Gnomish Orgasm Inducer 4000

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YESSSS!!!! Take it you tramp. Swallow me cum and drown in it." Zee's cock twitched once and then began erupting in Ela's mouth. Ela just gurgled as Zee's spunk shot out. Ela groaned even louder as Zee's earthy seed filled her mouth and throat. She couldn't even swallow it because with Zee's monstrous prick in her mouth there was just no room left to even attempt to.

Finally Zee withdrew his now semi-flaccid dick from Ela's mouth. "Wow, you do have an amazing mouth. Ah-hahahaha." With that Zee hopped down off the step-stole. Ela just hung her head down and tried to learn how to breathe again. Tears were streaming from her eyes still in response to how much she had just been gagged repeatedly. Was this what she was now to become, a sex toy for a demented dwarf and his wacko gnome wife?

"What the hell is going on!?!?!" A distinctly male voice rang out in the darkness. Not just any male voice however. No, that was Doth's voice.

"Oh shit, time to split." Zee said as he quickly grabbed up his and Armyra's robes.

"Hehe, bye Ela, talk to you later. Amazing test run." Armyra was already casting a portal spell as Zee ran over to her with their clothes in hand. Ela gazed at the growing disk of light. It looked like Stormwind as the spell completed and the two of them stepped through right as a tall human warrior came charging into the scene decked out in full armor and with his sword drawn. Then the portal snapped shut and all you could hear was Doth's heavy breathing and Ela's quiet groans as the device was still working its magic on her.

"Ela, what the hell is going on?" Doth's voice was full of anger and confusion. Ela just moaned in response. Her body betrayed her further as yet another orgasm washed through her. She knew she had to be a mess. Her body was shaking; drool and Zee's cum stained the table top under her face, much as her pussy juices did in the same fashion between her legs. The chains were still holding her in place as the damn machine continued to work its evil ways on her wore out pussy. All she could do was moan as Doth glared into her eyes.

"Ela, what the fuck is wrong with you? What happened?"

"Must ... get ..... Ahhh. Yes, fuck!!!" Another orgasm rippled through her body.

"Must get fucked? Are you shitting me!! I've been tearing all over Azeroth trying to find you, worried sick about you, and I find you in some twisted sex games with ..... who was that anyway that escaped through the portal?"

Ela couldn't think straight. Her body was ripping through orgasm after orgasm. She knew that she should be trying to tell Doth what was wrong, what had happened. Instead all that came out was moans and cries of pleasure.

"I swear, Ela, you better tell me what is going on or you are going to be very sorry." Doth was definitely getting pissed off now.

Ela tried one last time to let Doth know that something was wrong with her. She gasped out loudly as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her body. "Ass ..... oh fuck....sooooo good."

"Did you just call me an ass?!?! " Doth pulled off his metal gauntlets and with his bare hand swatted her on the ass. Ela cried out loudly as this just intensified the pleasure the device was giving her.

"Call me an ass. Here you are all tied up in some kinky little sex game and I'm the ass?!?!" Another swat landed on her and Ela just moaned even louder. "Look at you, juices running everywhere. I'm surprised you haven't passed out from dehydration." Smack! Ela was lost now. She actually bent down some so as to make her ass even tighter for Doth's next stinging swat. He did just that and Ela cried out in pleasure.

"Such a tramp. You know what, since you seem to like having your ass punished so much, maybe I should just shove my hard cock into it." Ela moaned even louder. She had never been a big fan of anal sex, but right now as high as she was from the device bringing her orgasm after orgasm, she really could care less. If there was ever a time for someone to fuck her in the ass, right now was it.

"Well, well, seems like you actually like that though." Doth started shucking his armor as fast as he could. "Never thought I'd see the day where you would let me drill that tight little purple ass of yours." With that Doth climbed up on the table behind Ela. Ela sighed loudly as Doth rubbed his hard cock up the inside of Ela's thighs to coat himself in Ela's plentiful juices.

"What the heck is this thing?" Doth finally took noticed of the strange device that was strapped into Ela's pussy. He placed his hand on it and felt if vibrating and pulsing away. "Is this what has got you so hot and bothered?" Ela moaned and shook her head yes as best she could. Doth paused for a second as he pondered what his next course of action should be. It was obvious that Ela wasn't in her right mind and that it obviously had something to do with this device that was attached to her pussy. Still, he had never managed to have anal sex with his wife and it was something that he greatly desired.

"Ela, do you want me to take the device off of you?" Ela moaned loudly and then quickly shook her head yes as best she could. As good as it made her feel she knew that she was about to have her ass violated by her own husband and, although at this moment she might enjoy it, it was still something she feared. Besides, she wasn't sure how much more she could take.

Doth warred with himself for a few moments. He couldn't believe the situation he had found his wife in. It was very obvious that she had engaged in some type of sex act and that she had very much enjoyed it as evidenced by the copious amounts of pussy juice that had puddled all over the table between her legs. Still, he had never forcefully done anything to his wife. He paused for only a second and then made up his mind as yet another orgasm ripped through her body making her moan louder and longer. He lined up his very hard cock with her puckered purple asshole and then slowly but steadily slid his dick into it.

Ela cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. His cock was in her ass. She felt so amazingly full. The device continued to pound in and out of her pussy, and with Doth's cock deep in her ass it made everything so much tighter. Even Doth was feeling the device now. He could feel the machine fucking his wife's very hot pussy through that thin layer of flesh that separated her ass from her cunt. He gave his wife a few moments to get used to his cock in her ass, and then he began to pump in and out of her.

Ela was in complete and total ecstasy. Yes, there was some discomfort when he first penetrated her ass, but now it was simply amazing. His cock was soon pistoning in and out of her ass at the same time as the device was fucking her wet pussy. Doth was plunging everything he had in and out of her, hammering it in hard and fast. Ela's orgasms were no longer little ones coming right on top of one another. No, the pressure was building now, everything bottling up in her as she had her body repeatedly filled and emptied over and over again. She was no longer moaning, just screaming out in pure pleasure as her body began to burn from the inside out.

Doth was panting and groaning loudly himself now. He began to spank Ela's ass once more, watching the shockwaves ripple through her purple skin. Every time his hand would contact her ass it would cause her to tense up and make her ass just that much tighter. He could feel himself beginning to approach the edge and he grabbed ahold of Ela's hips tightly with both hands and began to pull her back into him as he thrust forward with everything he had.

Ela couldn't see. Everything was black and her breath was raspy. It was there. Burning bright. So close. Then Doth slapped her hard on the ass one last time as he rocket his hips into her full force. His cock buried deep in her ass, the device thrusting away in her overheated cunt. She exploded in a blaze of white hot Moonfire. The cave lit up like a bright noon day as her magic spilled out of her. She screamed in pleasure as Doth cried out in his own orgasm. Both of them continued to jerk and spasm as their bodies were dissolved by the insane amount of Moonfire that filled the cave.

Suddenly they were both at a graveyard. Ela was naturally in wisp form and Doth stood there as a ghost. Well, guess that was one way to get free of those damn manacles. Still, she hated dying. Damn long ass corpse run back to her body...and worse she didn't even know where exactly that cave was. She looked over at Doth.

"Wow, that was intense. I've never had an orgasm so strong that it killed me." He laughed.

"All right stud, do you know how to get back to our bodies?" Ela was quite eager to return before somebody found their gear and made off with it. Plus she wanted to make sure that the device had survived that little episode.

"Yeah, follow me." The two of them were off.

----------

The portal opened up in the cave. All was quiet. Zee slowly poked his head through the portal and took a quick glance around.

What he saw made him actually gasp a little bit. There was Doth and Ela, or at least their bodies. Still that wasn't what shocked him the most. The chains that held Ela in place were now nothing more than molten slag. What could have possibly done that? That metal was impossible to forge without intense heat. Did Doth bring something with him that could have melted the chains? Even if he did, Zee highly doubted he used it considering the stupid ass grin that was plastered on Doth's face. Looks like Ela's stuffy husband enjoyed the predicament he had found his prissy wife in.

Zee made his way over to their bodies. Yup, they were both dead. That means they were on their way back already and their spirits could show up at any second. Zee jumped up on the table as quickly as he could.

"Hurry up you silly goose, I can't hold this portal open forever." Armyra poked her head through the magical gateway.

"Aye, keep yer knickers on." Zee growled back at her.

"Hehe, you know I don't wear knickers." Zee had to give her that one. He shoved Doth over to the side and had to snicker as he noticed his cock popped out of Ela's ass. The device was still firmly in place, although it had shut off. Zee quickly undid the straps and removed the device from Ela's obviously very worn out pussy.

Zee jumped back down to the cave floor and then scrambled around for a second until he found the remote. There was a faint twinkling sound coming from further down the cave. Shit, they must be here already. Zee glanced once more at the melted chains. He sighed in frustration and then quickly jumped back through the portal with the device and the remote for it in his hands.

The portal snapped closed as he turned and looked at his wife. "Chains are shot. Don't know what happened but somehow they melted them. Looks like we're going to have to go kill Deathwing and Ragnaros a few more times now to make a new set."

"Oh, silly, it's okay. There's a raid for both of them this coming weekend. We'll have the materials to make a new set in no time. Now why don't we head home and I will let you use my Gnomish World Enlarger so that we can fuck like mad for an hour. I really need to find a way to improve the power supply on that thing so it will last longer. Would hate for the power to run out while you are in me and suddenly I snap back to normal size. It would probably rip your dick of." Zee shivered at the thought.