All Comments on 'Go with the Flow Ch. 01'

by incesterotica

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start has potential

Not a bad start to your story telling. Felt a little rushed at times but had some really good moments. I never post comments but this story was very similar to something my wife and I discussed her doing sometime. It was easy for me to picture her doing this story for our two sons and their friends. Again , very good start to your story telling , don't be afraid to slow down and dig deep into the details as you progress.

Al_HAl_Hover 6 years ago
Good!

Good first story...can't wait to read what happens next

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 6 years ago
VERY good

Especially as a first story ! This REALLY should be continued . Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Next time, I suggest using an editor who is a little more knowledgeable and will inform you that symbols, like "&" are not acceptable in prose.

"Bachelor" is not a title or proper name and should not be capitalized.

"43 year old mother", 18th birthday - all numbers under one hundred need to be written out.

"... has emerald green eyes which really brings out her face." That makes no sense.

"Hey Mom what's for dinner today?"

" How was your day baby?" - you need commas after "Mom" and before "baby."

"But, your brother is getting married now and soon he'll move out with his own family," she sobbed a little. - Period after "family" and a capital "S" for the "she." I'm also doubtful anyone can "sob" a little.

"Mom why the hell would you even think of something like that." - A question mark goes at the end of a question, something even the most cursory editor should notice.

" PLEASEEEEEEE MOMMMMMMM!" - Try saying that out loud and you'll see why you shouldn't do that.

I can't go over the whole thing, but I hope this helps for the future.

B3amm3upscottyB3amm3upscottyover 6 years ago
Great story

Well written. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work. Looking forward to more chapters

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Very hot! Can't wait until chapter two!

incesteroticaincesteroticaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks !!!

Thanks to all those who liked the story, your comments and ratings are really appreciated.

@Al_H, @mgchnds2, @B3amm3upscotty, @Sex4lf57 - Thanks guys. Working on Chapter 2, but a little busy with other things. Probably will be out by mid November.

@Anonymous - Noted mate. Really appreciate for pointing out the mistakes. Are you an editor as well? If yes, then I'd be glad to work with you for the next chapter.

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
Great start!

Awesome first submission. Looking forward to the next installment and hopefully more mom and David sex. Can't wait to see how you develop their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love the concept.

The thought of a hot mom doing this is very erotic. But FYI, a Volto mask is full face, therefore he would have seem her blush nor her nostrils flare, and forget about blowjobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A nice smooth flow

very well written. Minor errors detected only after second reading. You built the scenario wonderfully and came to a fantastic climax (as did I from reading it

)

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
Good story

Every group has an asshole like Tyler and he is the first one to go bad....

incesteroticaincesteroticaover 6 years agoAuthor
Volto Mask

Hey, I did a lot of research before using a Volto Mask. If you google it out, you'll find Volto masks which do not cover the entire face. The nose and mouth are left uncovered and hence the flaring of nostrils and the blowjob.

Ps- Thanks guys for the ratings and comments. @boaman007

incesteroticaincesteroticaover 6 years agoAuthor
@Ducky7

Exactly. Glad you could relate to it.

RedirandiRedirandiover 6 years ago
A mother's perspective

As a mother of younger sons I can see how something like this could happen! A mother will go to great lengths to take care of her children including putting herself in this predicament! I know of a situation where a mother inserted herself into a college frat party to protect her daughter! She accidentally found her high school daughter had been invited to a college frat party to get drunk and have sex! Mom fixed herself up and went to the frat house! Once there she told the guys she had been hired to "entertain" the guys! She wound up being gang banged by eleven guys repeatedly! Keeping her daughters date busy, standing up the daughter!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Good story but giving the boys BJs was a little too much

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Mom & David fucking will be good.

Hope the other boys do not get mom

Etrigan32Etrigan32over 6 years ago
Great first story!

The story was solid and I enjoyed where you went with it. The best part is that I want to see what comes next.

On the constructive side, I felt the pacing and dialogue were awkward at times and a little forced. Those areas can be some of the hardest to get through when you're writing your first story. Just practice them and you'll do well, you're already off to a great start.

I can't wait to see your next chapter, but take your time and work with your editor before you post it. If you do, I don't doubt it will be fantastic!!

From one new writer to another, best of luck!

Etrigan32

incesteroticaincesteroticaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks !!!

@Redirandi - Glad you could relate to Melissa from the story. The college frat party plotline sounds very interesting.

@prop69 - Yeah working on the next chapter, hoping I can keep up to everyone's expectations.

@Etrigan32 - Thanks for the advice buddy, Really appreciate it. Will make sure I work carefully with the editor the next time.

Good luck to you too. Cheers !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Cant wait to part 2.

DaddyslittlesweetnessDaddyslittlesweetnessover 6 years ago

its not usually the type of stories that i read, but its well written. Keep up the good work and good luck on part 2, i'll have to read that one when You are done with it.

Touch_typeTouch_typeover 6 years ago
Well done

Coherent, flows, characters more complex than usual in incest stories. Good start, looking forward to the next chapter.

auberge1auberge1over 6 years ago
Ambiguous

The way you set up the story, I thought the older son and mom were going to play another joke on the younger son.

Hopefully you’re not going in the direction of a betrayal story...

Four stars, just because everyone can improve!

NobilistNobilistabout 6 years ago
Can’t wait.

I really can’t wait for the end of Feb for the next part.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 6 years ago
Withholding comment until

the story is more finished.

Warren13Warren13almost 5 years ago
waiting

Good story, but still waiting for part 2 after 18months

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 4 years ago
Decent job

Nice job with a well worn theme. So no one recognized the mom's voice? And what about when her mask came off for the blow jobs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope you knocked up your mom then you and your brother both double teamed in her cunt and ass sametime

plo9091plo9091about 2 years ago

One of the best stories for me. I love the ordinary moms get naughty slowly. Please keep writing...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

I liked the twist and turn of this story. I would have liked more Indepth development of the mental and emotional status of the mother and son. The description of the son mental status when he finally realized his mother is also a woman with all the needs and wants that every woman and man have. Finally, the emotional and sexual epiphany of mother and son was felt by this reader. I hope the author continues to develop this story. I would love to find out the path mother and son take.

PH4R40HPH4R40Hover 1 year ago

I was saddened to see there haven’t been more chapters written yet

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hope you did knock up your mom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincesterotica@incesterotica
71 Followers
Dear fans and readers, I've never considered writing as a hobby. Although I've loved reading stories on Lit over the years, I never thought of writing one. But now that I've so many ideas and fantasies running in my head, I decided it was about time to put them on paper (well...