All Comments on 'Glory Hole Favors Ch. 04'

by Kent100

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
barbslutbarbslutover 14 years ago
Glory Hole

Would love to be kneeling all naked and tied and take cock after cock and swallow all their hot loads. Anyone know a glory hole in or around Bethlehem Pa.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

well hello.? it must be christmas. three good stories in a row.? look like people are starting to churn out great stories instead of rubbish.?

GloryholejoyGloryholejoyabout 9 years ago
Love this series!

I just LOVED this gloryhole sex series and can only say, "I wish it were ME hung up in that booth!" I've serviced horny strangers in adult theaters and bookstores since I was in my twenties and absolutely LOVE every wet, dripping cock I ever made love to in those places! For me, there is NO other sex play so hot, or sex pleasure so intense, as servicing the every kinky desire and perverted wish of horny male strangers! I just LOVE IT and this series of stories REALLY made me HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Helpless

My first was in an adult theater. I don't know if there were GH or not. An older black man had me sucking his BBNC in plain view of everyone. He degraded me verbally for most of an hour. White faggot, COCKSUCKER, bitch, cum slut were the names he kept calling me.

He was probably 10 inches and average thickness but his head was big. By the time he pulled off his cock strap he was deep in my throat. He pumped loads straight down my throat.

He told me the next time he saw me that he was gonna TAKE my ASS.

I still wonder why I didn't go back

DV19DV19about 2 years ago

One hell of a good story!! I can identify with both the 'victim' and the guys who worked on his cock and balls, and especially the guys who stretched his ass and deep-fucked him..

I would just love to be one of the guys to lock the door, turn around and read the messages on the tied-up guy's back. And see his red, puffed up, dripping anus, winking at me.

DV19.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous