The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my baby," Gloria sighed. "Suck on mommy's titties." Nico, being a good, horny lad, did as he was told. Meanwhile, his hands had again been taken by Gina and were now lifted to her own breasts. He cupped them and began to knead their flesh. Gina responded with soft sighs of pleasure of her own.

"That feel so good," Gina whispered.

Nico let her mother's nipple fall free of his mouth and leaned forward to attack Gina's. He had suckled at his own mother's tits for much of that morning, he and her deciding to spend Saturday morning in bed together. Now he was in need of a new set to slurp on. Gina was more than willing to provide for his desires. She held her breasts up for him, forcing her nipples to pop outward for him to latch onto much easier. Nico hummed and moaned into her tit-flesh as he sucked and chew upon her.

"Damn! That's good!" Gina again exclaimed. She loved having her nipples chewed on and Nico seemed to know just how to do it. Her pussy was already dampening, just minutes into their evening sex-capades.

Gloria reached out and took a grip on Gina's left breast while Nico chewed upon her right. Gina gasped when she saw that her mother was feeling her up. She wanted to push her away, but instead was reminded that this evening she was to relax and enjoy herself. She gave her mother a look, but instead of breaking contact, Gina reached up and tentatively took her mother's right breast in hand and began to mirror the squeezing and rolling Gloria was giving her. Gina wanted to cry out that this was wrong, but somewhere deep within her chest she felt the Van Winkle inferno kicking up. She understood that within her family incest had long been accepted, and even in her own soul she felt the need from time to time. And there had once been a time, when lying in bed with her sister as teens, that she had enjoyed those feelings. Ginger, however, enjoyed then a hell of a lot more at the time. The things her sister made her do back then, Gina could still remember. Only now, they began to take on a slightly different viewpoint. As her mother massaged her matronly breast, and she responded likewise, Gina began to understand that it was all about the pleasures and not with whom you were achieving them with that counted.

With four mature breasts so close, Nico began to move right down the line, from Gina's pair to her mother's and back again. Both women were moaning and sighing, while stroking the young man's head of short-cropped hair, or his strong, slender arms and shoulders.

As Nico suckled upon her mother's left breast, Gina leaned in to give the free right nipple a kiss. When his mouth replaced hers, Gina went lower, into his lap. There she found his cock bulging the front of his underwear. She gripped his manhood through the fabric, which brought a deep growl from his throat, before tugging the thick tube of flesh through the leg hole. With his cock now in hand, Gina began to stroke him with a firm grip.

"Look what I've found!" Gina exclaimed. She went lower still, onto her elbows, and lifted Nico's cock knob to her lips. "Uuummm," she hummed and she began to kiss across its wide crown. Her tongue flicked out and began to swirl around and around, making Nico again moan into her mother's tit-flesh.

Gina sucked Nico's cock between her lips and began to bob her head up and down, taking his length along her tongue. She purred as she fell into a steady blow job rhythm upon his dick. It was a very familiar concept for her, having sucked on more than a few cocks in dive bar parking lots over the last few years. Paying men back for beers bought for her through an evening always seemed to end up in the front seat of their pick-ups, or the backseats of their cars, with a dirty cock in her mouth. And now she knelt on the floor of her mother's den, sucking away at the fine young manhood of one of her mother's playthings. This was much better, she thought as Nico's knob banged against the roof of her mouth once again.

For his part, Nico wanted to change things up after a few minutes and rolled Gina onto her back across the rug. She still had his cock captured in her mouth and continued to slurp as he reached down to rip her panties down and off her slim legs. With her fat, rather hairy pussy now available, Nico reached in between her parting thighs and plunged his fingers deep into her wet folds.

"Oooohhh!" Gina groaned as Nico began to thrust three fingers high into her dripping cunt, finger-banging her. Gloria leaned down and attacked her daughter's nipples with her teeth. She chewed at the tit-flesh just as Nico had, and brought the same moans of pleasure from Gina's cock-filled mouth.

Nico pulled his fingers, dripping with pussy juices, from Gina's slot and presented them to her mother. Gloria took hold of his hand and began to suck each of his fingers dry, even as she plunged her free hand into her daughter's drenched crotch. She slammed a trio of long fingers straight up into Gina's cunt and began to rapidly thrust them in and out of the sloppy slot. The sounds of wet pussy sloshing filled the room even as grunts and sighs of pleasure did.

Nico had his head pulled down to Gloria's tit even as she swapped her fingers for his. Again, Nico fingered Gina's wet hole with three fingers, opening the mature lady up for a good fucking. Just a few moments later, Gina was ready.

"Oh, shit! I need a cock, right now!" she bellowed. "Get that big dick up inside this sloppy wet pussy, Nico!" she demanded as she spun around on her tailbone to bring her wide open and welcoming crotch in line with Nico's raging, saliva dripping cock. He wasted no time at all in lining himself up and plunging right in.

"Oooohhh, fuck!" Gina cried out as Nico's cock slammed home. Her pussy gobbled up his tool, and her cream squirted out from around his shaft. Nico was quickly into his rhythm and began to fuck the willing older woman with deep, powerful thrusts that had Gina grunting with each plunge. "Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

As she watched her handsome young lover fuck her daughter, Gloria leaned over Gina and began to feed her one of her nipples. As they continued, Gloria would reach between the lovers and pull Nico's cock free and wrap her mouth around it. She would jack his shaft while slurping Gina's creamy juices from his cock, before guiding it back into Gina's gaping slot. She would also give Gina a deep cunt kiss or lick before pulling Nico's cock back to work.

Feeling her mother's mouth on her pussy just about set Gina off. Her body trembled at the very idea of being tasted by her mother. It had been more than twenty years since Gina had done anything with another woman, let alone a family member. She'd never done anything at all with her mother, in fact. Only her sister and she had been this intimate, and that last time was on their shared 21st birthday. Now, more than twenty-five years later, Gina felt the overwhelming hunger for feminine flesh on her tongue once again.

"Oh, god, Mother!" Gina gasped when she felt her mom stuff her tongue into her slot, rooting for her cream. "Oh, god, please! Give me a taste of your pussy, Mom!"

Gloria lifted her head from between her daughter's parted thighs and pulled Nico's cock back in. She twisted around so that Gina could give her a little oral in return. Gloria settled above Gina, her knees to either side of her daughter's head, which gave Gina full access to her dripping, excited pussy. Gina tentatively began to lap away at the heavy, blood-engorged labia that hung from her mother's cunt. The juicy goo flowed thick and heavy onto her lips and tongue. Gloria lowered her hips further, pressing her cunt fully onto Gina's mouth, and was rewarded by her daughter's tongue sliding up through her vaginal chute.

"Ooohh, that's my baby," Gloria moaned with a deep satisfaction before pulling Nico's cock free and giving it a thorough tongue swathing. She tasted her daughter's cream on Nico's flesh and it made her pussy vibrate. So did the thrusting of her daughter's tongue up and into her cunt. "Oh, that feels so fucking great!" Gloria gasped. "Your tongue feels so good, Gina! Eat that pussy! Make your mother cum with your fat tongue!"

Gina did her best to please her mother, lapping and slurping noisily from beneath her crotch. She had hold of Gloria's hips and pulled her downward, tight to her mouth as she sucked in her cream. Her nails dug into her mother's butt, making Gloria tremble just that bit more on her tongue. Nico had slipped back and Gloria planted her mouth to Gina's pussy and went at her daughter as hungrily as Gina was with her.

"I want to fuck you now, Gloria," Nico insisted after watching mother and daughter suck away at each other. Gloria rose slowly from Gina's face and moved to the nearby chair, where she knelt in the seat.

"Take me from behind," she told him over her shoulder. She gave her ass a wiggle as Nico moved quickly to fulfill her demands. He lined up his cock and slipped inside her saliva-drenched pussy smoothly a moment later. He wasted no time in picking up a steady fuck-rhythm inside Gloria's familiar pussy.

"Get up on the table and let your mom eat you, Gina," Nico told Gina. "I love watching your mom lick pussy while I fuck her."

"That sounds like fun," Gina said, even as she pushed the beers sitting on the table aside. She rolled her hips onto the table and swung a leg over the back of the chair. Gloria moved to angle herself across the chair while bringing her mouth into direct contact with Gina's gaping, hungry pussy.

"Oh, yes! I like that! Eat my pussy, Mom!" Gina took hold of her mother's artificially maintained head of blonde hair and pulled her face tighter to her cunt while rolling her hips up and down. She smeared her wet crotch across her mother's eager tongue and lips, making her cheeks and chin drip with cunt-cream. Gina wanted to punish her mother, to degrade her even, for making her see what she'd been missing out on for so long, and yet her mother seemed to be enjoying it even more. Gloria lapped away at Gina's creamy slot noisily, while Nico pounded his cock deeper and deeper into her velvety, nearly seven-decade old vagina.

After just a few minutes of hard, steady fucking, Gloria began to cry, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ooh, aaaahhh!" Nico slammed hard into the aged matron one last time and then held his cock deep inside her as her vagina exploded around his shaft. Her tunnel rippled up and down his length, sending shivers of delight up his spine. Nico had to concentrate hard to keep from dumping his load inside her.

"Oooohhh, oooohhh," Gloria continued to moan, even after her orgasm had passed. She rested her head on Gina's left thigh, panting for breath in the aftermath. Nico felt her vaginal grip relax and he eased himself back and out of her. As his cock fell free, her thick, white cream rolled out of the gaping hole. He took hold of his dick and smeared the head up through the wet folds, catching most of Gloria's thick cum on his cock-head.

"Is that for me?" Gina asked as she rolled away from Gloria's face and off the table to land on her knees before Nico. Even before he could respond, Gina had his sloppy dick in her mouth and she was slurping noisily.

"Oh, man, that feels so fucking good," Nico moaned. This, he thought to himself, is why I love fucking old women, they just know how to fuck, to suck, and make a guy's dick feel so good! He rolled his hips and thrust his cock into Gina's mouth, banging against the back of her throat as he did. In response, she gagged a little, and then opened up and pulled him in deeper. "Oooohhh, yeah! Suck that dick!"

Still kneeling in the chair and watching her daughter get face-fucked by her young friend, Gloria reached back and began to smear the juices from her gaping hole up across her anus. She had an itch that had been growing for a few days now, and as the excitement of this evening overwhelmed her, she moaned, "Fuck me up the butt, Nico. Please, give me your dick up my ass."

Nico pulled his cock from Gina's mouth and asked, "Are you sure, Gloria? You want me to fuck you up the ass?"

"I'm ready to try it again, if you want," she replied hesitantly. They had only had anal sex a couple of times in the past, the last time more than two months before. But Gloria had bought herself an anal toy, at the suggestion of another of her friends, and had been working to relax her rectal ring. She knew that several of her matron friends loved getting ass-fucked, and she had watched her grand-son Gabriel sodomize Gina's twin sister, his mother Ginger, on many occasions. Gina's sister loved it. She would, too.

"Are you sure, Gloria?" Nico asked again even as he stepped back up behind her tight upraised ass.

"If she said she was ready," Gina told him, and with a smack of her hand across her mother's ass she said, "then my mother is ready. Now take hold of that big dick of yours and press it up against that old broad's asshole."

Nico took Gina's instruction, even though he had fucked more than a few women up the ass and didn't need too much guidance. Still, in an effort to relax her mother, he allowed Gina to walk them into it.

"That's it," Gina said as she pulled Gloria's ass cheeks apart and watched up close as Nico's knob pressed against her mother's anus. "Just relax your asshole, Mom," she soothed. Her hands stroked Gloria's buttocks. "Just relax, push a little outward." She looked up at Nico and catching his eye, she winked. Gina was no novice when it came to anal sex. Again, after having her drinks bought for her during an evening she was asked to pay once in a while with her ass. Gina knew how to take it.

Nico leaned forward. Gloria's anus, lubed with her pussy cream and a few drops of Gina's saliva, slowly began to relax and open. "Oooohhh," she moaned as Nico's cock began to force itself inside. A moment later, she gasped loudly as his knob popped through. "Oh!"

Once his knob was inside, Gloria's asshole seemed to relax quickly and with Nico leaning forward, his shaft slipped smoothly into her guts. The whole time, Gloria was groaning, getting louder with every inch, until his cock finally bottomed out and his balls pressed into her wet, dripping slit.

"Uuunnggghh!" Gloria groaned into the back of the chair.

"Oh, fuck, Mom!" Gina gasped. "Your asshole is stretched so wide!"

Nico groaned, "So good, so tight." He held himself deep inside Gloria's guts a moment and then began to pull outward. Gina watched up close as Gloria's ass ring distended with her lover's withdraw. Before his knob popped free, Nico reversed and slipped back inside once again. As Gina watched up close, Nico slowly began to fuck her mother up the ass, with slow, smooth strokes that quickly had Gloria relaxing. Through it all, Gloria maintained a series of soft, deep groans as the young Russian stud worked his cock in and out of her ass.

"Aaaahhh, uunnnggg," Gloria grunted and gasped as her anus was forced in and out by Nico's smoothly increasing pace.

With the help of added spit from Gina to lube his shaft, Nico soon had a quicker pace going. Her mother, still grunting across the chair seat, was beginning to rock back into him as Nico plunged forward. It wasn't much longer until he was fucking her ass with as quick and steady strokes as he always used on her wonderfully aged pussy.

Gina caressed her mother's back and rump, as well as Nico's chest and sides. She pulled him mouth to hers and they kissed deeply, as deep as his cock rammed into Gloria's guts. When Gina pulled her mouth away she said, "I need your cock now, Nico. I want to get fucked, now."

Gina all but pulled the young man away from her mother, his cock sliding free with a plop from her ragged asshole and a gasp from her throat. Gina rolled into the next chair and threw her legs open wide, opening herself up for Nico. For his part, Nico was feeling strong, powerful, and eager to please. He grabbed up his discarded shirt and stroked his cock clean. He then leaned into the chair above Gina and plunged his cock straight back into her gaping pussy.

"Oh yes! Fuck me, boy! Fuck this old pussy hard!" she gasped as Nico began to pile-drive the older woman. He was quickly into a hard, fast rhythm that had his flesh smacking against hers.

Gloria had recovered from her ass-fucking enough to move behind the chair Gina was getting pleasured in. She leaned across and presented her breasts to her daughter, who immediately latched her mouth to one nipple while tugging at the other with her fingers. Gloria reached out and took hold of Gina's own soft tits and worked them hard. She pulled and twisted Gina's nipples harshly, getting a nipple bite in return.

"Oooohh, yes!" Gloria gasped. The pain was giving her even more pleasure. It only added to the wonderful ache she felt in her rectum. She looked up into Nico's face and told him, "Fuck this horny bitch up the ass! She wants it, so give it to her, Nico."

"Yes!" Gina grunted, "My ass, Nico, fuck my ass!" She returned to chewing upon her mother's hard nipple.

Nico stopped fucking Gina's hot, creamy pussy and pulled free. His cock was dripping with her juices and was well lubricated to plunge up her ass. Nico took aim at the wrinkled opening below the hairy pussy slot and press his cock against her anal ring. Gina's butt-hole opened and appeared to slurp his cock inward. Nico sunk into her dirty depths easily, bringing a deep growling moan from her throat as he plunged in. His balls slapped against her tail-bone and he immediately pulled back. He went right into a hard, deep fuck of Gina's guts, resuming the same speed as he had just moments ago been ripping through her vagina with.

As Nico ass-fucked Gina, Gloria moved around to the side to better present her breasts for her daughter's enjoyment. After a few more minutes, Gloria climbed into the chair to straddle Gina's upper torso, after her daughter had slumped even further into the seat to give Nico a better angle at her ravenous rectum.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Give me that pussy!" Gina panted as she recognized what Gloria was up to. In response, Gloria lowered her hips and planted her dripping pussy tight against Gina's panting, puffing mouth.

"Eat me, damnit! Eat my hole, Girl!" Gloria demanded of her daughter. Between her thighs, Gina began to noisily slurp at her mother's cunt. "Such a good tongue! I love it when you eat my pussy, Gina! I love it!"

It only took Gina a few minutes to draw Gloria's orgasm out with her tongue, all the while Nico pistoned her asshole ceaselessly. Gloria announced her climax with a loud grunt and cries of, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, aaaahhh!" Suddenly, Nico was treated to the sight of Gloria's pussy erupting and a long jet of her creamy juice squirted out from her pussy slit and splashed across Gina's chest. "Hhhoooo, Fuck!" she grunted, surprised at the sudden intensity of her orgasm. She rarely squirted, and usually only when one of her grand-sons was fucking the hell out of her.

"Oh, Christ, Mom!" Gina grunted as she took in the sight of her mom cumming up close. Much of it splashed across her on face. "I'm cumming! Oh, Mom, I'm cumming!" She suddenly added as her body exploded. "Aaaahhhh!"

The cock wedged high inside Gina's twitching ass began to pulse and throb before erupting with as much violence as her mother had just displayed. Although nobody saw it, his white-hot cum jetted high into Gina's guts, splashing her bowel walls with creamy seed. Nico had fucked his mother to climax twice earlier in the day, but this was an orgasm just as intense. His eyes rolled back and his back spasmed as his balls drained their load up Gina's bowel.

For her part, Gina had rolled through a climax of her own as Nico ground her guts to pulp. With his cum now filling her with liquid heat, she began to tremble again. Her mouth was still full of her mother's thick labia, and it was becoming difficult for her to breathe as Gloria ground her crotch hard into her daughter's face. Still, Gina managed to moan through her orgasm.