Gloria and the Motorcycle Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria found herself instantly plunged into total darkness. She was stark naked, and her petite slender body ached with the rigors of her recent ordeal. Yet, with the taste of the mixed tastes of motorcycle cop's spunk and her pussy juices lingering in her mouth, Gloria was quick to realize that that intolerable itch between her legs had finally been scratched. Of course, it was done by being violated - no, raped, might be a better term - by a long, thick police baton of man-meat painfully rammed into her bodily orifices. Still, Gloria was...satisfied.

Getting slowly dressed in the silent blackness of the cane fields if, Gloria recalled that next Saturday night would be the firm's New Year's party. "Hmm, I'll probably be doing the same thing I did tonight...but, maybe with different guys. But, after it's all over, I will still be travel the lonely road back home. Hmm, will I be speeding around that highway corner like I did tonight?

"Will my mysterious motorcycle cop be there waiting for me? Will I be ready for another smoldering rendezvous in the middle of the cane fields? What more can he do to me for another moving violation? Hmmm, a girl can only wonder and hope..."

12