Glory Hole - Clothing Optional Club

Story Info
Glory Hole Cock Sucking.
1.4k words
4.44
16.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been doing without for quite a while. I've tried to find some cock to suck using gay websites, but there are a lot of assholes that email BS and don't have any intention of getting together. It's very frustrating for a cocksucker. Driving around looking for a cock to suck can be dangerous and might get you arrested. Plus, in my town, there are no places to hook up, I've looked and looked.

I finally found a place on Squirt that's not too far away, it's Camp David in Inverness, Florida, "a clothing optional men's campground". I joined it last month and had an opportunity to spend an hour there a couple of weeks ago, but it was a Monday and the guy at the desk told me there was no one there. I told him I wanted to at least see their glory holes - I've been thinking a lot about glory holes lately. I've had a blow job at glory holes in other cities, but I've never sucked a cock at a glory hole. I've been looking at glory hole videos and thinking I'd like to try it.

The room is in a tent, and I walked in to see a large room with some chairs, a large, platform as big as a double bed that was conveniently made of vinyl. It also had a hammock/sling thing, where someone could lie with their legs spread, and you would have access to his cock and his asshole, also convenient to suck and fuck. I was already liking this place. The main attraction was a wooden platform with three steps up to a small 8 by 3-foot deck. At least two men could stand side by side and put their cocks through holes in a wall, the wall was about six feet above the platform. The cock holes were slots about 6 inches tall by 3 inches wide. They should nicely accommodate a cock and allow access to his balls; this was better than just a hole in the wall -- another nice convenience for both men. There was a safety rail on the opposite side of the wall that one could rest against.

The other side of the glory hole wall was a room with two doors leading into two small rooms where you can stand and be on the receiving end. This was the glory hole room, I've been wanting. I went into one and saw that the hole was in the perfect location for me to be a cock sucker and enjoy the experience. This is where I wanted to be to suck a cock and have access to their balls to fondle and get into my mouth to suck and enjoy. I was getting a hardon just being in this room, I needed to come back and do what I've been thinking about.

Two weeks ago, I went on a Sunday; I showered and shaved and put on my sexy black Vanity Fair string bikini panties, slipped on shorts, t-shirt and headed out. I got to Camp David around 2 pm and there were a bunch of cars in the parking lot! First good sign. I opened the car door, stripped to my panties, took my towel, car keys and headed to the office.

The guy at the desk said there were about 20 guys there, and I asked if there was anyone at the tent, he said, if not now, they will be. I thanked him and said I wanted to use the glory hole. I walked over and said Hi to the guy fucking another guy in a sling. I went into the first glory hole, locked the door, and said to myself: "This is what you've been thinking about, dreaming about." I was so excited to be there.

I looked out the hole and draped my arm out, so anyone would know I was in there and ready. It didn't take long until a beautiful cock showed up, and I finally had a cock slip in between my lips and fill my mouth! I pulled up, held his cock in my hand and said, "Thank you," kissed his cock and went back to sucking on him.

I discovered two hand holds on the sides of the hole. They are perfect for a cocksucker; I love that place, and it was everything I wanted. I can hold my head steady, and he can pump and fuck me, or I can move back and forth with his strokes, or he can stay still and let me do all the moving - we did it all. Which do I prefer? It doesn't matter, I just love having a cock in my mouth, giving a good blowjob. I licked and sucked on his balls some and then back on his cock. I don't know how long I sucked him, but he pulled out, put his face to the hole and said, "Let me come, do you." With that he came around, and I let him into the small room to suck my cock. He went right at it, and it felt great, he pulled up and said, "I saw you when you came in." He sucked me some more and then went back up and gave me his cock again. I enjoyed his cock, and then he came for me, and I was moaning and thanking him again. I sucked him a little longer, and he pulled out. I really like glory holes!

A short time later another cock showed up, and I could again fill my mouth with a hard cock, I thanked him also, because I think a cocksucker should thank someone for sharing their cock. This guy didn't move a lot, but that was OK, he had his cock pushed firmly against the hole and my nose spent a lot of time in his pubic hairs as he was trying to go down my throat. He lasted longer than the first one, and I didn't mind a bit as I love sucking a cock. I have NEVER had two different cocks in one day. It is very comfortable in the glory hole room as I can stand there, hold on and just suck cocks! Like I said, he lasted quite a while until he came in my mouth. I thanked him when he pulled out to leave.

It was a little warm inside the glory hole room, so I stepped out to cool off a little. A guy was sitting on a chair at the entrance playing with his cock. I looked over and said, would you like me to suck that? He said yes and pointed to the platform, I said OK and went back into my favorite room. He showed up and put his cock into the hole. WOW, this was the biggest cock I have ever sucked, it was long and beautiful. I thanked him and went to work on this beauty. I was quite an experience to suck a cock that large, and I remembered that you should breathe out of your nose. I didn't gag, but I could feel it back there. He also pushed his balls in, and I licked and sucked on them some. After a while I asked him if he was going to cum for me. He said he would try, and we worked together to have him cum. He pulled back and jerked off some for me then shoved it back into the hole and I worked even harder on his delicious cock, I wanted another mouthful of cum. He came for me, and I sucked him dry. When he pulled out, I thanked him.

There was no one waiting, so I sat down and thought I really like Camp David. As I left the tent, I ran into my first blow job guy of the day. He asked me if I serviced everyone, I said yes and the last one was the largest cock I ever sucked. He knew who I was talking about. He told me he has been coming to Camp David for 20 years!

I thought about going to the movie theater for some more, but I was content having been to the glory hole. I walked back to my car and thought that I had intended to walk around wearing my black stockings with my black panties today, but I was so excited about finally going to a glory hole, I thought I'll do that next trip. I sat at my car and started to put on my stockings and then decided I got what I wanted today. I sucked three cocks and loved it. So, I got into my car wearing just my panties and headed home.

That's my first glory hole experience, it was everything I expected.