All Comments on 'Glory Hole Chaperone'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
LittleprickLittleprickabout 13 years ago
Thanks

I loved the first chapter but I tought there was no sequel. I'm glad you continue this story. Too bad there wasn't a great gang bang after they open the stall.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Not usually my thing, but this has changed my mind.

This was so damn hot. I usually would pass this sort of thing by, but the way You wrote it made you actually care about them.

I'm starting to think, if a story actually has a story, not just a flimsy excuse for sex, then I think you can accept anything that happens, all because it's well written.

Thanks again Sloppy.

A very good, entertaining story.

hornet4uhornet4uabout 13 years ago
Excellent

I enjoyed your story very much...great mental visuals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Confused????????????

Not me, the author. He/she says they intend to write more Barb and Jane stories. What does that have to do with Patty and Jane? Also, is Patty's boss named Caesar or Ari? WTF?

GreywhisperGreywhisperabout 13 years ago
Fantastic Sequel

I really do hope you continue this as a series; as much fun as it is for you to write about them, it's even more fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great sequel

Well done, please keep this going as a series. Great reading.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplalmost 13 years ago
Perfection as always.

Once again you have shown what good writing is all about. The development of the plot line was outstanding and the action scene was superb. All the best.

neioxetneioxetover 12 years ago
amazing writing but.....

i read the prequel to this and loved it but i wasn't really able to get into this story as much, mainly do to the heavy discrimination. i'm not gay myself but i personally feel that every one should be entitled to live how they wan't as long as they aren't hurting others. this story just seemed to revolve to much around hate for me to really get into it so i'll have to sadly say that this isn't ever going to be one of my favorites. which is really too bad since i really like patty and Jane. i hope this isn't taken personally, its just my opinion and bias against overly biased people and i will look forward to anything new you might choose to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glory hole slut

I used to go to quit a few glory holes with my sister Cheryl. We both would suck as many cocks as we could wile I would fuck her tight pussy. On one trip I sucked off 19 guys and my sister did many more. I also like licking hot cum out of her pussy whenever I get the chance. And we both cant get enough big black cock.

JohnnyX9000JohnnyX9000about 11 years ago
BIGOT!!!

I came hear to read a sex story NOT some anti gay garge fest. I am personally not gay, but I have several gay friends and their choice to be so has never been an issue. You need to get your head out of your ass and realize this is a place to write sex stories NOT air out your red necked bigotry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To whoever wrote the Bigot!!! Comment

Grow Up. Sex Stories are just that. Sex in Stories. Stories have Characters, and realistic characters have opinions that real life personalities can feasibly possess. There are millions of people around the world that would wilt at the idea of gay sex. If some of the characters in this story don't get off to it, then don't take it out on the author, shut the fuck up, keep your unconstructive criticism to yourself, and fuck off to the gay/lesbian story section for a while until you've cooled off.

I for one enjoyed this story immensely. It possessed a degree of thought and wittiness that isn't usually present in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A story idea

How about a story about Barb taking Janie college hunting? They could get into gangbang situations and perhaps some public sex play where they go to a strip club and fuck each other on stage before finding themselves in another orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely.

truly incredible the scenarios here. the only issue I have is the mother's name, in the first one and the intro of this one her name is Patty. Keep it Patty or Keep it Barb, one or the other sweetie. Either way its marvelous. Maybe have a story where Patty/Barb takes her to one of the booths in the store, moaning ensues, people are curious, yet another Gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it , voted 5 stars .. one of my fav. Authors

love the way you mix a little fun, laughter, smiles, in with the sex & kink.

you seem to have a "theme" of keeping the sex as safe as possible in this story.

1st story , mom inspects all the clinic/lab certs./reports.

& the sex all takes place within a very expensive apartment, with very rich guys..

(concierge, security, cctv in public parts of the building) ...

about as safe as a gangbang can be.

here in this story you make a big point of the policeman @ the bar telling the mom about the department all being tested ...& then its the police department they have fun with @ the public restrooms ...

well i guess if you are going to have fun with a large group of unknown people at a public restroom ,,, then cops are about as safe as u can make it. , combined with the bar "conversation" you have made public gangbang sex in a lewd/rude/dirty location , as safe as it could possibly be.

each adventure is much more extreme than the previous & i am truly looking forward to seeing if you can Raise the bar again , while still keeping the sex as "safe" as possible

ty for sharing this with us all.

xxxhugsxxx

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

Just as hardcore as the first part. The cops added some more toughness to the text.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I just wish this story wasn't so homophobic.

OzzycanOzzycanalmost 7 years ago
WOW

I absolutely loved this story! extremely hot!

Jane's homophobic leanings aside, I really enjoyed this. I can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Story Ideas

With your set up about the Gay cop on the force I really thought he was going to come into the restroom and the other cops would tell him to fuck the fag in the stall. So one of the ladies would take anal after one of them blows to get him hard. Since they had the dildo they could have even returned the favor when he dropped trow and turned around. Could have really made him bust a nut in front of his workmates. Also a frat house gangbang while looking for schools for the daughter is a real possibility. At a male strip show for a girlfriends batchlorette party. Maybe add one of the daughters friends to their les time. Grandma could visit and tell her sexy life story and get initiated into the game. Not so much on the water sports but that you mentioned it I'm sure helped some. I do gravitate toward the anal sex and butt play with females though. Nipple clamps, butt plugs, big clits, puffy nipples, etc. Just some thoughts...

davebccanadadavebccanadaalmost 4 years ago
Fun fest

(tongue -in-cheek) I loved it. It was a hilarious fantasy. Well done.

FinickyPanickyFinickyPanickyabout 3 years ago

Love the double bukkake, double glory hole, shared double dildo, and the possibility of them starring in a porno together. The continued and consistent self-inflicted personality battle for Patty is very well welcomed and appreciated since it brings a small dynamic over the slow paced areas. About this time, I'm starting to think that Patty should teach or show Jane a thing or two - to either pull more of her weight during the fun times or as a last hurrah before Jane overtakes her in terms of sexual prowess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was incredibly awesome!!!

mfj77mfj775 months ago

Great writing; excellent mix of humor and erotica.

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge5 months ago

Trust me, Kansas has personal property taxes. Much cheaper in Oklahoma and Missouri. Lol, fun story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous