All Comments on 'Glory Hole Confession'

by twistedthoughts19782

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very hot.

First of all, let me give you credit for you confession. It's not easy to bare your soul to complete strangers. I also find your story to be very hot. You should give us an update sometime. And on a side note, shame on all the folks who read your story and couldn't be bothered to leave any comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Feel For You!

It sounds like your wife and mine are very much alike. Trust me when she hits menopause it will only get worse. I love the glory holes. I set a goal for myself. I will not suck an uncut. Never, never let anyone cum in your mouth. Trust they wont mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I share your desire.

Great story. Sucking a cock is a lot of fun and swallowing a hot load is a worthy reward for the effort. Wish it could happen more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Very much agree with Feel For You. It will only get worse as your wife ages. I understand your thrill of Glory Holes, love them! I also never let anyone cum in my mouth. I know when they are about to cum, and finish them with my hand. They never complain, it better than their wife ever gave them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story

I liked sucking cock in a local gloryhole. The guy giving head can stand up and suck while the owner of the dick stands on a platform to offer his meat very comfortably for both men.

My first time was addicting, I liked the smooth hardness and size of the 7 men who I blew on my visit. One was uncut (his tasted different) and the six helmeted pricks I blew over a span of hours were delicious.

So intimate to bring a man off with your mouth and tongue swallowing his whole load

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love to swallow

Thank you for your story, very hot. All of the details and emotions, has to be true.

I love to suck cock, and feel my rewards is when they come. Yummy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous