Glory Hole Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But still, that wasn't enough for my Janie. She leaned forward on the toilet and opened her mouth wide. A cop stepped forward, straddling my head as he stroked his dick to climax. His aim was good and the long streak of pale sperm shot right into Janie's mouth. Subsequent squirts however rained down on my chest, neck and face.

And so it went. Cops craned their necks and hung on the stall walls for a view as one cop after another stepped up to relieve their lust in my daughter's mouth. Most of it ended up dripping on me but I didn't mind. On the contrary, the warm spatter of man-seed and the reek of pheromones drove me into a long string of nearly continuous orgasms that left my body trembling and my throat raw from screaming.

Finally, it was over. Every cop had got a shot and many had gone twice. One of the stall walls was hanging askew from bearing the weight of two big cops who'd climbed atop for a better view. Jizz was everywhere. I let myself slide off our double-header and lay panting on the floor. My goddess-daughter Janie sank back on her toilet-throne and sat listlessly as long rivers of spunk dripped down her tits and stomach. The cops backed off, just as dazed as we.

"Hey, I have an idea," said a youngish cop. He was digging at his fly again. Janie and I looked up at him wearily. "Let's finish them off with a golden shower!"

"Jesus Christ, Matt. These ladies were kind enough to take us all on and you want to piss on them? What the fuck is wrong with you, boy?"

"Yeah, fuck Matt. Grow the fuck up."

Et cetera, et cetera, as the roomful of cops voted the idea down. I looked up at Janie with relief. She looked oddly disappointed.

Slowly, the police filtered away as Janie and I pulled ourselves up with much difficulty. One of them hung back. He approached us when we were alone.

"You ladies OK?"

We said we were in exhausted voices, thick from tongues marinated in congealing cum.

"We really appreciate you girls showing us such a good time... if you ever need a favor in this jurisdiction, please don't hesitate to call."

He handed Janie a card. She passed it to me. It said Lieutenant Carl Van Frieslan.

"If you girls are ever looking for some private work..."

"No," I said. "My little sister is going back to Kansas. This was just a... a weird, onetime thing."

"Well it is for her," said Janie. "I do porno back in Kansas."

"Umm... OK," said Officer Van Frieslan. "Tell you what...I'll keep my prowler parked across the parking lot entrance so no one disturbs you while you girls get yourselves together. Take as long as you want."

Left alone, we surveyed the scene. It was like a sperm bomb had gone off in the center stall. Streaks and splats of the stuff coated the walls and floor, the left wall hung bent and unsteady with the joins separated in two corners.

"Well Mom, between this mess and tying up the entire police department for a couple of hours I think you got your money's worth out of your taxes tonight."

"Well... maybe everything balances out in the end," I admitted.

"You know, that cop said we could take as long as we wanted..." she said, holding up the moistly glistening dildo and giving the tip a kiss.

I smiled at my Janie. "Come here," I said.

***

Thank you for reading. As always, comments, complaints, suggestions, death threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged. That said, let me address a complaint I've had against this story and point out that this story is intended to have a satirical element so some characters express opinions that the author does not share.

Update: November 30, 2013: a new Patty & Jane story is just about finished and will soon be (or is now, depending on when you are reading this) available for your enjoyment. The title: "Sex-Cult Initiation Chapeone". It is epic.