All Comments on 'Glory Hole - Clothing Optional Club'

by GuyCD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
phallustinephallustineover 2 years ago

So glad to learn you got what you came for. At the same time, I’m so jealous we don’t have any place like that nearby.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Whilst I have Sucked many Cocks I have never experienced a Glory Hole, the ones described in this story sound ideal, although I have to admit I like to wrap my hands round my Man's hips and pull us together for the good Deep Throat action I really enjoy.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I go regularly to a gay bathouse which has glory holes, slings, large vinyl couches for 3somes or even 4somes, and also movie rooms for all types of gay fun. I love going there. You will enjoy it every time you go to Camp David, just like my local bathouse.

Please tell us more stories. This one was terrific.

dickandy50dickandy50about 2 years ago

Having visited Camp David myself, I can attest to enjoying it nearly as much as you did. Nothing like spending a warm summer night on your knees in front of a guy helping him out while enjoying a campfire.

510mike510mikealmost 2 years ago

Love gloryhole stories and this is a good one! The idea of pleasing a cock through a GH has been a fantasy of mine for a long time...maybe it'll cum to be 🤞.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

I use to go to the adult bookstores to get sucked and suck cock. I also use to go to the bathhouses when I wanted to get fucked. Both were so much fun. Now both are long gone thanks to the Politicians and Police. They have to ruin anything that’s fun. I think I’d like to go to Camp David.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous