All Comments on 'Glory Hole Discovery Pt. 02'

by ImACuck

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only one question

Since your "hero" didn't slide, he dove in to this trash with gusto, Why continue the story... there is no need or reason to continue to humiliate yourself as an "author" or your "wonderfu, loving" Idiot husband', you accomplished your goal for both characters to become totally wothless in one attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

To wank off on that crap for your pervert fans it maybe a possibility. But for normal people which are not brain sick or pervert its only crap!! Shit out of the darkest regions of human brain! Where is the conjunction of your crap to loving wives??? Where are the love, the trust the fancy sex??? Exercise and then come back with good stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fetish femdom crap, not worth reading

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NORMAL?

Do you believe any normal peope come here to write or read???This is a sex site where men and women fuck and suck.This is a good story, just not for everyone..

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Utterly pathetic

Couldn't even begin to read it through. Guys like this are the septic tanks in the cul-de-sac of life! -1,000,000*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To be continued . . .,

why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are retarded.

I own you so I command you to just stop writing, you little bitch.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
To be continued...?

I think the author wants the readers to have hate comments while he reads them and jerk off laughing demently...So no comments from me...just 1* (Where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No score, you deserve only a very painful cancer

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
excellent work. a shame to wait so long between submissions

"I think the author wants the readers to have hate comments"

hmmm, judging from his pen name, and the byline to this story......

this MIGHT be a cuckold story.

Which means the stupidity level of those commentating how much they hate cuck fiction absolutely pegs the Stupidity Detector.

"Where are the negative rating when you need them?" I don't know, you'd think they'd be with those who (inexplicably) read and then flame fiction genre's they hate.

Make you feel better about yourself? Because any work YOU don't like surely must be "wrong".

Not only are the hate comments here intellectually empty, they are morally bankrupt.

MichaelNolan11MichaelNolan11over 7 years ago
Thank You TediumsShadow

You hit the nail right in the head with your comments. It bothers me when an author takes the time to write a story almost flawlessly and he, or she I suppose, is flamed because people don't like cuck stories or complain that the characters don't have self respect or, the one I really like, "they aren't practicing safe sex, they are going to get an STD." IT'S A FANTASY, I assume that you also complain that there are wizards and dragons in Harry Potter stories and aliens that look surprisingly human in every space adventure you ever saw. The surprise was that no one in the tag team was a part of the meeting Baxter was attending. I had thoughts of this following them back home.

When I say "flawless" I don't mean the topic or story as such, but the writing. I don't particularly care for Tolstoy's War and Peace, but it was well written. Here, the grammar was either perfect or almost, the character development was really good. While there was one flamer who complained that she went from chaste to slut in a flash, neither was true. She was sexually adventuresome before and I thought that her trip to the book store alone and how she was seduced by the environment was plausible. About the only thing that I thought probably couldn't have happened was them double teaming her ass, but you know what? IT'S A FANTASY. By the way, for those who complain that she isn't a loving wife and the story belongs in Fetish or Gay, read Literotica's description of the Loving Wives section. It includes extra marital stories. Yes, this could go in Fetish but it fits here.

ImACuck, great job. I happen to love cuck stories. I am an older man who has been married for years. This story draws on all my cuck fantasies and does it well. I am not a cuck, but would happily encourage my wife to have a fuck buddy. When reading stories like this, when they are well written, I can imagine myself as the cuck. I could do that here. The only issue for me is whether she still loves him. As she was talking in the phone, telling hubby that they were going to the other room she told him that she loved him. Later, when he was licking her clean they had passionate cummy kisses. Again, l felt that she was still connected. To be continued, Hell Yes. Please post the next installment soon.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
????

One sign of good writing is keeping your reader interested enough to keep turning the page. Another is to make him hate it enough that he keeps turning the page. In my case I hated your ch01 enough to keep turning, hoping you’d give hubby a set of balls. In ch02 I admit to reading the first page and giving up. I did read the comments. If I can’t say something good, my Mom said to say nothing. I will say this, β€œYour writing craft is good. I would suggest you reconsider your story line, but it makes no difference to me. I’ll conclude by saying I hope you enjoy what you do and wish you much success. I won’t be keeping up with your stories.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
SORRY!

Ignore everything In my last comment. I just checked your score on CH01 and a 4.38 on today's LW is unheard of . You must be doing something right, so keep it up. Still not my cup of tea, but what the heck, that many Lit readers can't be wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lame assed shit

Fuck the "score" it is rigged. This shit doesn't deserve over a 3 let alone 4... whatever.

To say "good going" just invited worse crap to get posted on this site. Carolina(of the previous comment) is a dumb-ass who voted trump cause EVERYONE ELSE WAS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, longer and harder

A very good start. Do NOT listen to arbitrary complaints. If they can not offer constructive comments, ignore them. I think a bit more about the cuck and the wife before they arrived would be good. I love how you have cucky sucking cum outta condoms.

I hesitate making the women too old. 25 years of marriage makes her at least 43. Not a lot of great looking chicks at that age and older. There isn't much reason to make her that old, unless you want post-college aged daughters in on the deal. Otherwise, just say they've been married for a long time. Of course 18 year old daughters can have moms who are 34 years old and up. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Love this story!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
Re: Anon/lame assed shit

Lets see if I got this straight--the election was rigged, the LW scored are rigged, and everyone who voted for Trump is a dumb ass--does that about cover your viewpoint?

Should we assume a bright person like you voted for the brilliant woman who refused to send help to her people, opting instead to let them die, then lie about the cause, who used a private server thereby exposing the nation's secret to the world, who made millions by selling government favors...and the list goes on and on?

You voted to put someone like that in office? Bright--real bright!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So very hot

Wow. Over the edge. I thought my wife fucking two guys at a reunion was hot but this is superb. Gave it 5 only because could not vote higher. Love the way she gets addicted to cock and how you help when required. I licked my wife clean after the reunion so know the drill. Great story. More in series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait for part 3 with the hotel boys

CitySatyrCitySatyrover 7 years ago
Worth the wait?

Based on part 2, I would say, no.

After nearly a year since the first chapter, the reader was hoping for something creative in the next part. Instead, what the author gave us was basically what we have already seen ad nauseam in this genre on Literotica. Granted, chapter 1 was really nothing original, but especially in a multi-part yarn, there is more opportunity for such a story to develop into something genuinely interesting and truly erotic. Though it is possible that the author will surprise us with the unexpected in chapter 3, at this point, the arc of the narrative suggests a story that will likely end badly for both the husband and the wife -- i.e., the same old Literotica fare.

msbishop702msbishop702about 7 years ago
Oh my god

Someone do this to me and my wife please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More, longer and harder

Excellent stories, well written and interesting. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousover 6 years ago
Great Writing!

Really great writing! Very well done... More? :)

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 6 years ago
Perfect!

This is PERFECT! Please write more!!

badkarma1stbadkarma1stabout 6 years ago
More, longer and harder

Excellent work. It begs for more. Hubby needs to learn to fluff all the guys who are going to fuck her as well as clean up duty. I like the idea of gangbangs, but there is a point of diminishing returns. Five guys? Sure, but 10? Who wants to be the ninth guy to drop a load in a cunt that well used? Maybe it's just me. Keep up the good work.

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosiealmost 5 years ago
Dream scenario

Great story! Public humiliation is so fucking hot!

sissypanties2sissypanties2about 3 years ago
best of the best

plese please write more in this series I came myself several times on each reading my panties are now verycrispy now there dry lol

PirlouitPirlouitover 1 year ago

Excellent writing. I enjoyed the previous chapter better, if only because the wife’s transformation is so abrupt in this one and her language feels unrealistic.

Good chapter, just not as good as the original.

alan_deealan_dee8 months ago

And of course they both ended up with Gonorrhea and several other STI'S because how could a person have that miuch unprotected sex with total strangers in NYC without spreading disease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You should have checked out of the hotel and left her ass there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous