Go-to Guy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc felt his cheeks burn red with embarrassment. Instinctively he tried to defend himself, to protest his innocence, but realised how stupid he would sound. He slumped back on his heels, and gave a reluctant nod. "Yeah. Was it obvious?"

"A bit." Josie knelt down slightly to Marc's eye line, holding him by the back of his head. "All you need to remember is, you're not in a contest. You don't have to get me off at all cost. When a girl has your cock in her mouth - are you listening, Marc?" she demanded, and he stared up at her. "When a girl has your cock in her mouth, you don't want to look down at her and think that the only thing motivating her is to make you come as fast as possible, do you?"

"No, Josie."

"No, of course not. You want to look at her and know she's doing it because she enjoys giving you pleasure, and because she enjoys having your cock in her mouth. I'm no different. So you just concentrate on making me feel good, and don't worry about getting me off, because I doubt I'm going to come like this anyway. OK?" Marc nodded.

"If we're being honest with each other, it's been a while since I had my pussy eaten too. It's not the easiest way for me to come, it takes me time to be comfortable with it, and we don't have a lot of time left. I can give you a few pointers, though." Straightening up again, she spread her legs a little wider and pulled her soaking wet panties to one side. Her pussy was a vivid shade of pink, trails of his saliva hanging off it, and the hood of her clit was bulging visibly outwards. "Now this is the spot you want to focus on, just around the edge. Not too fast, but steady. Keep going, and I'll let you know when I'm satisfied."

Marc nodded again, his throat tightening. "Sorry, Josie."

"You've nothing to be sorry about, Marc. Just enjoy yourself." Before he could say another word, Marc felt Josie's hands on the back of his skull and he was guided forward, right into her crotch. The sensation of being pulled into her pussy sent a powerful wave of submission through him, stronger than any he'd had before. He was suddenly enveloped, smothered by her genitalia, and there was none of the frantic desperation to prove himself that he'd felt the first time. There was just the opportunity to please Josie, and that was a blessing, not a burden.

He began licking carefully around her clit, savouring the taste and texture of it, and it wasn't long before he heard her react. Her breathing gradually became slower and heavier, her hips fidgeting from side to side. She winced slightly as he hit a sensitive spot and pushed him away for a moment, but then guided him back to the same place. He could feel her relaxing, becoming greedier and more demanding of his tongue.

"Marc," she suddenly announced, and he looked up at her with his mouth still full of her pussy. She pointed between his legs. "Don't let your cock go to waste. Get a good hold of it, and make it hard for me. Give me something nice to look at." Marc reached down and began to stroke his semi-hard shaft, feeling it stiffen in his hand. Straight away there was a purr of delight from Josie, and he spread his thighs a little wider, giving her more of a show. He could feel the precum oozing out of his fist as he pumped his cock for her, making sure he didn't push it too hard and suddenly bring himself to what would have been a very messy climax.

After a moment he jolted in surprise as he felt the soft caress of Josie's stockings on his back. She had both legs swung over his shoulders, her feet gliding playfully down his spine in a simple act of ownership that sent a tingle of pleasure through him. Even as she explored his flesh he could feel her pressing down on his back, keeping him firmly in his place. There was no way he was going to forget it, not with her hands still clasped to his head too. He sank deeper into her embrace and carried on making love to her pussy, going at exactly the steady pace she had requested.

By now the fluid was pouring out of Josie's pussy in an endless stream, and Marc drank it down as fast as she could produce it, each mouthful slipping gratefully down his throat. For a few minutes she lounged back in contentment, flexing her legs against his spine and running her fingers through his hair. He had just felt her body beginning to tense up, when she lowered her feet to the floor and gently detached his face from her crotch. "Mmm. I think that's enough for now." She bent down and gave him a long, lingering kiss, tasting herself on his lips. "That was very nice, thank you," she murmured, and at this close range Marc could see a tell-tale flush of red in her cheeks.

Marc stared up at her, his face still plastered in her cum and his head swimming in subspace. He felt so meek, so overawed in her presence, yet still determined to show her how devoted he was to her. "Thank you, Josie."

"For what?" she asked quietly, her eyes boring into him.

"For letting me taste your pussy."

She smiled, and patted him on the cheek. "You're very welcome. You should be grateful for it, too." She stood up and pulled her dress down again, slipping her panties back over her crotch, and Marc felt a pang of sadness as he realised their time was over, for now at least. "Whew!" she exclaimed, tossing strands of her hair back. "I'm certainly in the mood now. And so are you, I can see."

"I hope he appreciates it," said Marc, a faint pang of jealousy resurfacing.

Josie stared down at him. "He will, Marc. He will." She gestured towards the door. "Fetch my jacket." Marc climbed awkwardly to his feet, taking the pressure off his knees at last, and quickly got it for her, holding it as she slipped it on. She turned around to face him and took him firmly by the waist and the penis. "Now then, I don't know exactly when I'm going to be back, but there's no point waiting up for me. I don't think it's fair to kick you out when you've helped me so much, so you can stay here for the night."

"Uh... thanks," said Marc, surprised that she would trust him so readily.

"It's OK, I'm pretty sure if you wanted to burgle me you could have done it by now. And just in case you were still thinking of it..." Josie glanced towards the hallway, trying to conceal a smile. "Your clothes are going to be in the trunk of my car. Just for safekeeping, you understand?"

Marc felt another flush of humiliation surge through his body, already aware of his dick leaping up into her hand. "Yes, I understand."

"Don't worry, I'll keep them under lock and key. You can have them as soon as I get back. I mean, you've got work tomorrow, right? Can't have you turning up to your office in your birthday suit." She gave his dick an encouraging little squeeze, then turned away to pick up her bag from her bedside table. Marc watched her, wondering for the first time how he had left himself get into this, and how on earth it could seem so sensible, so natural; the right thing to do.

"There's plenty of stuff in the fridge, and there's a spare room you can sleep in. You just need to promise me one thing." Josie came over to him again and took a firm hold of his balls, staring him right in the face. "Keep these full, OK?" Marc nodded. "Because we're going to be seeing a lot more of each other, and this is something I want to see for myself." She wrapped her arms round his neck and lowered her voice to a seductive whisper. "You know Marc, if I enjoy myself tonight, it's going to be all thanks to you. Remember that."

Marc stared deep into her eyes, with their captivating blend of steel and kindness, and felt all his remaining vestiges of cynicism just melt away. "I hope you have a really good time, Josie," he declared, and meant every word.

"Thank you." She gave him a brief parting kiss, then turned and left, giving his thigh a faint brush with her hand as she went. Marc watched her step into the hall and then followed her out, seized by a sudden desire not to lose her. He was just in time to see her place his shoes neatly on top of a folded pile of his other clothing, just as she had promised. With a final wave, she stepped over to the door and left.

Marc stared at the door for a few seconds, then turned and slumped against the wall in exhaustion, mental as much as physical. He was just beginning to come down off the adrenaline high he had been on, but the illusion had not been shattered; he knew full well it was no illusion. There were many thoughts floating insistently round his brain, some of them very hard to accept, but all of them immensely appealing. He slid down the wall to the floor and sat with his knees pulled up to his chest, still feeling exposed and vulnerable even in an empty apartment.

He looked up towards the clock on the far wall to see exactly how long he had been here. Barely more than an hour. It had been the most extreme, eye-opening hour of his life.

Marc spent the next few hours trying, and failing, to put Josie out of his mind. He let the TV drone on in the background as he sat back on the couch, feeling the nerves in his body tingle with an energy he'd never known before. Every time his feet shifted on the floor, he remembered the sensation of his toes digging into the wood as his face was lifted up into her pussy. He longed to have that moment back again, not just for the sheer excitement of it but for the comfort and security of knowing that he was pleasing her.

He couldn't help sneaking glances at the clock every few minutes, knowing that it wasn't going to lessen his torment one bit. How long would they be exchanging small talk with each other, catching up on old times, before their lust got the better of them? What was Josie feeling underneath that restaurant table, her legs folded demurely together... He may not have taken her all the way, but she had left with her pussy dripping wet and her clit standing out in readiness. Her date was going to have no problem whatsoever when he got her into bed.

Somewhere around ten-thirty, after she had been gone for over three hours, it hit home to Marc that he hadn't been the victim of some elaborate prank, nor had Josie overestimated her abilities. He had met a nice young lady in person for the first time that morning, masturbated for her in public, then helped prime her to go out and fuck another guy the same night. He was strangely conflicted as he slid into Josie's spare bed and tried to sleep, his cockhead throbbing between his legs; he felt humiliation, but also pride at what he had managed to accomplish. He knew he had Josie's admiration, that behind her cool exterior she was impressed with him, and that made everything he had done worthwhile.

When he eventually managed to nod off he spent a few hours drifting in and out of half-sleep, dreaming constantly of Josie. At one point in the dream he felt, and saw himself come: a powerful jet of his semen, shooting all over her beautiful body in ecstatic release. He woke briefly in a panic, convinced that he had erupted in his sleep like he was thirteen again, but he hadn't. He was as close to losing control as he had ever been, though. He settled back down into another bout of uneasy dreams.

The sound of the front door snapped him straight back to consciousness at once. His eyes blinked open, adjusting quickly to the gloom, and his heart began to quicken. He realised from the dim grey light streaming in through the curtains that the dead of night had passed; it was very early in the morning, sometime before dawn.

He heard the sound of heels stepping cautiously down the hall, trying to be as quiet as possible. They stopped beside his half-open door, and after a few moments it swung carefully open and Josie crept into the room. In the darkness it took her a little while to figure out that Marc was awake. She walked forwards and sat down on the side of the bed, her bag at her feet. "Hi," she whispered, reaching out and stroking his leg under the sheets.

Marc sat up instantly, his whole body suddenly at attention again. "Hi. So, how did it go?" As he saw her properly in the faint light from the curtain he knew he didn't really need to ask. Her hair was tangled at one side, as though she had tried to brush it and given up; her jacket hung loosely around her shoulders, and her stockings were creased. Her face was blotchy red, a deep, lasting glow across her cheeks, and in the middle of it her mouth stretched wide in a dopey grin.

"It was nice," she said at last. "It was very nice." She gave an exhausted sigh, then grinned again and slumped back on her elbows. "God, I am so beat right now."

"Where did you go?"

"Well we didn't do it there in the middle of the restaurant, if that's what you were wondering," she teased him, and he reflected that the thought had passed through his mind. "We went back to his hotel room and just... went crazy. Jeez, I hope there was no-one staying next door." She stared off into the distance, reliving the night in her mind, and Marc felt his cock leap in excitement once more.

"So then," she said at last, turning back to him, "how have you been? I kind of had a hunch I wouldn't be disturbing you if I came in to say good morning." Her hand moved up his body to his chest, slipping back the covers and stroking his skin.

"Uh, I've been getting by. Just trying to sleep, and... failing, obviously."

"How do you feel now?"

"Well, tired, like you!"

"No, Marc." Josie shuffled forwards and placed a hand on his hair, staring at him hard. "How do you feel right now, about yourself?"

Marc gazed back at her, trying to come up with an answer that summed up the emotions swirling around inside him. He failed. "Um... different, I guess. But good, you know," he added. "It's a good feeling."

"And do you still want to get to know me?"

"What? Yes, yes of course," Marc stammered, terrified that she might think otherwise. "I wouldn't change anything I've done. Believe me."

"Good." Josie smiled, and bent to give him a brief kiss on the lips. "'Cos you know, I had high hopes for a couple of guys who've come before you. And when it came to it, when they found out what I really wanted from them... they ran a mile."

"Well, some guys talk a better game than they play, I guess," said Marc philosophically. "They must have had second thoughts. Can't all be born chumps like me!"

Josie's face grew suddenly hard. "You're not a chump, Marc. You're a man who enjoys pleasing women, and that's not something you should ever be embarrassed about." She lowered her head again, until she was only inches from his face. "Or something you should ever give up." She kissed him again, long and passionately, the scent of her freshly-fucked and unapologetic body filling his senses.

When Marc emerged from her embrace, he felt completely humbled again. "Sorry Josie," he whispered, knowing that this time he did have something to apologise for.

"That's all right. Now then, I think you should try and sleep."

"What time is it?"

Josie glanced at her watch in the dim light. "Uh... let's just say it's early for you, and late for me. But if you can get another couple of hours in, I'll wake you up when it's time. Your clothes - yeah, you forgot about those, didn't you?" she added teasingly. "Seems like you're getting used to be naked. Anyway, I looked after them. They're in my room when you need them. Might even make you breakfast too, I think you've earned it." She patted him on the chest and stood up.

"What about you?"

"Oh, there's no way I can sleep at the moment. Still on a high, you know," she beamed. "I'm gonna hit the shower and have something to eat."

Marc sat up in bed in puzzlement as she headed for the door. "But, don't you have to go to work as well?"

Josie turned back impatiently. "I took the day off, Marc. No harm in planning ahead, is there?" With that she was gone, and Marc flopped back down on the bed, a smile breaking out on his face. It had never even occurred to him that someone might fill out their annual leave form based on their projected one-night stands. He had to respect this girl's organisation, among all the other things to respect about her. He settled down to sleep and this time he managed it, albeit not for long.

Sometime during the morning the buzz Marc had been on faded away a little, now that he was out of Josie's presence, and the fatigue really kicked in. He eked out the rest of the day making phone calls and typing figures, fighting the urge to nod off. The one thing that kept his energy levels up was the uncertainty of when he would next see Josie. She had made it quite clear before he left that she would call him, and that he shouldn't get too impatient waiting to hear from her - knowing full well, of course, that the wait would drive him crazy.

She had also left him with another firm reminder to keep his hands to himself, delivered whilst hers were anything but. He didn't really need another warning, and he had sensed that she knew that too. She was growing visibly more confident in her ability to command him. For his part, his balls were full to bursting and his mind was racing constantly, incessantly, with sex; but he knew above all else that he didn't want to stop feeling like this about her, to end this sense of devotion to her. He wanted to last as long as she wanted him to last - and she seemed genuinely curious about what kind of orgasm he would have, when she eventually allowed it. He had no idea himself, but he was going to enjoy the ride.

That night he went to bed early and managed to get some proper sleep at last. He spent the rest of the week gradually returning to normality, or as close as he could manage. Even routine tasks seemed different somehow; both more exciting, and yet duller without Josie there. By Saturday afternoon, his mind had just begun to drift to other things when he heard a knock at the door.

He opened it and there she was, standing framed by the blazing sunlight behind her. It was a pleasantly warm day, and she had been making the most of it - she was dressed in a T-shirt, leggings and sneakers, the shirt stained with large sweat patches around her neck and shoulders. Her hair was plastered to her forehead and she was red with exertion. "Hi," she grinned. "I won't tell you how I got here." She gestured inside. "Can I come in?"

"Sorry," said Marc hastily, beckoning her in. Already he could feel a familiar sense of anticipation building inside him; his eyes lingered on her for a few moments, taking in her figure, and as if by some sixth sense she turned around and met his gaze.

"You been missing me?" she asked wryly.

"Every day," said Marc, surprised by his own sudden candour. Josie seemed quite impressed with it too.

"Well, we'll have to do something about that. But first..." She peeled a strand of hair off her face. "Could you spare a glass of water?"

"Sure." Marc led her into the kitchen and poured a glass for her. "You've not been out for hours in this heat, have you?"

"Eh, it's not as hot out there as it looks. Could do with this though, thanks." She took the glass and drained it in one go. She stepped over to the counter, set the glass down and leant back on it with a sigh. Her eyes lingered on Marc's body. "Aren't you getting a little hot all cooped up in here, though?"

Marc caught her drift instantly. "Yeah, I am now you come to mention it." He reached for his shirt collar and began to pull it off. Josie smiled indulgently as she watched him strip. Within a matter of seconds his clothes were strewn round his ankles on the floor.

"Boy, I really have kept you waiting too long, haven't I?" she giggled. "I suppose I can overlook your messiness, seeing as it's your place." She looked him over from head to toe again, then reached out with her index finger and ushered him forwards. Marc instinctively placed his hands behind his back as he stepped towards her, offering her his body. Within moments he was in a familiar grip, his neck cradled by Josie's left hand and his cock held firmly in her right. In between, his pale flesh was entirely hers, and standing in his kitchen she looked perfectly at home owning it.