back on as they kissed once more.

They flipped the mattress over and got into bed. Leah didn't remove her prosthetics, despite Dani's offer of help. 'Leave them on, just for tonight. What difference does it make?' she said. The artificial light strained through the blinds.

***

Dani woke up. The first thing she noticed was the clock, reading 12:03 am. The second thing she noticed was that Leah wasn't in the bed with her. For a moment she was confused. Then the situation dawned on her and she rose out of bed. Switching on the light, she looked around her room. There were clothes on the floor. Her clothes. Only her clothes. Not Leah's.

"Oh no", Dani whispered. She'd woken up. It had happened, like she knew it would. "Not now, not now, not now. I only just started, please, please, not now." Pulling on some briefs and a hoodie jacket, she tore out of the room. Maybe it wasn't too late. Maybe she could keep dreaming.

Leah was outside in the entryway, standing near the door. Dani breathed an audible sigh of relief. "Hey," she said, "you gave me a scare there." But Leah didn't respond beyond: "So you woke up." Her face was without expression. She was fully clothed, as well. All her clothes, picked up from the bedroom floor. In her hand was the key to the apartment.