Gloria's Transformations -the Freak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll need your hands for blowjobs and I want you to struggle when you are hurt - hit them, push them away, claw at them. They'll enjoy that, and so will I."

"There is another bench for you to put on display your magnificent ass." He unveils a second bench designed for her to lie on her stomach with her ass elevated and legs spread wide. It bends her over at an extreme angle to emphasize her ass and has straps for her thighs. "It's designed for only four men, three kneeling at your mouth and tits, and one standing, fucking your asshole or pussy."

Her Debut Party

Terrill has the party catered again to free up Gloria for her other duties. Gloria's hair is gorgeous as usual and is long enough to alluringly cover and expose various parts of her tits as she moves. Terrill has told her to wear only her dark blue choker, to emphasize the bugles in her throat, and heavy dark blue eyeshadow to show her tears, plus some high heels that he must help her put on. She asks him if she can wear a top at first, since she does not want to show her nipples, but he says no. He tells her to do her last milking an hour before the party start time. Terrill also tells her to do an extra enema to prepare for this party, and she asks why.

"My bros will be fucking your ass and then either deep throating you or making you lick their cocks clean. And they will be switching around between your holes as they please."

"No, please don't let them do ass-to-mouth on me!

"Good. The more resistant and disgusted you are, the more the bros will enjoy doing it."

"Oh, don't worry, I will be!"

At the designated party time, the normal dripping of her milk has turned into small, steady streams of milk, and her milk has swollen her breasts to a ZZ cup size.

"Daring, please, my boobs are so full and so painful. When can I get milked?"

"Yeah, I love how much bigger they are. They look fantastic. When I put you on the bed, and you perform for us, you'll be spraying milk. I want you to open the door for our guests and greet each one in the vestibule. Plant a big, juicy kiss on them and then suck on their cocks, to get them in a party mood."

"Alright, for how long?"

"Until you have an orgasm. I want you to mingle through the crowd with me when you're not greeting the new arrivals. Make sure the guests you suck on can hear you moan. When your mouth is full of cock, sometimes you can't be heard."

"But after I have sucked on a few guys, I will have cock breath when I kiss them."

"Yes, that's the whole point, my dear! And don't wipe any saliva or precum off your face or body. And don't hide your nipples, either."

Gloria opens the door for the first guest, pulls him wide-eyed into the vestibule, puts her arms around his neck, and lays on him a long, wet kiss. He is good looking, and she enjoys kissing him. She gets milk on his shirt, but he doesn't care. She then says cheerfully, "Welcome to the party! Terrill wants me to put you in a party mood", whereupon, she drops to her knees in front of him and pulls his cock out of his pants. He is spellbound with his first look at her enlarged nipples, tits, and ass. She pauses for a moment and sits back on her feet to spread her ass wide for his enjoyment. Then she leans way forward to be able to get his cock into her mouth because of her mammoth tits. She puts her hands on his legs and moves her upper body, forcing his cock in and out of her mouth as she sucks and sucks. Then she swallows more and more of him until he is balls deep inside her. She actually wants to take as much of his cock down her throat as possible, despite the discomfort, to maximum what she feels in her hypersensitive throat. She escorts him to join the party after he makes her climax and has to hang onto his arm due to its aftereffects.

All the guests are dumbfounded by how big her tits and ass are. But her huge nipples are her most striking feature. The guys stare directly at her nipples and make loud exclamations of disbelief and astonishment or lewd comments that make her sick with embarrassment. She sometimes disobeys Terrill's order and cups her hands over her nipples, but the men protest loudly, so she quickly takes her hands away. She even blushes, which she has not done since her teenage years, and wants to hide in a corner, but knows she cannot. Many guests bend over and start playing with her nipples, as she deep throats their cocks. If she hears the door bell, she tells the guest to join the party, and if not, she escorts him to the party after she cums. Since they are all brothers, and her recent changes have made her lips, mouth, and throat hypersensitive, it only takes a minute for her to orgasm, unless she finds him ugly, in which case she closes her eyes and imagines he is Terrill. It occurs to her to fake an orgasm, but she decides she doesn't want to disobey Terrill. She realizes that she has become more submissive, as Ed said she would.

She is the only naked person in the crowd as she mingles with the guests at Terrill's side. Saliva drips from her chin onto her breasts, and more can be seen each time she hurries back after greeting the latest arrival. Almost no one can resist holding their drinks under her nipples to catch some of her milk. She gets asked a lot if she ever fucks white dicks. The bros like her "only when I get paid" answer. She asks the guests how they like her tits, enjoys their responses, and invites them to touch them. So two bros at a time casually start fondling her tits and playing with her nipples as they talk to the couple. One guest, changing every few minutes, is constantly behind her playing with her ass. Gloria enjoys tremendously having her tits and ass caressed and her nipples teased due to their new hypersensitivity and interjects moans into her chatting. She looks directly at Terrill each time she moans and can see he is enjoying watching her being group groped.

She soon finds it hard to contribute much to the conversations. The stroking of her tits and ass, their stares, the bulges she is gawking at (she moves her body to look between her breasts) and feeling in their pants, the touching of her nipples, and their lewd comments about her body all keep her in a state of arousal. The men can see her cream dripping onto the floor and running down her leg, so they insert their fingers, uninvited, into her sloppy pussy. She sighs loudly, smiles at them and whispers in Terrill's ear, "our guests are fingering me", to get Terrill to look below her tits and see the hands on her pussy.

One of the guests behind her gets his finger wet and pushes it into her asshole. Gloria wants Terrill to enjoy everything the bros are doing to her, so she again whispers in his ear, "Look behind me. My ass is getting it too." She locks her arm around Terrill's to keep from falling, breathes heavily through a partially open mouth, stares blankly at Terrill, and moans from her climaxes, as the bros finger fuck her. When she no longer responds to questions, Terrill knows it is time to move on to the next group of guests. She invites the guests to suck on her nipples to relieve the pressure building in her breasts, but Terrill says no, afraid they will discover the surprise. Terrill tells everyone he is going to fuck her tonight in a way they have never seen before. Everyone is curious, but he won't tell them how, and he takes bets from guys who don't believe him.

Almost everyone exclaims to the couple how tremendously erotic Gloria's body is now, and Gloria happily realizes Terrill was right about what most men would think of her. Although she should have known from the reactions of her tricks. The guests all express desires to have their girlfriends and wives changed the same way, so she is of course inundated with questions about her changes. She must keep the genetic origin of her changes a secret to protect Ed and says only that they are the result of illegal medical procedures and that she has no implants.

After most of the guests have arrived, Terrill takes Gloria's hand and leads her to the semi-soft bed that will serve again as a stage for the party. The bed is now elevated so everyone seated in the sofas around it has a good view of anyone on it. "Show us your new body and dance for us, babe!" Terrill helps her take off her high heels, and she stands on the bed. The bed is well lit and the saliva and precum on her lips and dripping from her chin onto her breasts, and the milk spraying from her nipples glisten in the light. "Bros, feast your eyes on what you will be having tonight! Jaydee has agreed to videotape tonight's party and send everyone a copy."

He hands her a tape measure and helps her place it around her massive boobs, just below her nipples. She is an incredible 83 inches. She explains normally she is 81 inches, but her tits are full of milk. She holds the ends of the tape together between her breasts and slowly turns around to give everyone a good view. She hates her tits but smiles because she is happy that her new tits seem to excite them so and make her even more desirable in their eyes. Everyone wants to know her cup size and she tells them she is bigger than a 36ZZ, since she is painfully aware that she has not been milked for over an hour now and each of her breasts is holding more than two liters of milk. Instead of just dripping milk, they are constantly making a fine spray now. They whistle approval of her gargantuan measurement and cup size and clamor for her to measure across her nipples. She does so reluctantly, and the tape is now 87 inches. Next she adjusts the tape on her butt. Her biggest measurement is curiously above where her hips are the widest, because her bubble cheeks are so high up on her body and so huge. The bros voice their approval of its gigantic 71 inch measurement. She holds the tape ends together on her hip and slowly turns around while the men take their pictures. This time she is not smiling.

The men can tell her boobs are firm, since they sag only slightly. But what makes her boobs so erotic is that they are also soft, jiggly, flexible, and resilient, unlike boobs with implants and scar tissue. She wants to proudly show how supple and springy they are, so she starts her show by slowly pushing her boobs together. Her hand sinks into her soft flesh, and her cleavage grows even bigger, as she squishes her boobs together harder and harder. The sprays of milk get much stronger. When she suddenly releases them, they rapidly spring away from each other and then bounce back to collide into each other, causing more milk to spray. They love seeing her cleavage grow and disappear and grow and disappear dramatically. She waits until they stop bouncing, then she puts her hands inside her cleavage and pulls them apart so the men can enjoy seeing what happens when they are suddenly released to smash into each other. Then she lifts them up and drops them, so the men can watch them bounce up and down several times. She turns sideways and pulls on her nipples and suddenly releases them to make the ends of her breasts oscillate back and forth, stretching out thinner and then shrinking back and growing fatter. Each time her raised areola and nipples grow fatter, she sprays lots of milk. Judging from the loud exclamations, cellphone cameras in use, and requests to do it again, the men adore her tit show. It was painful for her, but worth it. She does it all again several times as they ask, and then repeats it when she is bent over, so they look just like two cow udders.

After they thoroughly enjoy that, she remains bent over and begins swinging her breasts around in sync to the background music, and thusly starts her dance routine. Terrill turns up the R&B music and starts the bed rotating. Each time her boobs stop their motion in one direction and start in another, the men can see bursts of milk and hear her groan. She starts swinging her hips and moving her arms in rhythm to the music, and the motions and jiggling of her bubble ass adds to their entertainment. The pain is bad, but bearable, since she is limiting her motion. She strokes her body for the men seductively in rhythm with the music and squeezes her breasts to squirt milk with the beats of the music. She squeezes milk into one of her cupped hands and spreads it all over her tit. The reaction of her audience is making her pussy overflow, and she puts two fingers in her pussy, then shows everyone her dripping fingers and dances with her fingers in the air. She puts her other hand in her pussy, then massages her cream onto her breasts and ass with both hands. When her cream dries up, she gets more from her dripping pussy again and again, all the time dancing, and the men go nuts watching her.

She turns away from her audience and grabs her ankles. Her audience can now clearly see how truly massive her ass is and how wide her hips are, in comparison to her slender legs and tiny waist. The men have never seen flesh so remarkably smooth and tight, without the slightest hint of cellulite, on such a huge ass, and they cannot believe their eyes. And her ass cheeks are so high up on her rump and so round and shapely too. What makes her butt so unusual and sexy is how far the curvature of her butt extends out from her back when she is viewed from the side. Previously her ass cheeks protruded sharply outward just below the small of her back, and now in her second transformation, her cheeks are much bigger and the outward protrusion of her ass even more pronounced. Her cheeks together look like a giant bubble, and the men start calling her bubble butt in addition to pawg (phat ass white girl). She turns around to give the men a side view, pushes her ass out, and arches her back. Her ass looks like a perfectly shaped, huge sphere, attached to her torso and legs. Shouts of baby got back and bootylicious reassure her that the enlargement of her ass actually has increased her desirability, at least for these men. She is happy with their reactions, but still thinks men are crazy.

She turns her ass directly towards her audience and uses her hands to spread her cheeks wide for the guys, so everyone has a great view of her asshole and pussy slit. She shakes her booty for the men, and they watch spellbound for the longest time the erotic movement of her huge ass cheeks. Her ass is firm but still moves a lot when she shakes it. She gets many shouts of "Work it pawg, work it! So she shakes her booty in all different directions for the men, uses her muscles to open and close her cheeks, and slaps her ass repeatedly to make it jiggle for them. While she is shaking her booty, she holds her breasts to limit her pain, and no one objects because all eyes are on her ass. She doesn't shake her booty too hard because that causes her pain too. Terrill tosses her a towel that she uses to cover her ass and then slowly reveal it. She uses the towel to simulate polishing her ass and to cradle her ass and lift her cheeks up and drop them for everyone's amusement. The fact that brothers love a great booty was certainly evident in their wild reaction to her show, and her exhibitionism turns her on. Cream can be seen trickling down her thighs. To wrap up the booty show, Terrill tosses her a bottle of oil that she pores on her ass and massages into her cheeks. She slides her hand up and down her ass crack, forcing her cheeks apart over and over again. She moans as she penetrates her asshole with a finger and finger fucks herself, until she moans, "Oh yes", and has an orgasm that quivers her cheeks. Lots of guys slap Terrill on his back and shout, "You lucky nigga!"

Gloria overhears one of the brothers telling Terrill that her butt is shaped just like that of the model Pebbelz, but his pawg's ass is much bigger and sexier. Terrill says proudly, "yeah, isn't her 71 inch butt awesome? What is Pebbelz' butt measurement?"

"Only fourty-four inches."

The bros are ready to storm the bed and take her when Terrill steps up on the bed. Gloria is relieved that she can stop the pain from her dancing, because her masochism varies with her state of arousal. She gives him a really long passionate kiss, and he lefts her up high up in the air. "You bros won't believe what's goin' down next." He puts her down on her right side and starts stroking her left tit and sucking on its nipple. She starts breathing heavily, and moaning, and the milk spray gets heavier and flows down the side of her breast. She bends one leg and lifts it into the air to show the men the white cream flowing from her vulva down her leg. Terrill wants to show the bros the enhanced sensitivity of her breasts, so he stops what he is doing.

"Oh, please, don't stop, it feels too good." Terrill clasps her nipple with one hand and twists his finger as he slowly pushes his finger into her nipple hole, and she immediately throws her head back and gasps loudly with an orgasm. "Oh fuck, I love that! Yes, yes, don't stop!"

Gloria slams the bed with her arm, arches her back, and lets out a loud moan of ecstasy as his finger slowly disappears inside her tit and her body convulses in a huge orgasm. She has never felt anything like this before and exclaims, "Oh yes, yes, yes, yes!" The men can see her pussy closing and opening with her contractions during one orgasm after another. Her breasts quiver with her contractions, which can also be seen in her abdomen. Then he holds her breast with his other hand and starts pumping his finger in and out of her nipple. She moans and moans and moves into another world, a state of ecstasy. He adds another finger, then another, and another, and the men cannot believe the size her nipple has expanded to.

Then he forms his fingers around her nipple and presses his cock against its end. Her nipple spreads out around the tip of his cock head and expands and slides further and further over his cock head, being lubricated by her milk. Gloria starts screaming because her orgasms are so intense, partly because of the novelty of being fucked this way and partly due to her higher sensitivity. She involuntarily squirts several streams of cream. As his cock goes past her nipple into her breast tissue, her breast and milk duct expand, giving Gloria another novel and erotic feeling. She looks down at her breast and sees and feels the bulge of his cock head in her boob. Her eyes glaze over as she is overcome with shock and excitement. As he thrusts deeper into her breast, his cock head bulge travels further into her breast and slowly disappears. Her breast grows noticeably larger and larger as his cock continues its travel into her. When his cock reaches the end of her nipple hole, her screams of ecstasy turn to groans of pain. "Please don't go any further, please!" All eyes are on her breast as it rapidly balloons in girth and shrinks in length, as he continues to push his cock into it. When he is finally ready to start fucking her boob, she has passed out from the overwhelming erotic sensations and terrible pain. Each time he withdraws to thrust again, milk gushes out all around his cock, and he can see the bulge produced by his cock head reappear in her areola and nipple. He too is overly excited by this new way of fucking her and blows in a few minutes. When he withdraws his cock completely, all the men take pictures of her nipple hole that is shrinking down from over an inch in diameter, streaming milk, and oozing semen in one sticky glob and ligament after another, stretching from her nipple to the bed.

Gloria wakes up after a few moments and is still in a heightened state of arousement. "Oh, my God, I need some cocks inside me!" She gets up, says "follow me, guys!", and walks rapidly, holding her breasts, one being very achy from its recent fucking, into the mirrored room with the special benches. She hurriedly climbs into the stirrups and yells at the guys all around her, "Give me your big black cocks now! " She lies back on the bench and smiles at Terrill with a seductive look. "Daring, you know I am so tight now, I can't take big cocks in my ass - they hurt too much!" She then puts her head down on the support and opens her mouth wide. Terrill has never seen her before so excited.