Go to Guy and Dolls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers

"Damn, if I knew you wanted to be DP'd so bad I would have done it a while ago."

I clenched my teeth as her eager tongue swirled and teased the head of my cock. I almost dropped my open soda bottle. She wanted to show me how bad she wanted me and my brother inside of her. I told her how we had double teamed his wife. How she had lost it and nearly fainted when I shot my load in her ass. Okay, so it was a little bit of an embellishment, no harm done really. I put the lip on my soda and let her finish me off. I grabbed the arms of the chair and was about to warn her when she pushed me over the edge.

"God damn..." I cried out as I fired my load down her throat. She swallowed like a good little slut and sat on my lap and asked who the third might be. "I will let you figure that out. If you know someone that is fine by me, if not we could pick someone out together."

Mom turned around and positioned my semi hard cock between her ass cheeks and rocked slowly. She told me how bad she wanted to have my cock up her ass while my brother's was in her pussy. The more she talked about it the harder I got. I was expecting her to just lift up and ease me between her pussy lips but that wasn't on her agenda. She was going to prove her commitment to me. She reached into her purse and took out a small bottle of lube. Mom got my cock all slick and eased the tip into her ass. It was slow but steady work on her part. When the head finally popped into her she let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Oh damn mom," I whimpered.

"Let me do the moving so you don't wreck me, okay." She said as she pushed backward and impaled her ass on my dick. "Oh god it's been so damn long."

Before I knew it she was rocking her hips and fucking me with her tight little ass. My hands returned to the arms of the chair. As she rode me she diddled her clit. She was making all sorts of rude noises as she fucked me. I was the passive partner in all of this. Mom managed to twist her body around so that she was facing me now without my cock ever leaving her ass.

"I want to see your expression when you shoot your cum into my ass," she growled. "Play with my clit lover."

She took ahold of the arms of the chair now and used that for leverage. She rose up and slammed down onto me. The force was enough to make me lose my breath for a moment. I found her clit and began to tease that as she made slow circles with her hips. Her fuck faces were as exciting to watch as my own I imagined. Her eyes closed and she was muttering one curse after the other as she drove my cock deep into her over and over again. My fingers rubbed her sensitive button of flesh and had her on the brink in short order.

"I'm gonna..." she began.

"Cum..." I finished.

Pulses of hot fluid hit her insides and she howled and climaxed around me. I held her close and she cried as she stared at the patched bullet hole above our heads.

"I... was so scared when I heard..." she wept.

"I am fine," I told her as I felt her body shudder above me.

"You fucked my sister," she giggled as she nibbled my ear.

"Yes, yes I did," I admitted as she changed the subject away from the painful one. "I shagged her rotten."

"She had the audacity to call me and brag about it. She told me how you fucked her so hard she couldn't walk. Is that true?" She asked and I nodded. "Do you love me Marius?"

"Of course I do!"

"Prove it..." were the last two coherent words out of her for a long time.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers