Gloria's Transformations -the Freak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jamal, Gavin, Marcel, and Darion, you're first. Don't touch her right nipple. I want to be the first there. Jamal, you have her ass." Everyone laughs because he has chosen the guy with the fattest cock in the crowd to be first in her ass. Gloria knew Terrill would disregard what she said, but she wanted to give Terrill more of a thrill as he watches her being forced to take a huge cock up her ass.

"Please, Jamal, don't put that monster of yours in my ass, I beg you!" Jamal slides into the bench below hers, presses his cock against her creamy asshole, grabs her hips with both hands, and thrusts deep into her ass as hard as he can. She reaches down and hits him softly with her fists. Her screams are ear-splitting but are soon stifled by Marcel's cock suddenly thrust down her throat. He occasionally pauses with his cock head just inside her lips so everyone can enjoy her garbled screams with each of Jamal's thrusts. The pain makes tears roll down her cheeks. She continues to weakly hit Jamal to entertain everyone and to keep her secret that being forced to endure pain for the sexual gratification of Terrill and his men is very arousing and satisfying for her. She tries to concentrate on the huge orgasms Marcel is giving her with his nine inches balls deep into her throat. She loves the new hypersensitivity of her lips, mouth, and throat.

"Bros, you won't ever see another pawg with this much cream! We're going to have fun with her cream - I'll show you. I suggest before you mount her, you squirt some of her cream in your mouth. Just a touch of her G-spot will make her squirt." He bends over, slides a finger along the roof of her vagina to her G-spot, and receives a load of white cream on his face.

"She tastes great! Enjoy her, bros! She's all yours. Do anything you want with her, but no fist fucking. Each of you can have 30 minutes with her. And no one goes back for seconds. If you get too horny, jack off on her. Put it on her face, or wherever you want, but not in her eyes. She says she likes looking at the good looking bros. Ha! I'll decide who goes next."

Terrill points at her stomach. "Look at the large bulge in her pooch with each of Jamal's pokes! Amazing!" He measures her protrusion to be an inch high with a tape measure while Jaydee films the appearing and disappearing bulges in her stomach from all angles. The weak muscles in her abdomen and intestines allow her bulge to be so high and just a little wider than Jamal's cock.

Darion steps up to her, easily slides into her pussy and starts fucking her gently, swaying her massive tits forward and backward. Terrill says, "now look at her pooch!" When Darion and Jamal are in sync, the momentary swelling in her normally flat stomach is three inches high. "I could stare at that all night long, and I will be!" Gloria can't see because of what Marcel is doing to her, but she reaches down, feels the bumps in her stomach, and is excited by them too. Jamal and Darion stop inside her, then enter her and withdraw from her together very slowly for the camera.

After everyone has a good gawk at her pooch, Darion begins thrusting into her pussy harder and harder. Terrill says, "you can see the contractions from her orgasms too. Darion, can you feel them?" He replies, "oh, yeah!" Terrill tells him to step away for a while, so Jaydee can film the contractions in her stomach, the quivering of her labia lips, and the opening and closing of her pussy hole. Soon Darion is again inside her and ramming into her so hard that her tits hit her shoulders and face, then her stomach, spraying milk. Her moans are changed into loud groans as the pain she feels grows intense.

She was producing a lot of cream during the foreplay on the bed, but it is nothing compared to the tremendous volume she produces as the bros fuck her. Sloshing sounds are amazingly loud, begin with the first stroke inside her pussy, and continue as bro after bro pumps her pussy. The men learn to fuck her for a few minutes and pause with their groins pressed hard against her vulva to wait for trapped air to make a loud splooshing sound as it escapes through her cream, to everyone's amusement. The guys with long cocks enjoy thrusting hard into her and stopping half way, so they can see and hear the cream ejected out of her pussy around their cocks. Her projectile cream hits them on their groins and legs as her pussy makes a loud, wet phhhhhhrt sound. They also learn to withdraw their cocks completely from her after they have fucked her for a while, to see the cream glistening on their cocks and dripping from their cocks and balls. And they love seeing a stream of cream immerge from her pussy, as soon as their cock head is out of her, and flow along the cleavage of her ass cheeks and onto the cock in her ass. The white cream really stands out on their black cocks. They wave their cocks around to show her cream to the crowd and by doing so, throw her cream onto other guys standing nearby fucking her nipples. Everyone comments that they have never seen so much cream, and they laugh so hard at her that she is totally chagrinned. But also there are lots of cries of excitement from seeing a woman produce that much cream.

When Gavin steps up to start fucking her left tit, he roughly pulls her breast towards him to align her nipple with his cock, causing her much pain. She glares at him, meekly pushes him away, and at her next opportunity to speak, says, "Ow, please be more gentle with...!" She wants her audience to know he hurt her to increase their sadistic pleasure. Her words are cut off by Marcel's cock. Gavin smiles at her as he forms his fingers around her nipple and starts forcing his cock into it. The novelty is still there and as he slides his cock further into her very sensitive milk duck, she gasps with a tremendous orgasm, made even stronger by the simultaneous throat, ass, and pussy fuckings she is thoroughly enjoying. Much milk gushes out as he goes deeper and deeper, and her breast swells to accommodate his sizable cock.

In spite of the excruciating pain of the thick cock in her ass and the bouncing of her right tit (Gavin is holding her left tit as he fucks her nipple), Gloria is loving every second of being fucked by four cocks. Her suffering adds to her sexual excitement. It is hard for her to think clearly now, but it finally dawns on her how good it would feel to have another cock inside her, so she looks for Terrill in the crowd. Plus she is getting tired of the intense pain from the bouncing of her right tit.

"Honey, wherever you are, please come here and break the cherry on my right nipple now, I beg you!"

Terrill cannot resist her suggestion, and soon there are five brothers vigorously fucking all her orifices at the same time. Her mind drifts from the magnificent sensations of one cock to another as they go in and out of sync and her. Thusly begins the most pleasurable experience of Gloria's entire life. She will subsequently be fucked by five black studs simultaneously many times, but the first time for anything is always the best. The novelties of being fucked by five cocks at once and also of having her nipples fucked, the sensations of five, big black cocks simultaneously violating all her orifices, and her enhanced orgasms due to her greatly increased sensitivity and sexuality all combine to totally overwhelm her. The spectacular sex overdoses her brain with dopamine. She experiences a rush more powerful than anything she has ever felt before and enters into a giddy euphoria that continues for the rest of the night. As the night progresses, she knows she is now addicted to being fucked by five black cocks at once.

Terrill selects Rasaun, a very well endowed bro, to replace the ass bro on the bench below her, whose time is up. "Let's have some fun with her cream. Otis, unstrap her, push her legs together, and make her squirt." Otis replaces his cock inside her pussy with a finger, folds her legs together, and rubs her G-spot. White cream fills her pussy and leaks out between her legs. "Now, Rasaun, fuck her pussy hard!" With each of his thrusts into her, the bros watch in awe as her cream is ejected several feet across the room in long, thick streams with an accompanying loud fuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrt sound. The bros clamor for more and Otis and Rasaun repeat it several times as bros have fun posing as her targets. Gloria is able to bring her head up once and smiles at the enjoyment she can barely see in the bros' faces.

The intense pain from the violations of her tightened asshole and womb and from her tits, when the men's cocks reach the end of her nipple holes, is terrible for her. But she knows Terrill and his men love causing her pain due to the size of their cocks, and she immensely enjoys giving them that pleasure. Intense pain, such as each time her cervix is first penetrated, makes her scream when a cock is not down her throat. When her mouth is full, she points at the offender and meekly strikes him with her fists. The other men laugh and congratulate the offender. Some brothers compete to see who can make her to scream the loudest and the longest, and any muffling of her screams causes many arguments.

All the men of course want to fuck her nipples, so the men switch between her different orifices quite frequently, and Terrill must intervene to prevent many fights. After a man blows inside her nipple, he withdraws and squeezes her breast just enough to force his semen to slowly ooze from her nipple. Some of them simply grab her breast and push it down until gravity brings out their semen. Usually all she can do is softly hit their legs for hurting her, because her mouth is full. Jaydee videotapes her gaping nipple holes and the globs of semen emerging from her nipples and flowing down the sides of her bulbous mammaries in very long, sticky ligaments.

The bros about to fuck her throat first lay their cocks across her lips so she can make love to them. She does an enthusiastic job on their cocks but does extraordinary work on big cocks. The bigger the cock, the more she uses all her oral tricks to make them really enjoy what she is doing because she is enjoying it immensely too. When she sees or feels (semen is in her eyes at times) a big set of balls, she pulls the bro closer to her, grabs his scrotum above his balls, and sucks on, kisses, and moves his hairy huevos all around her outstretched tongue. Her size fetish is stronger than ever, and she dearly loves worshiping big cocks and balls. So much so that the well hung brothers have to pull her hands away when they are ready to fuck her throat. The men have a good laugh whenever she screams with a mouth full of cock or balls, and the bro filling her mouth gets a great sensation.

She protests when she tastes her ass on their cocks, so the men order her to lick their cocks clean. They laugh as she subserviently does what they want while grimacing. She continues to protest whenever she tastes her ass on a cock, to give them the pleasure of forcing her to clean their cocks.

They put a bowl on the floor beneath the ass bro to catch her cream and pour its contents into her mouth before they start deep throating and choking her. Gloria enjoys choking on their semen, her cream, and their cocks, because she is turned on like never before, she likes Terrill's friends, and her masochism makes her enjoy suffering for them. She does suffer a lot when she sucks liquid down her trachea and must struggle for each breath. As she is choked again and again during the long night, she discovers her orgasms are made more intense by her oxygen deprivation. So she adds another sexual perversion, asphyxophilia, to her long list. But she pretends to hate it to make it more enjoyable for them. She protests again and again and weakly tries to push the bowl away when they tell her to open her mouth. The men just smile and obviously enjoy plunging into her mouth full of cream as they begin to deep throat her. She looks for Terrill whenever cream or semen squirt from her nostrils to see his reaction. The bros are enthralled by their "angry dragon" and take pictures of cream and semen being expelled out her nose. She enjoys it a lot more as the night goes on when she can taste and smell their semen adding to her cream. Her nasal cavities are always full, so she sounds like she has a cold all night long.

Terrill calls for a break every hour and brings Gloria a large Gateraide and a protein drink. She usually gasps for over a minute before she can start drinking. She tells everyone how painful the choking and ass, tit, and womb fucking are, and deceptively begs the men to go easier on her. She is so lightheaded, she can't walk to the bathroom to piss and wipe the semen, mucus, and cream that has drained down into her eyes, so he carries her. She starts to blow her nose, and Terrill stops her. "I like the semen running out of your nose." She knows not to clean the semen and cream off her face and body.

The men decide to mount her on the other bench to better enjoy her ass, which she doesn't like since only four men can fuck her at once and she knows her asshole will be assaulted more on the ass bench. They love this bench because it displays her huge booty so high up and so exquisitely emphasizes it by bending her over with her tits almost touching her legs. Her banter with the bros is continuous when she doesn't have a cock in her mouth. While they are strapping her in, they tell her how much she is going to enjoy this bench, and she replies, "yeah, I'm sure." They pause before fucking her to allow videotaping of her beautiful, perfect ass mounted in the bench and the cream dripping from her pussy.

Terrill picks Darkeem, with a fat, 10 inch cock, and tells him to fuck her womb, then her asshole. Then Terrill tells the guy in her throat to withdraw so everyone can hear her. She immediately starts pleading, "no, please, Darkeem, no!" He enters her and presses his cock against her cervix, and waits until her begging becomes hysterical, before he plunges as hard as he can into her womb, causing her to make a bloodcurdling scream that no one can believe. He does the same thing to her ass, making her wait with his cock pressed against her asshole. She wiggles her ass, as she pleads with him again and again to penetrate her gently. He places her hands on her ass cheeks and tells her to hold her cheeks apart for him, and she does as he commands. She doesn't disappoint anyone and screams horrifically as his 10 inches suddenly and completely disappear inside her. Her screams are replaced with loud groans and tears as he fucks her hard. The motion of her buns with his thrusts is captivating for everyone. Jaydee records her flying booty from all sorts of angles and gets on the floor and films the erotic bulges in her stomach caused by Darkeem. After his agonizing fuck, she tearfully begs them to mount her back on the other bench. No one suspects she actually enjoyed exciting Terrill and the others by enduring the terrible pain with Darkeem.

The brothers ignore her request. They cannot get enough of watching the ripples in her ass flesh and the motion of her buns. Brother after brother step up to her ass, fondle it, then plunge into her gaping asshole and watch the motion of her booty as they ram hard into her. She groans loudly with each thrust and screams when initially rammed by a huge cock. Everyone congratulates the brother responsible when they hear her scream. Some make her hold her ass cheeks apart so they can penetrate her deeper, but most do not, so her buns will fly more freely. They enjoy her ass so much that they keep her in the ass bench for the last two hours of the party. When a bro fucking her mouth or tits is ready to blow, he switches with the bro in her ass, so everyone ends up blowing their wads in her ass. Twenty guys load up her ass with air and semen.

Terrill enforces the fuck-her-only-once rule, and all the guests finally finish fucking her in the early morning. Gloria begins trembling as she starts coming down from the peak of her high. She wants her high to continue so badly that she defies Terrill and begs the men to keep fucking her. Terrill orders all the guests to leave, ignoring their protests, and she quickly regains her subservience. He unstraps her from the ass bench, but she is unable to walk, so he carries her to the front door to kiss all the guests goodbye. She is in a stupor from the sex and has to hang onto to Terrill's arm to keep from falling. The men can't believe how sexy she looks as she wobbles at Terrill's side. Her body and hair are covered with dried semen and cream, her labia lips are engorged and dripping cream, and milk is flowing from half inch gapes in her nipples. The skin on her tits, ass, and the insides of her thighs is pink.

The bros find her kisses highly erotic. Her lips are extra soft and puffy from all the cocksucking. The men can smell her cockbreath from several feet away, and her face and parts of her hair are covered with wet mucus and cream and dried semen. They enjoy feeling her tits squashed into them as she kisses them, and she of course gets milk on their clothes and whatever is on her tits. She also leaves them a little cream/semen on their face, since her nose is still running. The bros with wives or live-in girlfriends wisely decline her kisses. Naturally she feels the crotches of the bros while kissing them. Terrill tells her to thank everyone for cuming, but she just rolls her eyes at him, which the bros find funnier than his pun. She is acting a little cocky and not her normal, subservient self. Her asshole has a gape and as she is stretching up to kiss the taller bros, she starts uncontrollably farting and dropping globs of semen unto the floor. She is totally embarrassed and wants to hide, but Terrill won't let her.

"Babe, turn around, bend over, and spread your legs for the camera." She does as told and also spreads her ass cheeks for Jaydee. Bending over makes her fart loudly and eject semen onto some of the bros, who fall back away from her, bent over in uproarious laughter. Terrill calls it the revenge of the pawg. Everyone jockeys for a view of the semen seeping from her asshole and a chance to run their fingers through the long strings of sticky semen dangling from her ass to a puddle on the floor. When Terrill tells her, she stands up and turns around, red faced. She is told her ass gape is three quarters of an inch and replies caustically, "thanks so much for sharing that with everyone." Her voice sounds funny. She is hoarse from the throat fucking and screaming and her nasal cavities are full. All the guests finally leave after everyone finishes guffawing at her.

"God, I loved the five bro fuck! Let's do that again, honey, soon!" She regales Terrill in her funny voice with all the fine details, that only she would know, of what it was like being simultaneously gangbanged by five big black cocks. She admits to feeling addicted to it, as he carries her to their bed. She excites him to incredible passion by saying over and over again how much she enjoyed being fucked by his big cocked friends and how much their big cocks hurt. "Don't tell your friends with normal cocks that they were just teasers and made me want the big cocks even more!"

She drives him crazy with desire for her by comparing him to each of his studly friends, naming each friend by name, describing how much she liked them, how big their cock and balls were, how good looking they are, their conversations, what their semen and genitals tasted and smelled like, how much they hurt her, how good they were as sexual partners, what they did to her, and how much she enjoyed getting fucked by them. In the process, she also drives herself crazy with a lust for those particular brothers that never seems to diminish. In the days following the party, she continually thinks about those brothers and ponders what she should to do to satisfy her lust for them.