All Comments on 'Glory Days Again'

by lil_raider

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Pauline_PantyPauline_Pantyover 15 years ago
Oh yeah!

I would love to be that 'girl'. Recently I was on holiday in Spain and purely by accident ended up in a carpark which was supposed to be in a picnic and rest area along a motorway near Alicante. It was near eleven in the evening and imagine my surprise when I found it was a meeting place for gay guys. I got out of my hire car and had a piss which attracted some attention. When I realised what was going on I, shaking with both lust and bravado stripped off my t-shirt and jeans revealing my bra, panties, suspenders and stockings, and in a shaky English voice offered to suck cocks. Well those who understood English spread the word and while sitting sideways in the drivers seat of my car with my nylon clad legs on the ground I must have sucked off thirty or more guys. I only stopped when they stopped holding cocks in front of my spunk covered face and I drove off wearing only my underwear while I wanked myself to a huge and very intense climax as I drove on down the motorway. Oh! If only every day could be the same :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Glory

Last friday,got the coins, into the booth, cock out,when i heard the noise in the booth next to me.Guy taking his pants off,to reveal pantyhose, i kept looking, he rubbed his cock thru the pantyhose, i stood up, waited, nothing then i looked back thru the hole to see a nice pantyhosed arse.I put my hand thru and ran my hands down and back up his hosed legs, brushing his balls.He then moved away and 2 fingers were placed at the hole,i pushed my cock thru and he took it in his mouth sucking my now hard cock.He stopped,i began to pull back, but he held my cock, rubbing lube onto it.He let go, i left my cock there, i felt his hand guide me to his hole, i pushed forward, missed, forward again, this time i was at the tight hole offered, i pushed forward again as he pushed back,i was in, i heard him groan and pull forward, i waited as he eased me into his hole.All the way in, i heard fuck me, so i did, slowly at first until i had a good rhythym going.Now i am not that long but i would say thicker than average as i felt his hole opening up, he groaned , his hole clenching and unclenching and i knew he was cumming but i had too as well as i fucked into him and filled him with my hot cumm. He milked my every thrust until i was drained and i pulled back.I heard thanks, i needed that, as i pulled up my pants and left

Mitzi36BMitzi36Bover 14 years ago
True story?

True or fantasy, this was a well-written story from beginning to end. I always luv it when the author devotes some tiee to describe the erotic pleasures of dressing up--pulling a pair of silky panties up your body, smoothing a pair of nylons around your legs, stuffing your bra with "falsies", and doing your makeup. And I am positively addicted to the idea of wearing corsets and girdles. The come-on pickup in the video booth was perfect, and the detailed description of a horny "girl" sucking cock was fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glory Days

Ilove to wear a garter belt and stockings.Igo to the adult book store and strip down to my undies and look at the hole,some times a cock will come in but i don't touch it and then it will pull back and i will stick my cock thru the hole.The guy will want to run his hand over my stocking clad legs as i get a blow job.it is real nice the blow job and the stockings.

skimpypantyskimpypantyover 13 years ago
hose and panties

I have worn my stringed bikini panties once to an ABS. I debated about locking the door, but did anyway. I striped down to just my panties, and soon there was a guy in the next booth. With the light from the video, I was sure he could see me. He soon stuck his nice cock thru the hole, and I sucked him off. This week, I'm going to go to a lingerie shop, and buy a new garter, hose and tiny panties. I want to put them on there, then go to the ABS. This time,I won't lock the door, and hopefully, I can get fucked as I suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i loved the story but i prefer to use public toilets to meet guys it feels dirtier and i feel more submissive there,i like to wear a bra and panties and hold-up stockings and heels with black womens trousers and a silk shirt and some perfume and most of the guys i meet just like to have a feel of my breasts which are natural and my bum and then push me to my knees and let me suck them ,a position i love it makes me feel so sexy and submissive ,some like me to strip to my underwear others just want me to get on with it but not many of them actually want to bend me over and fuck me sadly, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ABS Whore

Brought home my thoughts for today. Being a full fledged crossdressing cum slut that spends many hours every day in ABS locations getting my mouth and ass fucked and giving myself to any cock that will fuck me. All I ask in return is for them to fill my cunt filled with hot cum. There's nothing in this world that compares to the feelings one gets when the hot sticky cum is being unloaded into your whore hole and looking forward to the next one that will shoot off on you. I find that being a cum slut and having loads shot all over my body is beyond pleasure. Walking out of an ABS covered in cum and letting everyone see you and know that you're a piece of ass that's available. I've been into this life for many years and have taken many thousands of cocks in my asspussy and hope to take thousands more.

worththewaitworththewaitalmost 13 years ago
wish I had the nerve

to go in drag to the ABS and blow a couple of dozen guys Too chicken

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ooh, baby!!

Put you pink hole up against the glory-hole for me,,,, I'll lick it out, slowly circling it, my tongue working its way up your boy-cunt, geting you lubed with saliva.... And I'll keep circling my boy-cunt on your tongue tip, til we're both so horny for my getting fucked by your long dick... and you'll present it to me, and I'll spread my butt-cheeks, so you can't miss that so-cute, spreading pink target.... Up and into the tight sphincter I'll slide. I'll wait till you're spread wide for me, and then sllde in, deeper, again, another two inches.... And I'll just relax my boy-cunt in my satin crotchless panties, which are up my sides by now, , and up inside me you'll sllde, filling my redhot ass with your stiff pole..... Wait for it! We both squeeze, hard, and as I gush around your cock, you squirt up into me, and we come together, gasping with lustful release..... I sag on your softening cock, my taut thighs trembling, satin-clad, you lean into the wall on your side, and we both relax. Your cum is running out of my ass, down my thighs... I love you! I want to fuck for you, all over again, as soon as your soft dick gets hard again, up my softened ass... You big fucker, you! Let me suck that big dick of yours!! Suck my little panti-boi clit till I squirt for you again!! I'm drunk with lust for you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice

I am loving the fact that I too love the feel of a nice lace bra and panties with a tight buster pushing my bcup titties up and filling my lacy bra full of breast flesh my nipples just sticking out hard as little rocks then going to a glory hole the same way this guy did and having a wonderful time with a nice cock in my mouth and filling me with the wonderful flavored cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One little change

Loved your story; wish I was you. I'd have worn red, red lipstick, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous