The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nico was the first to disengage, all but ripping his cock from Gina's asshole as he fell back onto the floor. Gloria followed him to the floor a moment later after pulling her pussy from Gina's mouth with a slurp. She quickly rolled into his arms and planted a wet kiss to his mouth. When they parted, Gloria looked up towards Gina. She saw Nico's thick cum leaking out from Gina's gaping asshole onto the seat cushion beneath.

"Well, dear, did we make your Sunday night worthwhile, or what?" she asked her panting daughter.

"Well worthwhile," Gina muttered.

Gloria looked to her young lover and with a wicked grin asked, "You want to clean that up, or should I?"

"Gloria, yuck!" Nico grunted. "Have at it. She's your daughter." Not that Gloria expected any different. Even as she moved to attack Gina's leaking, mess-filled asshole with her tongue, Gloria knew Nico would be heading for the shower. The rest of the evening was going to be girls-only she knew as she began to slurp the cooling cum from Gina's reddened and distended asshole. Giving her daughter a thorough tongue bath would only lead to more intimate, and incestuous pleasures, Gloria knew. Her depravity often knew few limitations, especially when it came to family.

"Oooohh, shit! Mother!" Gina gasped as her nasty mother began to feast upon her crotch, from ravaged anus to throbbing clit. He body trembled uncontrollably as another orgasm began to rapidly build within her. "What have I been missing around here?" A moment later, Gloria brought her daughter off with her tongue, and brought Gina fully into the sinful world she'd been ignoring for her entire life.

"Aaaahhhh, I love yoooouuuu, Mooooommmmmm!" Gina purred.