Glory Hole Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet they left a real mess in there. Come on, I want you to see what I'm talking about. I want you to see what your tax money gets spent on."

"You're taking me to a jizz soaked public toilet to teach me lesson about taxes?" she asked sarcastically.

"It's well past the time to get prissy with me, Jane Vivian Graham. Now come on, follow me."

I got out and approached the rest rooms. I ignored the women's and headed straight to the men's. The building was a simple concrete and cinder block structure with a high, flat, shallow-sloped roof. Translucent panels were mounted in the transoms under the high end of the roof and yellowish light shone from within. I heard Janie reluctantly get out of the car behind me. I paused at the door to let her catch up.

"I don't know, Mom... Is this safe?"

I turned and saw that Janie had the big double headed dildo in her hands. She was brandishing it like a club. "Put that back in the car!" I said.

"No."

I decided not to fight about it. I signaled her to follow me and pushed through the door.

Inside was a grimy, graffiti-covered, cinderblock room. It had the vaguely swollen look of a place that had been layered in untold coats of cheap paint: in this case a pale, yellowish gray. There were four white porcelain urinals and a row of three stalls. I spotted a couple of used condoms on the floor.

"See? Look at this place. Disgusting."

The lights went off. I jumped into the air. I might have screamed, just a little.

"There you go. Looks better now," said Janie with an invisible smirk evident in her voice.

"Janie! Stop behaving like a..." I stopped midsentence as I saw the rolling red and blue lights of a police car lighting up the clear transoms overhead. The flashing lights grew brighter as it quietly pulled into the parking lot outside. Its siren wasn't turned on.

"Holy fuck!" said Janie.

"JANE!"

"Not now mother! What the fuck are we gonna do!"

"I will NOT have you swearing like a cheap hooker at every minor setback!"

"This isn't a minor setback! We're in a men's toilet and there are cops right outside, right now, Mom! What the f... What the HECK are we gonna do!"

I looked around the dim room. There weren't many options. "In there," I said, pointing to the middle stall.

We jumped in, closing and latching the door behind us. I told her to get up on the toilet seat so the cops couldn't see our feet. Janie, dressed in shorts and tennis shoes, balanced easily on the rim of the bowl with her back to the side of the stall. I was still wearing heels and a tight and tiny skirt. I had to pull off my shoes and hike my skirt up around my hips before I could join her. Finally we were facing each other, knee to knee, perched on the balls of our feet on the same filthy public toilet with our backs against the walls. We exchanged worried looks in the dark.

And we waited.

"What's taking so long?" whispered Janie.

"They're probably checking our license plate," I told her. I was so glad I'd registered it under my uncle Hal's name. You see, Hal lives in Kansas where they don't have a personal property tax. So at least we wouldn't be identified because of my car. My penny pinching was paying off in unexpected ways.

Finally, the front door opened slowly with a long low creak. The light flicked on.

"OK, Dorothy!" shouted the cop. "This ain't Kansas and it sure as hell ain't Oz, why don't you come on out before we get impatient."

"The call said there was a whole shitload of gay-boys here," said a different cop. "Where'd all your friends go, Dorothy?"

The first cop laughed. "I bet our butt-fucker rookie heard the call and tipped his friends off. Then our friend Dorothy got here after everyone else ran off and settled down to wait in the glory hole. Now he's stuck and he's gonna to have to take the heat for all the homos that got away. That sound about right to you Dorothy?"

Janie and I looked at each other and we simultaneously mouthed "glory hole?" We looked around the stall and saw the holes: one on each side, another in the stall door; all about three feet off the ground, three inches in diameter, rimmed in electrical tape. Above the one near Janie's right hand someone had scrawled "suck it fag" in black marker. We looked back at each other in surprise.

"He ain't answerin'," said one cop.

"Seems that we got ourselves a siege," said the other

"I guess I'll call in some support."

Janie and I traded another panicked look.

"This is car one-eight. We got unknown male resisting arrest out here at the exit ninety-three rest area. Requesting assistance."

Janie seemed to be annoyed by something. I didn't like the look in her eyes. I tried to stare a warning at her: don't do anything stupid. But, in her deepest voice, she called out, "But I haven't even done anything wrong!"

There was a long pause.

"Why do you sound like a girl trying to sound like a dude, Dorothy?" asked one of the cops.

I clamped one hand across Janie's mouth. I made a 'ssh' jesture with the other. "I am a girl," I answered.

I stepped off the toilet onto the tiled floor, taking time to put my heels down and step into them. When I heard the cops step closer I blocked the two side openings with my hands, the one in the door with by backside.

"Don't look!" I said.

"She must be fugly," suggested one of the cops.

"Or maybe she's a bored, slutty housewife, listening to the scanner... she hears the call and figures she'll come down here after we clear out the homos and set herself up to suck off the next wave. But her timing is all wrong. Now she's trapped... Is that about right sweetheart?"

"Bingo!" I said. I appreciated the excuse. I sure didn't have anything better.

"I'm not sure that I agree with you 100% on your police work there, Jeff," said the other cop, doing a passable Marge Gunderson impression. "What worries me is that Dorothy here is really just a tranny who'll say whatever it takes for a chance to suck some cop dick."

"I'm not a tranny," I said.

I still had my hand over Janie's mouth. Her eyes had gone from panic to "what the heck are you doing?" Although I doubt my Janie would have said "heck".

"Well how 'bout you prove it?"

"How can I do that?"

I felt something hard and blunt jab me in the ass cheek I was using to block the front glory hole. I jumped and a black police truncheon poked into our stall.

"Get some lady stink on that and we'll believe you."

I looked at Janie and shrugged. "OK," I said. I released Janie's mouth and pushed my panties down my legs. Her jaw dropped open in disbelief.

"Holy shit," said one of the cops. "She's gonna do it."

I kicked my panties aside and straddled the night stick. I took the tip in my hand and began rubbing my pussy up and down its length. It felt good, but then, I'd been so horny all day. I leaned forward and positioned the shaft with my fingertips. I sank back and let it enter me.

"Jesus fucking Christ! She's fucking the stick!"

Janie was looking at me with her eyes wide. She was licking her lips as she watched.

The truncheon was pulled out of my sex. But I didn't move from my position with my pussy lined up to the glory hole. I was hoping for more.

I heard a sniff. "Yup, she's the real deal. Ain't no dick chopping doctor who can reproduce that smell."

Fingers reached in and fumbled with my lips. I groaned in appreciation as they teased my vulva and tested my wetness. I moaned lividly. Janie no longer seemed frightened.

"Oh, you like that, don't you, you slut?"

"Mmmm," I said.

"OK, how do you like this?"

Fingers withdrew. Something firm and singular was prodding at my sex now. I pressed more eagerly against the stall door as the unseen cop's cock slowly impaled me.

I'd neglected to continue blocking the holes in the side of the stall with my hands -- having withdrawn them to finger my clit and reach into my jacket to tease my nipples through my too-small bustier. When the other cop moved around to stick his cock through the hole to my left there was nothing there to stop him.

"Here you go, slut. Another cock for you to play with," said the cop.

Understandably, I was a little distracted. I had been so horny, and that cock now pumping me through the restroom glory hole felt so good, that Janie noticed the second prick before I did. I went to reach for it but she was already off the toilet, crouching on the floor to slide the pink shaft into her mouth.

"Holy fuck, she's sucking me off!"

"Awesome!"

I watched my daughter fellate the unseen man's cock. She attacked it with a raw sexual urgency, pushing it far back into her mouth, running her tongue up along the sides to swirl it lovingly around the purpled head and pull back long, shimmering strands of clear pre-cum. Her face was enraptured as she worked him. It was obvious my daughter genuinely loved to suck cock and was quite good at it too. I felt oddly proud as I witnessed her technique.

"Oh fuck," said Janie's cop. "I'm gonna cum if she keeps this shit up."

There was a sudden pounding on the stall walls that made us both jump. My cop spoke up. "Come on slut, turn around so I can feel your mouth on my cock."

"Yeah, I wanna fuck her cunt," said the other cop.

Janie got up eagerly to turn around and bend over. I couldn't resist, I took that saliva slicked prick in my hand and helped guide it into her womanhood. My breath caught in my throat as I watched the firm head nudge her lips aside to disappear insider her quivering body. She mouthed "thank you" as she settled onto it. I dropped and turned around to take my cop's slimy cock in my hand. Without hesitation I began licking my own spunk off his shaft.

"Oh FUCK! That's feels sooo good."

With the sexual sounds of squelches and slurps mingling with our panting breaths in the echoing metal stall we didn't hear the next two cops arrive. However, they soon announced their arrival quite clearly.

"Holy shit, are you two really lettin' some random fagot suck you off?" called a voice from somewhere beyond our glory holes.

"Fuck you Lou, we got an honest to God cock-hungry slut in here."

"Yeah, sure you do."

"No, seriously, smell this."

There was a pause as the night stick I'd fed up my pussy was passed around for the smell test. Confirmation was signaled by enthusiastic hoots and hollers.

The thought of two more cocks lining up for a chance to plug me and my daughter's pussy and mouth made my urgent lust spark wildly within my loins. I began working the musky cock back and forth across my tongue with frantic energy; desperate to get him off quickly and take the next expectant dick before Janie and her eager young pussy finished off the whole room without me. Stringy flows of comingled spit and pre-cum dripped from my chin and hung on my tits as I pushed my groaning, twitching cop closer and closer to climax.

But I'd forgotten all about the third glory hole, so had Janie.

"Holy shit!" came a cop's voice, sounding oddly close. "There are two sluts in there!"

I let go of the cock in my mouth and turned around. Sure enough, there was a chestnut brown cop's eye peeking in at us, as full of surprise and wonder as kid discovering Santa's workshop was actually in the janitor's closet at school.

"They're hot too!" he added.

I raised my had to cover the hole but Janie's voice suddenly boomed out. "LISTEN FUCKERS! I don't care if you are fucking cops, if you look in that motherfucking hole one more time and we will empty a fucking can of pepper spray into your goddamned dicks!!! Am I fucking clear!?"

I looked on my sweet young daughter with horror. She gave me a small, embarrassed smile and shrugged. However, when I looked at the hole, the eye was gone.

"OK... OK," said mingled voices.

"Shit, I guess we'll just have to take your word that their hot," said one of the cops.

"I guess you will," said the chestnut eyed cop. Within seconds another cock joined us, poking through the third hole. "Will this make it up to you darlings?" he asked with a laugh in his voice.

"Oooh yeah!" said Janie as she lowered her face to the new prick. She took it into her mouth as the cop behind her kept up his steady thrusting into her pussy. She braced herself between the two stall walls as cocks commenced ramming her from front and back. I stood and pushed my ass back towards the front glory hole to take a cock in my pussy once again as I watched Janie shudder under her duel assault.

"Oh man, she's fucking me with her pussy again!" groaned the cop inside me.

"I got pussy too," said the cop behind Janie.

"I got a mouth," said the cop in front of Janie in a mock-disappointed voice that raised a laugh from the other cops. I giggled a bit at that too.

It wasn't long before I felt the cop nailing me through the hole in the door go rigid and begin squirting me full of his spunk. As he pumped the last of his load into me I watched Janie's body begin to twitch wildly as her skin bloomed a vivid pink. A deep throaty groan filled our small space as she came.

Over the sound of her noisy orgasm I could hear more cops arriving. The slimy baton was passed around and sniffed as the newly arrived cops initially refused to believe there were two willing women taking all dicks within the three glory holes. As the reality of the situation was discovered there were cheers and hoots and rude entreaties to their fellow cops to "hurry the fuck up already." Soon I lost reckoning of how many cops were in the room with us. I just knew that when Janie's two cops emptied their dicks in her mouth and vag there were two more ready to take their places.

I reached out and ran my hands up along Janie's sweat streaked body. She moaned and redoubled her efforts on the two cocks moving with her. But she had misunderstood my intent. I leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "Give mama a turn," I said.

She looked up with eyes dazed and unfocused. Around her mouth and dripping down her neck and boobs was a rind of glossy white slime. I pulled her forward, off her cocks, as I let the one in my pussy drop free. She obediently took her place on her knees and began sucking the cock now sopping wet from my cum-flooded hole. I looked on her with pride as I took my place between the two side holes. I let the man who had been at Janie's mouth take my pussy, I tasted Janie's pussy on the other as I took it into my mouth.

With my forehead and ass pressed against the opposing the steel walls of the stall, I took a procession of cocks. I was quickly lost in the storm of pleasure that swirled around and within me. Cocks entered me and pumped me, they filled my body with their seed until I could take no more and rivers of white slime were dripping from my orifices. I could hear more and more cops arrive but their words had long ago stopped making sense. I lived only for more: more cock, more cum, more orgasms as I let the pleasure control me. Eventually I felt Janie's hands on me, moving me into a new position as she spoke to me gently.

"Come on, Mom. I have an idea," she whispered to me as she held up the double-header we'd just purchased. She had it bent into "U" shape. I didn't even know it could do that.

Janie's idea was for us to squat on the title floor, back to back. As we sucked the cocks poking the opposing glory holes, she reached beneath us to push the now horseshoe shaped dildo into our bodies. We gyrated our sweat slickened asses against each other as she worked the double phallus in and out of our pussies. It was delightful but for the view. I would have much rather have watched my darling and talented daughter suck strangers' cocks than stare at a steel stall wall smeared with jism and inscribed with rude graffiti too close to even read.

"Oh my God," said someone from somewhere. "This bitch is deep throating me!"

I was surprised. I didn't know Janie could deep throat. I felt an odd twinge of jealousy. I tried to take the cock now slipping and sliding in my mouth back into my throat. But I choked. I wondered if Janie could teach me...

"No one's doing shit to me," complained a cop at the glory hole in the stall door. I'd forgotten about that one. I blindly reached out to take the expected dick in my hand but there was nothing there. Looking over, I saw a blue eye looking in.

"Holy shit, you guys gotta see this!"

"Then get outta the fucking way!"

I reached up to block the hole with my palm but my body was unsteady and shaky after so many orgasms and the floor was now slick with thick spatters of semen that had dripped from our bodies. I slipped, slamming into the door with my shoulder.

"What's going on in there?" said a male voice

"One of them fell over." laughed the blue eyed cop peeking in on us.

Janie turned to look down on me. "Are you OK?" she asked quietly.

"It's just kind of cramped in here," I responded as I pulled myself off the floor.

"Let's open the door," she said, her eyes lively with infectious excitement, her pupils dilated into blackness.

I was as sex mad as she by then. Reckless in my all consuming horniness, I reached up and opened the latch on the door. It swung in and revealed a dozen or so cops gathered around our little stall. Their faces were surprised and delighted.

"Now what?" I asked Janie in a panting voice.

She held up the double headed dildo and bent it straight. "Get on your back," she ordered.

The cops cheered.

Janie helped me pull off my jacket and push down my bustier so my boobs finally popped free. She pulled off her tank top. The tile floor was cold and slimy with filth as I lay back as she had asked. She was sitting on the toilet with our dildo at the ready. She took my legs in her hands pulled me to her, lifting my hips up off the floor. I balanced on my shoulders and braced my arms against the front corners of the stall as she intertwined her bare legs with mine and pierced my pussy with the dildo. As she settled onto the other end we began moving against each other, feeling the fat phallus pumping within us as we twisted to push our bodies clit to clit. We made urgent, contorted love to each other. Looking up at my daughter I saw a perfect goddess, all tight muscles wrapped soft flesh as she braced against the walls to ride me vigorously. Outside, the crowd of cops crowded the door and climbed up to balance on the stalls to gaze down upon our sweaty, writhing bodies.

I came almost immediately, but Janie kept pumping. There was a steady murmur of confused conversation from the chatty cops as they watched us with disbelieving eyes...

"I told you they were hot!" - "No shit, I think I recognize that blond one from somewhere." - "I think she works at T.J.s" - "You guys notice something odd about those two?" - "I've seen her bar tend sometimes... I don't think she dances." - "Yeah I noticed something, they're totally fucking hot!" - "You think the young one is a peeler?" - "They look a lot alike, don't they?" - "I've never seen the brunette before." - "They don't look that much alike... except they both got great tits!" - "I think I've seen the brown haired one around, I don't remember where." - "Look at their faces, they look like they could be sisters." - "No way, y' think?" - "Maybe they're related some other way?"

Oh God, they had figured us out! I looked up at Janie to see the same concern shadowing her pretty face.

There was only one option -- the lesser of two evils - reluctant though I was to pursue it.

"Fuck me sissy!" I cried. "Fuck your big sister's horny cunt!"

Her body tensed and trembled as my Janie came spectacularly under my torrent of obscenities. "YEEESSS!" she gulped. "God Yes! Take my hot lezzy fuck, Sis. Take it all!"

"Holy shit!" said the crowd of cops, speaking as one.