Go West, Young Man! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was gentle and forgiving of my wide-eyed fear, the big knob was securely in and more of the long shaft followed. She let it settle and I grew accustomed to the intrusion, then I felt the slow pushing and soon the rhythmic back and forth. She released hold of my legs and her body slid down on top of mine, flattening her double-Ds against my own jugs. The big dildo continued to plunge steadily into me as her firm ass banged away. She was breathing heavily, her angelic face took on the frantic expression of a racecar driver at Daytona. I grunted and twisted beneath her, she pushed and moaned in her exuberance. Finally I could take no more and she was tiring with the effort. We came in unison and her body collapsed on mine. The well-lubed torpedo was withdrawn but she wasn't done with me yet.

Again she yanked my sweaty mop of hair and pulled me to her heaving belly. The sloppy pipe was aimed right at my gawking mouth. I was made to suck and clean my own fluids from the long, thick tool and was then turned on my stomach. My mouth had been extended to it's fullest when she made me suck it, and it seemed impossible that it could ever fit in my cunt but my mind reeled at the crazy intention that I read in her eyes. My ass had been deflowered before, and I actually have grown to like the strange feeling of this backend assault, but the improbable dimensions I was looking at here had me worried.

Tracy lifted my hips until I was on my elbows and knees with my face pressed to the sheets. I could feel the slippery touch of her fingers on my butt cheeks as she prepared my clenched hole for the insertion of the long, thick hose. My teeth clenched when I sensed the aroma of the avocado-scented lube that was being applied to the rubbery tool and to the outer rim of my star-shaped passage.

As often as my back tunnel has been violated in this manner in recent weeks, and though it no longer really hurts or surprises me with the gradual expansion of such a tight, delicate opening, there is still a tension and apprehension when you feel an object being lodged in a spot where you were taught that nothing should enter. l bit my lip and winced at the anticipated surge of pressure. This type of fucking was like being a born-again virgin, it was always exciting and a bit scary, but I truly wanted it to happen. But you can't quite get past the look of what's going in. I steeled myself for the attack.

"You want this, don't you, you little slut?" I heard her throaty tone demand of me. I could only grunt my assent as my ass involuntarily contracted and the pushing began. "Tell me you want me to fuck this slutty ass," she commanded. I whimpered a reply, as my eyes watered and my white-knuckled grip grasped at the mattress. "Beg me, Ask me to please fuck that dirty ass of yours? I want to hear you offer your dirty ass, and reach behind you, to spread the cheeks wide open." I mumbled something deliriously and my hand crept between my legs to pry open the small, puckered gap.

The heavily-oiled rubber lance started it's steady, forceful progression into my slowly widening back cavity. I strained at the intrusion, my body jerked forward in an unconscious attempt at escape. Then I felt her slippery cold hands take hold of my wobbling tits and grip them tight for leverage. Her warm body scooched closer to my quivering rear end and her hips drove against my butt. At last I felt better when my constricted ass relaxed, allowing the next few inches to settle in to it's newly accustomed slot. Tracy paused her assault for a second giving me time to adjust to this invasion and control my breathing. She is much more generous than her son, who would just continue to ram away at me. She has had me insert the big knob inside of her, too. So she understands the temporary fright and sudden feeling of helplessness. Nothing can totally prepare you for the unfamiliar experience.

The lubrication thankfully, does it's job and soon the gigantic toy is doing what you might think was impossible. After the initial shock, it actually feels unbelievably stimulating. The in and out starts, my tits bounce wildly and she jerks me ahead with each successive thrust. My uterus begins the moist, hot flow. Now her plastic rod glides more easily into my loosened asshole. I erupt like Mt. Etna.

My climax builds and overflows as I scream into the pillow. We're both sweaty and exhausted when she crumples down on me. We laid together in a heap of damp limbs and gasping lungs. We are worn out when she loosens the harness and allows the gloopy tool to fall out, we slowly revive and wipe the excess fluids from our tired bodies. Tracy is satisfied with her conquest for the night, and drags a brush through her tangled mop. She wraps my discarded towel around her glistening, limp frame. With a gentle slap on my moist ass, she slips out. This was when Jeff spied her stealing towards her room.

He quietly retreated back down the stairs and nothing was ever said, but apparently the wheels were set in motion. Neither of us knew we had been discovered and Jeff remained surprisingly silent, but the odd sight of his mother tip-toeing out of my room, disheveled, sweaty and draped only in a towel was worth further investigation. His mom drifted off to a deep sleep and when he returned to my room, I had showered for a second time and claimed to be too tired for any late-night activity. He looked awfully suspicious but I chalked it up to my denial to comply with his wishes. I had not known that he saw the condition Tracy was in, leaving my bedroom.

For a couple of days he virtually ignored me and though I noticed the absence of sex, he would still grab my ass when he passed or reach under my shirt when his mother wasn't looking. I didn't take much note of it, we didn't have sex every single day, and I was still crawling into Tracy's bed at least for a quickie, on most days. Jeff explained to us that he hadn't been feeling well, and actually left work early one day and took a few more days off. Jeff implied that it was just a bug, and he only needed rest. His mother and I would baby him a little when we got home from work each day and at night he retired early to his basement.

On Friday night he said that he was feeling much better, and that he was going to the beach with some friends for sun and exercise. We rather selfishly were happy to see him leave the house because nobody was getting any real action. We took advantage of this rare chance at privacy and tumbled into Tracy's bed. This was a night for me to service her. I undressed her slowly and kissed every appendage that came into view. Her soft, warm flesh was like sugar on my lips. I started with her velvety shoulders and massaged each joint as I kissed down her chest. Soon I was licking small, wet circles around her pink areolae and slobbering into her deep cleavage. I gripped the sides of her bouncy boobs and squeezed them together, my tongue sweeping the moist valley in between. Her plump tits jiggled in my hands and I weighed and kneaded them. I nipped and bit at those perky nipples as her warm torso slithered and grinded underneath me.

In a minute, I was tracing a sloppy, wet path down the middle of her belly to the ebon patch of wiry curls at her "Y." I kissed the warm mound, her coarse hairs tickled my nose. My sticky fingers parted her pink folds and lightly teased the delicate cavern. Her warm, moist essence flooded my nostrils with her scent. The stout nub of her slippery clit was reddened and yearning before me. The flat part of my raspy tongue massaged the tiny finger of flesh. Her supple body rippled and quivered, and I pointed my tongue to explore and poke deeper into her honey pot.

I felt her hips shake and rise from the bed and my tongue flicked rapidly like a snake's. She writhed in ecstasy and called in a hoarse voice, "Yes, yes. Right there. Lick me bitch. Make me cum, you little slut." She was struggling to form words, her breathing heavy and the syllables short. "Right there, yes. Don't stop. Faster, bitch. Eat me. Yes, eat me. Ahwwww!"

She directed me to plunge two, then three fingers into her sopping gash. The squishing, suctioning noise was thrilling to hear and erotically appealing. Her body jerked with intense convulsions. She came violently and continually. As she writhed on the bed my own body reacted to the prurient scene with body-rocking spasms that twisted my insides. Her final climax caused her to scream in delirium. My hand emerged sticky and shiny with her soupy cream, and I was told to suck my fingers and that she wanted to watch. I was made to masturbate in front of her and alternately suck my fingers and then drive them into my soaked cunt. My trembling legs were spread wide before her with my dripping pussy open to her pleasure. She was too tired to move but directed my actions for her enjoyment. My hand was a piston, ramming my damp cunt and I came with a tremendous shudder. We both fell back on the sheets, no one spoke and the gasping breaths were loud and harsh. After we collected ourselves, we dried-off, dressed, and I went to my room. We both slept contentedly and deep... But for the last time.

We slept in and both took long, relaxing soaks before breakfast. At around noon we both ambled down the hall to the aroma of coffee brewing, Jeff was gone already but must have set the machine for us, how sweet. I was sorting through the mail as we entered the kitchen and Tracy alerted me to the two mysterious manila envelopes propped against our cups.

My heart sank and the cold tingle of dread crept through my anatomy. I had seen these types of packages before. Tracy heard me suck-in my breath and clutch my hand to my chest. My face was instantly drained of color. Her brow arched and her eyes lit-up. "What is it?" She exclaimed with a worried expression. "What are they?" My body reeled and I nearly collapsed. She grew quizzical, then startled. The envelopes were labeled, "Mommy Slut" and "Julie Slut." It was clearly Jeff's writing, and though my sister was shocked and curious, I regarded them as hissing vipers anxious to be unloosed.

I slumped into a chair with my head in my hands, quietly sobbing. Tracy ripped the tape from the package and the whites of her eyes were tinged with red streaks. I instantly knew what it contained when I saw the pictures spill-out onto the table. And there was one small piece of paper, neatly folded but ominously included. Tracy gasped in horror, her body recoiled and the sweat broke out. The day of reckoning had come!

I always wanted the subterfuge to end and secretly I wished for my fantasies to be fulfilled. But I never imagined that it could happen like this. Immediately I remembered that Jeff worked in our Film Department. I recognized from the angle of the images, that he had placed hidden cameras in both of our bedrooms. I looked up and saw Tracy's baleful eyes well-up with tears. She was shivering with fright and had still not entirely comprehended what had transpired.

But Jeff had played his trump card. There in vivid pornographic color, was the evidence of his mother and his aunt, together in various states of nudity or clad in leather gear, with dildos and vibrators, engaged in every form of bi-sexual incest and debauchery that you can imagine. I watched my sister thrash her head from side to side, her hair wildly whipping her face, then she ran from the kitchen. From her bedroom, I heard the agonizing scream. I knew that she located the camera. My body was still trembling when I unsteadily slopped coffee into our mugs. I just stared at the unopened envelope directed to me. Minutes passed like hours until she dragged herself back into the room. Her shaken body looked as if she had been run down by a truck, and she probably wished that she had. Tracy was softly mewling. I saw the crumpled note in her hand when she asked me, "Does yours say the same thing?"

I couldn't even respond. Images were whirring through my brain and thunder crashed in my ears. My body sagged despondently and I could not lift my head to meet her awkward gaze. "I'm sure it does," was all I could utter. She tossed the balled-up message in my lap and sat down heavily, like an old woman. I thought for a moment that she was going to slap my face. Her expressions shifted between seething and bewildered. Her silence was deafening and I could feel the accusatory look to her eyes. By my resigned acceptance of this extortion, she pieced together that I was somehow involved. My hands shook and the coffee cups rattled, she was sitting across from me and staring at my face. I could hear my rasping breaths and my bare feet tapped nervously on the tile. I could feel her heart-broken eyes glaring daggers through me as I smoothed-out the single page of blackmail. It was computer-generated, there was certainly a copy in my envelope also, and they obviously applied to us both.

It read: "You belong to me now! Both, you and your slutty sister are mine to fuck. I don't want to hear anything about family or incest. You are doing each other, you can do me now! The pictures are stored in the Cloud and I burned a CD for us all to watch later. I'll be home at Three PM. You'll both be in your nightgowns and high heels, on my bed. No bras, no panties, and no refusals!"

the end

votes and comments, welcomed

12