All Comments on 'Glory Hole Accident'

by TattooGeno26

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too long, too boring

Took way too long to get to the point of the story and your writing is not that good keep my attention. stopped reading before the second page

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+++

Yes, it was a slow starter. But, sometimes you just have to hang in there. To the previous comment...You are a dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good read

I enjoyed this immensely! Yes it's a long read, and apparently other commenter were just looking for a quick jerk off story. I enjoyed every bit, and was not hard to follow along. There were a few errors here and there, but nothing serious and I didn't feel it detracted from the story much.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one of the best I've read

yes it's a long read, but it held my interest throughout. this is the first time in 3 years that I've taken the time to comment on any story, so take that a a huge compliment. now I have to check to see if you've written other stories, and please continue writing!!

papabeardougpapabeardougover 7 years ago
5++++ Fantastic Story

Great story had me from P 1- 11. The Naysayer's that say too long and boring should stick to the one or two page stories. Again I say great job..

PB

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Fuck

U fucked it up at the end, ya made tears in my eye's! Lucky I'd already cum lol. Thanks mate, 5 outta 5.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago
5***** Fantastic Story !!!!!

From page 1 it peaked a little voice that said Read the next page. Then again and again and then we were at the Glory Hole. Then I had to finish it. Then around page 8 it through you for a loop with the Cousin. Had to continue to see how a little blow job and some pussy changes the lives of best friends. The paths they follow and to know that on page 11 another generation finds the club house... *****

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 7 years ago
Great job!

Great job! You clearly have lots of skills as an author. I loved the dialog and the play between the characters. I especially liked how you had the guys dismiss whether their play was gay or not. Really good! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great job, definitely not a quick read and jerk nice job kept me interested from page 1 to last page

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Heart warming

I know you said this was just a story , but it was written as if it really happened.did you start a beginning to a new story at the end ? Don't stop writing please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

Long , but good, slow start so what read 90% of the published authors nothing starts fast, kills the story. Ya done good. I expect you could do good with more than and incestous porn story too. so.................Luck padnah

CockholeCockholeover 7 years ago
Nice Job!

Interesting, touching story! I especially liked the mutual masturbation between Jerry and Chuck, that was hot! The story was well-executed except for some pretty glaring grammar errors (there/their for example) that occur too frequently for someone who writes as well as you do. Try working with an editor...it really helps me! A minor aside to a wonderful story...5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

I liked it very much , but it started with too much details , like describing how he tied his shoes ....etc . Aside from that , great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Positive Feedback

I enjoyed it. Look forward to reading another one. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Longish

The story was very slow in places, and your vocabulary and grammar really need work.

I did enjoy it, but it could have been five pages shorter.

JagnagJagnagover 7 years ago
Cool story/mini book

This was just like a short story book but damn it was good, loved the ending ... and so the story starts again ...

I really dislike the fools who moan about speeling n grammmmer ... haha, shit its a dirty story / erotica at the end of the day, if thats all they think about when reading then i pity the sad fucks... get into it, envisage what the story is about, get a hard on ffs n av a wank, enjoy these pages for what they are, amatuer stories !!

If its that important that you have to moan, get a pair n leave your name instaed of being anominous 🤡🤡🤡 bunch a clown ...

I thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking amazing piece of art

I have never been able to read a story that is longer than 5pages as it always seems to lose me somewhere near the middle.

Your story made me spend 3hours slowly reading and savouring every letter. Wishing this was a movie instead of a story.....

My hat off to you a true master Storyteller.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More than meets the casual eye here

Grammar! It's a great story that could easily spawn a sequel. These are well developed characters that come alive as real people. Give the author a break. Even as it is, it would make a good movie exploring how poor rural southern people, in BFE who-knows-where, can make their way through life's BS making the best of their situations. The author gets an "A" from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty Hot

The story was pretty hot and a good read but what bothered me about it was how the author always used there instead of their or your instead of you’re, but overall a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful story

This is the best thing ive read on this website yet could there be,or is there, another about the boy and girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading this. Being from the south I understood your use of words. I don’t usually read long stories but this one kept me guessing. Well done 5🌟

NabzapokovNabzapokovabout 2 years ago

I found it hard to ignore the incorrectly used, and misspelled words. I finally decided it was purposefully written this way to show a southern dialect. Ignoring that, I found the story hot and enjoyable. I'll read part 2 if there ever is one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could have been a rather nice story but grammar and spelling are important. Missed the mark by quite a bit simply due to those important pieces.

200K200K11 months ago

Good story!

To the people complaining about the grammar... yes, I noticed some spelling and grammar mistakes, but 11 pages of writing, felt the % error was very good. The complaining posters can volunteer to edit stories here.

I enjoyed the read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous