Gloria and the Motorcycle Cop

Story Info
Violated for a moving violation.
3.6k words
4.23
41.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am, do you know that you were traveling in excess of the speed limit?" The motorcycle officer leaned on Gloria's compact car's roof as he bent his huge frame over to peer into her open driver's window. His flashlight shone in her startled face, causing her to blink and cringe reflexively.

"This lonely country road is the most dangerous stretch of pavement in the state of Hawaii. It sharply winds down a very steep hill with no street lights and tall sugar cane fields on either side that obscure a motorist's vision." With a loud sigh of obvious disgust, the officer continued his lecture, "And what do you do? You come speeding down the hill, not knowing or caring what's around the next sharp turn. You're an accident just waiting to happen. Let me see your driver's license, car registration, insurance card, and safety papers."

Gloria scrambled to find her license in her purse, and then leaned over to frantically search her car's glove compartment for her registration, insurance, and safety check papers. In so doing, her miniskirt rode up her parted legs to amply display the crotch of her lacy bikini panty. This sight was not lost on the officer whose flashlight beam highlighted the valley of her thighs, and when Gloria righted herself, down her blouse's neckline.

Gloria was an attractive petite Filipina in her late twenties with a shoulder-length bob of her jet-black hair. Although small-breasted, she discovered that a push-up demi-bra and an extra blouse button left undone on her V-neck blouses did much to compensate for her limited chest assets. When combined with short skirts, high heels, and a willingness to bend over from the waist, Gloria attracted her fair share of male attention, especially those of her boss and the much older partners of the law firm. It was this mind-set that made Gloria oblivious that seated in her low compact car, she was flashing an awful lot of flesh to the motorcycle officer who towered over her.

Returning from his motorcycle, the surly demeanor of the officer told Gloria that she was in deep trouble. "Missy, your driver's license, registration, and safety check are all expired. Furthermore, you have several outstanding citations ranging from parking tickets to speeding citations to one involving driving under the influence. Given your infractions and current moving violation, I should take you into custody right now, and have your car towed and impounded."

Gloria hastily tried to offer a feeble explanation in her defense, and then when that failed, desperately implored, "Please, can't you let this go?" With her, her voice becoming a little girl's whimper Gloria whined, "I can't have another ticket. I can't afford to lose my license. I need my car to get to work because if I'm late, I'll be fired. Please!" Then out of sheer panic when there was no response to her entreaties, Gloria, reaching out to touch the officer's gloved hand, whispered, "I'll do anything...anything you want...if you let me go..."

The silence was deafening. Then finally the officer said, "Miss, this is an extremely dangerous corner to carry on any meaningful intercourse. Up ahead and on the right is a dirt road that leads into the cane fields.

"If you want to present other considerations as to why I shouldn't cite you for your moving violation, you can drive your car down that road, and I'll be right behind you. However, if you don't want to, drive on and I just write you up and file my report. You will be arrested soon thereafter, your driver's license revoked with possible detention and court time."

There was something about the way the motorcycle officer presented his ultimatum that made Gloria sit up, gulp, and quickly acquiesce. However, as she drove down the pitched black side road with sugar cane stalks higher than her car, she began to have second thoughts.

Gloria hadn't really taken notice of this police officer, and couldn't even recall his face. All she knew was that he was a big man with a deep rumbling voice, a barrel chest and muscular arms that stretched his black leather jacket. A broad leather belt encircled his trim waist, displaying his sidearm, ammunition pouch, and handcuffs. When his over-six-foot frame was mounted on rumbling massive motorcycle glaring headlight and flashing blue strobe, he exuded an intimidating presence that set Gloria's heart beating rapidly although she didn't know whether it was out of fear or something else.

Gloria drove until she was in the center of the cane field, and she knew that the towering sugarcane easily obscured any view of her small car from the main road. The cane stalks eerily reminded Gloria of the bars of a prison cell and what might happen if she couldn't convince the motorcycle cop to let her go. Then, as if on cue, she saw in her rearview mirror the officer's headlight flashing and stopped her car.

"Turn off your engine and lights," the officer said when he appeared next to her open window, his flashlight blinding her. When she complied, Gloria found herself immediately plunged into a sea of pitch blackness. The only sources of light were the officer's flashlight and his motorcycle headlight that was directed at her car.

Stammering a hasty plea for mercy, Gloria' was abruptly stopped when the officer interjected, "You smell like you've been drinking. Have you?" Before Gloria knew it, she had admitted to "having a few."

"Miss, I must ask you to exit your car," was the immediate response that rumbled out of the officer's throat.

Realizing the significance of his command, Gloria got out of her car, hoping that in so doing, she didn't stumble and fall. She had been partying all night, downed more than a few before making her office rounds in the confines of the posh law offices.

Gloria was instructed to exhale into a strange contraption, and when she gave a slight puff, the officer forcefully told her to "blow." When he read the results of her compliance by the headlight of his motorcycle, she realized for the first time just how inky dark it was beyond their little pool of light. With a sinking feeling, Gloria knew that no one knew that they were there in the middle of the cane field.

"Miss, according to this reading, you are legally drunk. I am going to have to arrest you."

"No! Please, I can't be arrested. I'd lose my job! Please, don't. Give me a chance...please! I'll...do...anything! Anything you want...anything!"

"What? Like what, Miss? Are you trying to entice and entrap me? Are you a law enforcement officer in disguise? Are you pulling a 'sting' operation against motorcycle cops? I don't appreciate being set up!"

When Gloria emphatically denied being an undercover law officer or trying to entrap him, the officer's retort was, "How do I know? For all I know you're 'wired' and taping everything I say. I heard of motorcycle officers being targeted for misconduct. I should just arrest you and be done with this." When she repeated her denial, his only retort was, "Prove it!"

Gloria gulped nervously for she knew that her next actions would determine if she would be immediately arrested or would stand a chance of being let go. She knew that she had to do to something to show that she wasn't wired, but did she have the guts to do what was necessary? But then again, if she didn't prove that she wasn't wired, she would surely go to jail and be canned from her job. With that in mind, Gloria began to unbutton her blouse.

"What are you doing, Miss!" The officer statement surprised Gloria who stood in the head light of his motorcycle, but it did not stop her from removing her unbuttoned blouse. As she unzipped her miniskirt and stepped out of it, the officer hastily blurted, "I'm not asking you or making you remove your clothes. You know that! What you're doing has been of your own volition."

However, when Gloria didn't say anything and just stood before him clad only in her lacy skimpy undergarments, he finally chuckled and said, "Why Miss you sure are a bold one. But, for all I know you could have a 'bug' planted in your bra or tucked in the crotch of your panties. You're going to have to a whole lot better than that before I cuff you and call for a blue-and-white patrol car and a tow truck."

Having come this far, Gloria realized that she couldn't stop. Turning her back to the officer, she reached back to unhook her push-up bra, and after removing it, shimmying out of her skimpy panties. Tossing her lingerie into her car, Gloria turned around to stand there in the harsh light of the motorcycle headlight with her right forearm across her breasts and her left hand covering her pussy.

"Well, Miss, you are full of surprises, but you still could be covering up being wired for sound." Gloria gasped when he started to reach for his handcuffs, and then slowly lowered her hand to stand demurely in unabashed nudity.

"Jeez," the officer gasped, "Look it you. You're a cute sassy little Filipina with smooth light caramel skin and dark black hair. I knew you were small-breasted, but I didn't know that your titties were that small. If it wasn't for your big nipples, I would think you were a little girl." He stepped forward and continued, "Especially with that clean-shaven pussy of yours. Yes, siree, you look like a little twelve-year-old girl instead of a grown woman."

Gloria shuddered involuntarily as her stiffening nipples were roughly pinched, then rolled between the leather of his thumbs and forefingers. A sharp gap escaped her lips as he tweaked and tugged them to their fullest extent from her heaving chest. When Gloria looked at him pleadingly, she saw his blatant grin and knew that he was enjoying her squirming in pain.

"Stand still," the officer commanded as he slowly snaked a leather-encased palm down her trembling stomach to unexpectedly cup and squeeze her hairless pussy. Her thighs clamped on his hand to prevent his fingers from delving between her engorged cunt lips. "Spread them," he ordered out of frustration, "spread your legs wide for me...or else."

However, with eyes pressed shut, Gloria shook her head in a refusal of his demand as her hands struggled to grip his wrist of his molesting hand.

"Well, if you don't want to cooperate, we'll have to do this the hard way."

Before Gloria knew what happened, she found herself being roughly spun around. Her hands being roughly pulled behind her back and handcuffed. "I said to spread them," he said as the toe of his boot tapped the inside of her ankles, causing her to move her legs apart. But in so doing, Gloria awkwardly fell forward, and her chest landed on the hot hood of her car.

Gloria cried out when her sensitive nipples contacted the hot sheet metal of her car's hood. She tried to jerk back in pain but was push back down by a large hand between her shoulder blades.

"Does that hurt? Good! The next time I tell you to do something, you do it. Do you understand, bitch?" Tears streamed from Gloria's shut eyes as she frantically nodded.

"Now, spread your legs." Gloria quickly complied, only to scream as a leather-sheathed finger plowed the length of her hairless pussy crack before it was suddenly and repeatedly jammed into her vagina.

Rising to the tips of her toes, Gloria shrieked at the sudden intrusion and struggled desperately to escape his digital invasion. But, her molester shoved her back down, and twirling his embedded finger, shoved it further in her twisting orifice.

"By the way your pussy is wet and loose, I'd say that either what I am doing is exciting you a lot or something much bigger than my finger has been in your cunt tonight." With that he withdrew and held his slime-coated finger under his noise. Inhaling deeply, he sighed, "This smells like a man's spunk. It is, isn't it," he said as his gloved finger now slid up and down her sopping wet crack, strumming her erect clitoris before dipping into the entrance of her love tunnel.

"My, my, my, Missy, you have been a busy little girl tonight, haven't you? He rudely reinserted his finger into her twat, pumping it in and out, causing Gloria's breath to catch in her throat. "Was it one man or more? It was more, wasn't it?"

Try as she may, Gloria found herself grunted in agreement to his perverse interrogation. She had made her rounds at the office Christmas party. She started with that cute mailroom boy who always stuttered nervously when he was around her, looking at her with adoring eyes. Boy, did those eyes pop when she sucked him off in the mailroom.

From there it was a tag-team encounter with two up-and-coming junior partners of the law firm who took turns doing her in the conference room. She then rode her boss' cock to thank him for his generous Christmas bonus. Finally, Gloria ended the night bent over the Senior Partner's desk as he humped her behind to justify his awarding Gloria his "special incentive" Christmas raise that was handsomely added to her end-of-year pay check.

"Every Saturday little Filipina fuck-sluts like you go out partying in Waikiki, get their pussies well-banged, go home to mommy's house, and then confess their sins on Sunday in church. I'm right, huh?" His finger was yanked out of her reamed cunt, and Gloria heard that all too familiar sound of pants being unzipped.

"Well then, Missy, since more than one cock has already screwed your small twat, one more won't really matter, will it? Now, since I don't hear you objecting, I take it that you're consenting and submitting to pending cavity search for illegal contraband. Hey, I don't want to be accused to searching you against your will.

"However, to be safe, I'll just slip on this condom. A guy can't be too careful. There's no tell what kind of dicks have been shove up your cunt. I definitely don't want any sexually transmitted diseases. And, more importantly, I can't leave any incriminating DNA evidence behind, ha!"

A deep groan escaped Gloria's lips as her body was flung forward when what felt like a massive baton forced its way into her churning love tunnel. "You like that, don't you?" her assailant crowed as he savagely forced himself upon her with repeated with long, hard strokes. "You're fucking tight and hot, but so juicy wet that you squish with every thrust of my hips!

"Look at the way you're squirming as you accommodate my size so that you can take all of me. Jeez, what is it about you 'Filp' bitches with your sweet 'puki.' Ha, you're surprised that I know the Filipino word for 'cunt.' Let's just say that I spent a lot of Subic Bay shore leaves screwing caramel-skinned sluts like you. You like it rough, don't you? You like to be used...fucked like the good little whore that you are!"

Gloria couldn't respond to her assailant's taunts as disturbing trembling began to shake her body from the inside out. But, deep down inside, she knew that she had always liked aggressive, bad-assed guys. From the first time the school bully raped her in underneath the school bleachers, Gloria knew that she loved being taken suddenly and without her permission. She craved for moments like this as evidenced by her groans of pleasure. Thank god, her normally-tight pussy had been thoroughly loosen and well-lubricate by reaming cocks prior to what was happening to her right now.

"You are a hot piece of Filipina trash, aren't you? I wonder if you'll like this!" With that he pulled out of her love box with a lewd sucking noise, and going up a notch, pressed his bulbous head into the tight brown pucker of her ass."

"No! Please!" Gloria exclaimed as his intentions became apparent. "I don't like doing it that way! It hurts too much!"

"So, you've been butt-fucked before?"

Gloria squirmed as the excruciating pressure built between her quivering buns. She couldn't form the words but could only nod her head vehemently as she flashed back to her first day on the job. She had to meet the Senior Partner of the firm or "Senior" as he was commonly referred to. Gloria had been told the Senior "vetted" new secretaries in his posh executive office, and was known to become extremely nasty when not completely satisfied.

While Gloria was open to an 'up close and personal' encounter, she was still shocked when Senior pushed a lubricated finger up her butt as he humped her doggy-style on the floor. However, when he tried to replace his twirling finger with his penis, Gloria, panicked. That is until it was made extremely clear that Senior would fire her on the spot if she continued to struggle. She recalled her shrill muffled cries into the plush carpet as he took great pleasure in slowly but surely reamed her virgin asshole.

Yet, Gloria had always been attracted to strong men and especially those from whom she could benefit. So, when Senior called for his "Little Flip," she hurried to his office knowing full well what was about to happen. At first Gloria was embarrassed to pass the other secretaries who knew why she was being summoned. That is until it dawned on her that the other women were relieved that Senior was fixated on shooting his load into Gloria's twisting bowels instead of theirs. The incentive bonuses found in her monthly paychecks seemed to make her special - albeit painful - dedication to duty worthwhile.

A strangled scream ripped from her throat when the motorcycle officer finally penetrated her sphincters. "Yell all you want, you silly little bitch. No one will hear you out here." With that the officer's hands gripped her narrow waist as he leaned forward crushing her pelvis against her car and sinking further into her. His gloved fingers found and roughly strummed Gloria's jutting clitoris, chaffing her sensitive nub while perversely stimulating her.

It was a good thing that Senior had well-lubricated her asshole before thoroughly reaming her less than an hour ago. His deposited spunk and excess lube made her forced sodomization strangely...enjoyable. The more she was able to accommodate the fleshy thickness in her bulging rectum, the faster her Initial guttural grunts became those of soft moans.

"Yeah, I knew the moment I laid eyes on you that you were nothing but a bitch in heat. A little Filipina slut who'll take a man's cock any way he wants to give it to her - especially if there's money or advantage involved. That's you, isn't it, you Flip cum-dump?"

Gloria could only groan and shudder as waves of unexpected pleasure t surged through her with each thrust of his hips and stroke of his fingers. Escalating tension in the core of her squirming body made her trembled uncontrollably as she felt herself on the brink of a gut-wrenching orgasms. Suddenly, Gloria bucked wildly as violent convulsions consumed her.

"Arggh! You, fucking Flip whore," the officer grunted loudly as he slammed Gloria's petite body against her car. "Arggh! I'm coming in you fucking asshole! Arggh!" His final few thrusts of his ejaculation lifted her to her toes, knocking the wind out of her, before he crushed her against the car's hood.

When he pulled out with a lewd slurp sound, Gloria spun to weakly sink on the ground before him. Her head was pulled back to gaze at his shadowy face as he uttered, "You were a good little fuck, but you're not finished yet, bitch." With that he slipped off is bloated condom to reveal his still-throbbing cock. "Suck me, cunt. Lick me clean and then I'll let you go."

Gloria found herself automatically reaching for his throbbing member that swayed obscenely before her face as she had done so many times with the attorneys of the law firm. Grasping his slime-covered penis, she obediently brought it to her wide opened mouth. Gloria leisurely and gently licked and then sucked his long shaft and clenched nuts clean as part of her normal after-sex routine. Finally satisfied, the officer pulled away from Gloria's grasping lips, and zipped up his pants.

"All right Miss, that will do. I'll let you go...this time. But, if I catch you again, the next moving violation will go much harder on you - in ways that will make tonight look a walk in the park. You have a good evening, Miss." With that the officer got on his motorcycle rode away.

12