All Comments on 'Glory Be Today'

by privatedesires

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad

The writing is fairly good, and the story is good too. My only critique is in the opening paragraph. He visited with "nerves of steel" (which means that he's not nervous), but the he nervously entered the building. Which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
getting it

Liked your story and thought the writing was great. I've spent many days and nights of my life sucking cocks and getting fucked in ABS locations all over the country. I especially like it when we're being watched by others and hoping that they want me next. Once the first cock sinks into my man pussy I know I'll have to have at least 20 or more loads of cum shot into my cunt before I can think of being satisfied for the day . I especially like it when I take two cocks in my ass at the same time. The feelings caused by both cocks is fantastic, especially the pain it creates. Walking around the store nude with cum running out of my ass pussy, down my legs. I've become known as a whore that will take the meat of any size, and as many as I can get. I love going home and letting my father see the mess I have all over my rear end. It gets him hard so i bend over, spread my ass cheaks and beg him to fuck me hard, call me names, tell me what a fucking queer bitch I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good night at my favorite gloryhole

It was a Saturday night and my wife and several friends had been doing some drinking and a little coke and after they left I told her I was going to the adult bookstore and look for a toy for us and she says be careful so I take off and when I get there it's around 1:30am and no cars in the parking lot but I go in and I'm looking at the DVDs and some mags and the clerk makes small talk for a few minutes and I'm ready to go back into the booths so I get some tokens and tell him at least no ones around and I go back and grab a booth I got the whole place to myself, I go in drop a token and look thru the movies until I find some gay porn and I drop my pants and was ok with just jacking off to some man on man so I'm stroking away when I notice the finger in the hole so I get up and stick my cock thru and I'm met with a warm and willing mouth and he sucks me until I cum and as soon as I cum he leaves, I put my dick up and head out into the store and the only one around is the clerk and as I'm leaving I say thank you and he says anytime, I headed to another more popular abs and it's pretty full and I go in get some tokens and go back grab a booth and start my gay movie and start playing with my cock and get the finger, I put my cock in the hole and get my second orgasm of the night, felt guilty like I was cheating on my wife so when I get home I tell her about letting a man suck my cock and how good it felt but didn't know why and she tells me I'm curious about it, well I did it about 4 more times and told her about each one and she finally says I shouldn't be curious no more I was liking it to much and I should stop, I told her I would but lied and went back at least 7 or 8 more times over a few years, there's just something about it that I love!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous